CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Good Spirits

Guest luke swarm

Guest luke swarm

Just a quick update on Prince Phillips and his Hip Op, its very good news as the Op went OK and the Prince is reported to be in good spirits and is well on the way to a full recovery. Phew, I was quite worried and barely slept a wink last night with worry but thankfully his highness is made of sterner stuff and it takes more than a dodgy hip to dent his spirits so hurrah hurrah.

I was dismayed when he had his operation cancelled numerous times last year due to staff shortages at his local NHS hospital only 45 miles away. I heard however that he really enjoyed his time on the mixed ward and struck up some lasting friendships although he did not find the canteen food exactly to his palate. He only made a couple of complaints to be fair, one was that he was assigned a doctor who was of a rather dusky complexion and spoke the queens English with a very funny accent and the other was that they would not provide an ambulance to ferry him home to Buck house. To add insult to injury his pick up driver had to pay 7 quid to park the limousine at the privatised car park.  No respect at all these days. 

(PS if this does not get Manky chomping at the bit then he is surely dead)

Guest Bill Stickers

Manky perished in combat. He was washing some spinach and ended up drowning in the sink at Aldershot barracks.

He died for queen and country. 

12 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Manky perished in combat. He was washing some spinach and ended up drowning in the sink at Aldershot barracks.

He died for queen and country. 

Wrong. Manky was crushed to death when his bike suffered a mechanical in front of a speeding tram. Said tram was full of canal street poofs and driven by a darky. He would have wanted to go like this.... 

Guest luke swarm

thanks lads but I think we should let this one just sink and die, I was just pissed that they kept showing the racist old duffer on every fucking news channel like anyone could give a flying fuck whether he lives or dies. thinking about it, this statement applies equally to both Phil and Manky

3 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

thanks lads but I think we should let this one just sink and die, I was just pissed that they kept showing the racist old duffer on every fucking news channel like anyone could give a flying fuck whether he lives or dies. thinking about it, this statement applies equally to both Phil and Manky

Prince Philip has totally fucked our Queen and for that should be skewered like the revolting Greek kebab he is.

There's now four fuckin cats buried in our garden by the way

Guest luke swarm
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

Prince Philip has totally fucked our Queen and for that should be skewered like the revolting Greek kebab he is.

There's now four fuckin cats buried in our garden by the way

I would assume that it was two pairs of cats fornicating rather than actually four of the cunts involved in some kind of mini feline orgy on your lawn Ratty. I think burying them is a bit mean for what is  perfectly normal behaviour for cats at this time of year.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, ratcum said:

first it was that earwig skank avatar and now a graven image of the ultimate deity.

Fuck off and die

+1 I met the rat trinity this afternoon.

Guest 'eavensabove
21 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Manky lives amongst us.

By all accounts he came unstuck whilst wanking to his own reflection on a 22" flat screen before then being thrown out of Curry's.