CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

When the fun stops

Guest Lady Penelope

On 16/03/2018 at 9:31 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

I don't believe little ALbert is an admin creation,  I am convinced he/she/it has been here before, probably more than once.  It may have been invited back, but not a newb, by any means. 

Given that was practically the first thing albert said on arrival, I'd say your finely honed detective instincts aren't letting you down here wizz. I'm sure if we ask baws nicely he will dig out the relevant post like a needle from a haystack. 

14 minutes ago, scotty said:

Given that was practically the first thing albert said on arrival, I'd say your finely honed detective instincts aren't letting you down here wizz. I'm sure if we ask baws nicely he will dig out the relevant post like a needle from a haystack. 

Hayspack?

Can I volunteer to poke it with the sharp and rusty pitchfork until I draw blood then set the cunt alight?

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, scotty said:

I realize it's repeat bollocks, however, in my defence, who believes a newly registered cunt when they know everything about the place yet have never been here...or when an old cunt turns up under a new name tries to take the place over and claim their wealth/status/or who they know want them here?  

Guest White van man
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I realize it's repeat bollocks, however, in my defence, who believes a newly registered cunt when they know everything about the place yet have never been here...or when an old cunt turns up under a new name tries to take the place over and claim their wealth/status/or who they know want them here?  

I figured out ages ago that Albert was female, by a few comments that a bloke wouldn't say. Also have you ever met a bloke who's that annoying. Definitely female. The love of trains, and the only person on here that is a bit senile, who would have converstions with herself is lady p. Pen and Albert are the same person. I think the mods might be turning a blind eye.

12 minutes ago, White van man said:

I figured out ages ago that Albert was female, by a few comments that a bloke wouldn't say. Also have you ever met a bloke who's that annoying. Definitely female. The love of trains, and the only person on here that is a bit senile, who would have converstions with herself is lady p. Pen and Albert are the same person. I think the mods might be turning a blind eye.

Yes, I called that one to but mrs r told me to shut the fuck up...

Guest White van man
14 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Yes, I called that one to but mrs r told me to shut the fuck up...

We'll just have to go along with it then.

Guest Wizardsleeve
31 minutes ago, White van man said:

Even if Albert is a bloke, he is fucking gay as a day is long!  Defacto woman....catty hysterical and unreasoning.  

1 hour ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Not quite what I meant wizz. Albert did say straight out that he was a former poster back with a new username. I see no reason to doubt that. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, scotty said:

Not quite what I meant wizz. Albert did say straight out that he was a former poster back with a new username. I see no reason to doubt that. 

The cunt could be swearing an oath on a stack of bibles he was an old twat with a new name, I probably still wouldn't believe a word spoken.  A shit fountain never spews clean water.  

Guest White van man
3 minutes ago, Tata Steely Dan said:

I wonder what would happen if the Queen decided she wanted to murder some fool. Would her fixers try and make it happen for her? 

I hope she picks you.