CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

ONLY CHILD SYNDROME

ratcum

Guest judgetwi

You surprise me Herr Oberst. I’d always assumed you were one of those Lebensborn children, father an anonymous high ranking SS officer.

I’m a little disappointed to be honest.

Guest luke swarm
3 hours ago, ratcum said:

an old wives tale and a crock of shit. If anything being an only child is a massive advantage. My siblings were fuckin useless to me: my sister wouldn't sleep with me and my big brother wouldn't stick up for me. I hope they die soon

42afdf68658134072b8b761f8df00c51.jpg

This is awful, I can only imagine the utter devastation you must have felt when your sister rejected your advances in favour of your brothers. A heart-breaking fucking  tragedy and its no wonder you turned out the way you are Ratty.

42 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

This is awful, I can only imagine the utter devastation you must have felt when your sister rejected your advances in favour of your brothers. A heart-breaking fucking  tragedy and its no wonder you turned out the way you are Ratty.

I got my revenge though, by sleeping with Minty

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You surprise me Herr Oberst. I’d always assumed you were one of those Lebensborn children, father an anonymous high ranking SS officer.

I’m a little disappointed to be honest.

Better 'Lebensborn' than 'Lesbianborn' you dorsal fin slurp

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Missing  chromosome cunt. .

Panzerknacker 

So you’re a geneticist already? I assume you are referring to the so called “gay chromosome” which, as you correctly diagnose, is absent in my good self.

However, as I understand it, this is a very controversial field of study amongst you brainy types.

Alas, all I can say is......what the fuck do I know?

Guest Lady Penelope
7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Addendum

Sorry, there’s one thing I definitely know Pansy boy.......you’re a fucking wanker!

😁🤣😂.            🤪

Judge you need to loosen up a bit .. why not be more like Stubby?

Guest judgetwi
15 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

Judge you need to loosen up a bit .. why not be more like Stubby?

Well My Lady, i’ve often wanted to be like somebody else....... Jimi Hendrix ( not dead obviously) Paul Gascoigne ( not a thick pisshead Geordie cunt obviously ) or Sevvy Ballesteros ( not dead and fucking Spanish equally obviously )

However, why would I want to be like any sad sack of shit on this site? I assume this is your usual pathetic attempt at “humour”.

I wouldn’t bother if I were you. You just ain’t got it.   😁

1 hour ago, ratcum said:

To be fair, he has made a start with this...

...on his arse anyway

I'm not disputing this when you consider I took my first dump for three days this morning. It was a real fighter but mercifully a clean sweep. I did, however, require several buckets of water to shift the stubborn cunt around the u bend, or sound that be u boat?

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, ratcum said:

To be fair, he has made a start with this...

...on his arse anyway

Why was this nom made with a big typeface?

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I wouldn’t bother if I were you. You just ain’t got it.   😁

I realise that Judge as I use you as my role model.

On ‎08‎/‎04‎/‎2018 at 11:47 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm not disputing this when you consider I took my first dump for three days this morning. It was a real fighter but mercifully a clean sweep. I did, however, require several buckets of water to shift the stubborn cunt around the u bend, or sound that be u boat?

ah yes, the old bucket trick Stubble

Popular in abortion clinics too I hear