CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Adele

Eric Cuntman

Guest King Rollo
1 hour ago, Monumental cunt said:

Point 1....stubby is a grade A bender.

Point 2 .... Punkape is pitiful but I respect the fight in him

Point 3.... blowing Adele’s money up his nose surrounded by slim attractive hookers a horrible adulthood.   To say the, You are a massive bender. 

Point 1 ... takes one to know one

Point 2 ... you're on your own with that argument

Point 3 ... coke addict and hatred of parents does not equal a happy adult.  To say the, you are a thick idiot.

• 3 years later...
Guest ScottD
On 03/04/2018 at 15:19, Neil said:

We need to stamp out this bollocks before it get too out if hand,take the little cunt away from her and put him into care until he understands that cocks fit in to cunts not bumholes.By the time he is 16 If he fails to grasp this fact then drown him.....and his mum.

On 03/04/2018 at 15:19, Neil said:

We need to stamp out this bollocks before it get too out if hand,take the little cunt away from her and put him into care until he understands that cocks fit in to cunts not bumholes.By the time he is 16 If he fails to grasp this fact then drown him.....and his mum.

HaHa....fuckin-a.....you fucking RULE!

15 hours ago, ScottD said:

HaHa....fuckin-a.....you fucking RULE!

Hello, Mr. Scott.

Would you be offended if I suggested that it would be best for all concerned if you were beamed up into the vacuum of space, thus nullifying any chance of you coming out with anymore stupid fucking shit?

You utter fucking wanker.

5 hours ago, Decimus said:

Hello, Mr. Scott.

Would you be offended if I suggested that it would be best for all concerned if you were beamed up into the vacuum of space, thus nullifying any chance of you coming out with anymore stupid fucking shit?

You utter fucking wanker.

I'm getting the sense that he's another bariatric Billy-Bob.