CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Getting your legs chainsawed off while out on a bike ride

Stubby Pecker

Holy fucking shit, some poor cunt, a triathlete out on a training ride in South Africa got set upon by a bunch a savages with a chainsaw. He gave them his wallet and offered his bike but the cunts tried to cut his legs off, apparently getting down to the bone!

Firstly, he made a school boy error with his choice of triathlon; as a chappie of a darker hue, the swimming leg (pardon the pun) was a non starter as we all know he'd be useless in the water. Secondly, why stop on your ultra fast road bike when 2 dodgy cunts with a chainsaw approach you, I fucking wouldn't!

Guest White van man
11 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Holy fucking shit, some poor cunt, a triathlete out on a training ride in South Africa got set upon by a bunch a savages with a chainsaw. He gave them his wallet and offered his bike but the cunts tried to cut his legs off, apparently getting down to the bone!

Firstly, he made a school boy error with his choice of triathlon; as a chappie of a darker hue, the swimming leg (pardon the pun) was a non starter as we all know he'd be useless in the water. Secondly, why stop on your ultra fast road bike when 2 dodgy cunts with a chainsaw approach you, I fucking wouldn't!

With the hot weather they have, he should have figured they weren't selling logs for the woodburner. But one less cyclist on the road is a plus point.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Pen is going to be ABSOLUTELY FUCKING LIVID at being beaten to this nomination.

This is more Fender's territory

40 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Legless athletes in South Africa, what could possibly go wrong? 

I think it's a fucking good idea chainsawing the legs off cyclists - spandex-clad self-important cunts with their pathetic headcams and some misplaced idea that highway code doesn't apply to them. Does anyone have any blueprints for mounting swivelling chainsaws on the side of a Ford Focus? 

Guest White van man
23 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I think it's a fucking good idea chainsawing the legs off cyclists - spandex-clad self-important cunts with their pathetic headcams and some misplaced idea that highway code doesn't apply to them. Does anyone have any blueprints for mounting swivelling chainsaws on the side of a Ford Focus? 

An adult riding a bike, men in lycra and wearing a dash cam, would all singularly signal a cunt. But combined is cunt personified. What gets me is they know they are cunts. They always go out when they know the roads are busy to piss everyone off. There's always one of them in casualty after getting himself knocked off. Hospitals should charge the fuckers. Can't blame the lumber jacks for mistaking them for planks. 

I sense some real hostility to my fellow cyclists and no @Manky as a wing man to gun you cunts down. I think chainsawing all cyclists is slightly harsh and on my bike commutes I certainly don't take risks with the half pissed, inbred van driving cunts I may encounter in my rural backwater. Some urban ninjas do need to be crushed under a bus however, and I've seen the youtube videos but of course there are just as many twatish drivers out there.

But I digress from the poor cunt in Durban sliced and diced for reasons unknown. Perhaps they were going to eat him?

4 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I sense some real hostility to my fellow cyclists and no @Manky as a wing man to gun you cunts down. I think chainsawing all cyclists is slightly harsh and on my bike commutes I certainly don't take risks with the half pissed, inbred van driving cunts I may encounter in my rural backwater. Some urban ninjas do need to be crushed under a bus however, and I've seen the youtube videos but of course there are just as many twatish drivers out there.

But I digress from the poor cunt in Durban sliced and diced for reasons unknown. Perhaps they were going to eat him?

I rather suspect that they were after his bike to fashion it into some kind of wheeled idol that they could worship to bring fertility to the fields or something. There's something inherently wrong with people who live south of Weymouth - did you read about those fucking Indonesians that stabbed a Sumatran tiger (one of only about 400 left in existance) to death because they thought it was a shape-shifter? Fucking savages.

All my experiences of Africa and the cunts in it have been negative.

To say life is cheap there is wrong because that still' attributes an albeit small value to it.

The people are like some nightmarish insect colony, following a very basic programming

2 minutes ago, Cap'n Cunt said:

I rather suspect that they were after his bike to fashion it into some kind of wheeled idol that they could worship to bring fertility to the fields or something. There's something inherently wrong with people who live south of Weymouth - did you read about those fucking Indonesians that stabbed a Sumatran tiger (one of only about 400 left in existance) to death because they thought it was a shape-shifter? Fucking savages.

I'm pretty hot on the inherent brutality fuckwit humans display towards animals especially ones about to go extinct but hadn't heard of said tigers demise. It does however, warm my heart when some cuntish hunter either shoots themselves or better still is gored to death by his intended victim. 

10 minutes ago, ratcum said:

All my experiences of Africa and the cunts in it have been negative.

To say life is cheap there is wrong because that still' attributes an albeit small value to it.

The people are like some nightmarish insect colony, following a very basic programming

You need to watch Black Panther, Ratster, Wakanda is how it could have been for all of Africa if it hadn't been for the white colonial running dog oppressors.

976809c111e493db7698d7a4c7d17f782297ecb9

4 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

You need to watch Black Panther, Ratster, Wakanda is how it could have been for all of Africa if it hadn't been for the white colonial running dog oppressors.

976809c111e493db7698d7a4c7d17f782297ecb9

I will watch this atavistic monkey drivel on your say so CB and break from the shibboleth cult