CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Burglary victim?

Neil

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/04/04/pensioner-facing-murder-quiz-after-intruder-dies-following-strug/

Anyone have an ounce of sympathy for this poor man who lost his life when confronted by a frail old man in his own home?...No?,thought not.The cunt got what he deserved and lets hope ther next cunt gets the same fucking treatment.Cunts

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Neil said:

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/04/04/pensioner-facing-murder-quiz-after-intruder-dies-following-strug/

Anyone have an ounce of sympathy for this poor man who lost his life when confronted by a frail old man in his own home?...No?,thought not.The cunt got what he deserved and lets hope ther next cunt gets the same fucking treatment.Cunts

This country is getting sicker by the day. If you break into someone's house with the intention of committing a crime and the legal occupier wounds or kills you in self defence, tough fucking shit. The police seem to do more to protect criminals, Asian paedo rings and scum in general than they do the law abiding public. And while we're on the subject, Tony Martin should have been praised not locked up. If that had happened, it would have sent a message to the scumbags and a good percentage of them would begin to think twice before climbing through some poor cunts window. Instead, a 70 year old gets done for murder, simply for defending himself from a couple of violent criminals. Fucking disgusting.

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This country is getting sicker by the day. If you break into someone's house with the intention of committing a crime and the legal occupier wounds or kills you in self defence, tough fucking shit. The police seem to do more to protect criminals, Asian paedo rings and scum in general than they do the law abiding public. And while we're on the subject, Tony Martin should have been praised not locked up. If that had happened, it would have sent a message to the scumbags and a good percentage of them would begin to think twice before climbing through some poor cunts window. Instead, a 70 year old gets done for murder, simply for defending himself from a couple of violent criminals. Fucking disgusting.

Martin was not a good or restrained bloke.

He had a previous conviction and revoked shotgun license for shooting at someone else with an illegal shotgun, and killed the guy in his house by lying in wait, and shooting him in the back as they were fleeing.

He was found guilty by 10-2 verdict.

4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What you say is true, so do something about it.  CC is hardly the greatest platform to voice your concerns. Go to Speakers Corner, stand on a box, and have a rant. Let me know when, and I can come over and throw bricks at you. Vivre.

2 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

He had a previous conviction and revoked shotgun license for shooting at someone else with an illegal shotgun, and killed the guy in his house by lying in wait, and shooting him in the back as they were fleeing.

Good, they were thieving pikeys.  Give my regards to Rick, you soppy cunt

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Fair comment, but if they hadn't broken into his house they wouldn't have been shot, and let's be honest, neither of them were ever likely to enrich society or contribute to humanity in any positive way.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fair comment, but if they hadn't broken into his house they wouldn't have been shot, and let's be honest, neither of them were ever likely to enrich society or contribute to humanity in any positive way.

Why don’t we start letting people kill others for all manner of indiscretion then? 

I’m not defending the guys who robbed his house. They were career criminals. But I’m not going to defend an over zealous, lethal use of unnecessary force by a man with a history of illegal firearms activity either. 

Guest Wizardsleeve

I'm glad he's dead!  As Eric said, it seems the rights of criminals are being taken more seriously than the rights of victims.  I do wish these legal twisting cunts would remember "mens rea," the guilty mind.  They had intention of wrong doing, thus their basic rights to have a trial based on evidence should outweigh the extent of injury to them during the commission of their crimes.  

3 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Why don’t we start letting people kill others for all manner of indiscretion then? 

I’m not defending the guys who robbed his house. They were career criminals. But I’m not going to defend an over zealous, lethal use of unnecessary force by a man with a history of illegal firearms activity either. 

Ok, if the shotgun was illegally owned, that's a different law coming into play, but in the case that Neil highlighted above, I do believe that if you illegally break into someone's house, at that point you should receive no protection of law, i.e., if the old boy stabbed the cunt who was robbing him it should be seen as an act of self defence, not treated as a murder. He didn't ask to be burgled.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
Just now, Neil said:

What do you suggest Bill?,beat him with an olive branch until he says sorry?...hes a cunt

I’d suggest people shouldn’t own illegal shotguns, and if someone enters your house, use reasonable force and don’t shoot a fleeing man in the back. 

Wet, irrational, lefty bollocks I know.

Guest Wizardsleeve
10 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I'd say two criminal cunts didn't do their research on the homeowner...a third criminal cunt who was/is a harder case than themselves.  Which brings us back to the "they buggered themselves on this one." conclusion.  

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

I'd say two criminal cunts didn't do their research on the homeowner...a third criminal cunt who was/is a harder case than themselves.  Which brings us back to the "they buggered themselves on this one." conclusion.  

I don’t want to live in a country where the likes of Martin are free to meter out lethal justice thanks. As you say, he’s a criminal.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, William T.D. Stickers said:

I don’t want to live in a country where the likes of Martin are free to meter out lethal justice thanks. As you say, he’s a criminal.

The original article Neil provided wasn't forthcoming with many details, as it's ongoing.  But if the little old cunt was taken to another room by the cunbt with the screwdriver, it's reasonable to deduce that he was going to be forced to let the other bastard do what he wanted and take what they wanted, or was being set aside for the killing.  The best possible ending to this mess would be all three stab each other to death.  Nice tidy explanation..all three were criminal cunts, and all three are now dead.  But, I also believe one should have the right of self defence, unless death is something of a curiosity.  

Guest 'eavensabove

What I don't get, is how come the home owners get found out? Surely, once you've killed the robbing cunt, who's to know that he was ever  in yer gaff in the first place, and so long as you dispose of the body with yer gloves on and yer DNA is not up the cunts arse, then where's the evidence? 

27 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’d suggest people shouldn’t own illegal shotguns, and if someone enters your house, use reasonable force and don’t shoot a fleeing man in the back. 

Wet, irrational, lefty bollocks I know.

If I remember rightly, Tony Martin lived in a house that had no electricity and no telephone and those two fuckers knew that so chance their arm.

Anyway, I'd wager this is going nowhere near a court of law. If the police act like cunts and send this case in, the CPS will kick it back "not in the public interest", because they know no jury will convict no matter what. And if they did find 12 cunts who will convict, the judge wouldn't have the arsehole to send him to prison. Not worth the bother. 

Saying that, I did predict Anthony Joshua to get knocked out in the 3rd on Saturday and that Brucie would live to celebrate his 100th birthday. So the blokes probably fucked. 

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

What I don't get, is how come the home owners get found out? Surely, once you've killed the robbing cunt, who's to know that he was ever  in yer gaff in the first place, and so long as you dispose of the body with yer gloves on and yer DNA is not up the cunts arse, then where's the evidence? 

Fuck me, you’re alive you utterly mental cunt. Another involuntary psychiatric hold was it?

Frank sends his regards.

3 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

This is the sick thing about it. The thieving cunts know the police are on their fucking side and have no qualms about reporting the old boy who was defending himself. The dead cunts accomplice probably reported it, safe in the knowledge that the police won't be interested in their criminal activities when pinning attempted murder on the true victim is a bigger feather in their corrupt fucking caps.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This is the sick thing about it. The thieving cunts know the police are on their fucking side and have no qualms about reporting the old boy who was defending himself. The dead cunts accomplice probably reported it, safe in the knowledge that the police won't be interested in their criminal activities when pinning attempted murder on the true victim is a bigger feather in their corrupt fucking caps.

Well, I'd have no hesitation at all crucifying a robber to my floorboards if he/she tried to steal my collection of goods & chattels. What else is one supposed to do? Help them pack, offer 'em a cup of tea and your car keys?  Surely, providing that you give the cunts good notice before they strike, then you're covered. 

trespassing-violators-will-be-shot-tin-s

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Well, I'd have no hesitation at all crucifying a robber to my floorboards if he/she tried to steal my collection of goods & chattels. What else is one supposed to do? Help them pack, offer 'em a cup of tea and your car keys?  Surely, providing that you give the cunts good notice before they strike, then you're covered. 

trespassing-violators-will-be-shot-tin-s

Have you been receiving electrotherapy in the States, then?  

I know this is not how justice operates, but if the assailants have previous in this regard, that should weigh heavily in the elderly man's favour. The time of the attack is also a mitigating factor to his actions. I don't like the American bollocks of shoot first ask questions later, but I don't see how a 78 year old man would want to murder anybody in the early hours. Life is tough enough when you get older without thieving cunts fucking it up for you.

Guest 'eavensabove
5 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Have you been receiving electrotherapy in the States, then?  

I had a sheep-dip in Penge, if that counts? I don't do electrickery in any shape or form.