CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burglary victim?

Neil

3 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Alleged accomplice but I do hope that the accomplice is asked to explain why he left his mate there rather than taking him straight to hospital where he might have been saved. I most US states the accomplice would be charged with murder regardless of how and who killed their partner in crime should one of them have died.

If they can nail him on manslaughter along with whatever else they've got on him, hopefully the cunt will spend at least 10 years remembering not to bend over to pick up the soap.

18 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

One of the Jeeves family. Anybody from around Foots Cray/St Mary's Cray will be well aware of the Vincent's and the Jeeves pikey clans. 

Let hope the dead cunts tribe of pikeys seek some kind of payback for this career criminal who left his "mate" and fellow thief, to bleed to death after their botched robbery.

Either that or the police kick seven bells of shite out of cunt

Guest Lady Penelope
15 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If they can nail him on manslaughter along with whatever else they've got on him, hopefully the cunt will spend at least 10 years remembering not to bend over to pick up the soap.

The legal concept is "Joint Enterprise", but I don't think the variation used in the US has ever been used in the UK. In one case in the US one of the offenders in a robbery was shot dead by the police and the dead accomplice's co-offender was charged with and found guilty of his murder.

• 2 weeks later...