CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Rioting Scousers at Alder Hey

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Wizardsleeve
54 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Rick has been rather conspicuous in his absence of late.

I'm sure that I speak for everyone when I say that I hope he's dead.

I rather doubt it.  Somewhere, in a top level security facility, or at the very least a different chat board, he is painstakingly plotting a triumphant return.  

Of course, the word triumphant is uttered in the most subjective of terms.  

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

He is poorly .. he posted elsewhere (away from the corner) at 0924 this morning.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, Decimus said:

large_rick.jpg.6d85d25261a98d7a5f8988a0c

The whole scene was like a car crash, endless unemployed Scouse cunts holding up roads and hospital doors and potentially stopping care for other poor kids.

Nobody wants to lose a child but it slipped these after birth cunts that they may cause the death of some other child in their  bleeding heart look at me crusade.

If there's one thing that goes straight through me is a shrill Scouse female voice bellowing like some hamster being raped by a horse cock ,but in the whole thing that fucking noise made the most sense as some Scouse slack fannied chav told everyone to get back because there is other kids in the hospital like some squeaky William Wallace.

Fuck the lot of them.

Guest Wizardsleeve
23 minutes ago, Decimus said:

It's nice to see that Rick exports his renowned sense of humour and charisma to other parts of the internet, and doesn't just selfishly lavish it on The Corner.

17k posts?  If only he were so loquacious here!  The tight fisted cunt!  WTF did he post in all of those pearls of wisdom? 

Guest Lady Penelope

A lot of mouthy cunts on here as well .. in the same position I wonder how many of you "caring fathers" would be doing exactly the same as Alfie's parent. Another issue is the casual use of these life support machines when in the case of so many of the infants they have no real prospect of a functional life. Putting them so readily on life support only encourages parents into thinking that the fight is worth while and in the best interests of their child. But no I cannot condemn or insult his parents for trying to hang on in hope.

Guest White van man
23 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

A lot of mouthy cunts on here as well .. in the same position I wonder how many of you "caring fathers" would be doing exactly the same as Alfie's parent. Another issue is the casual use of these life support machines when in the case of so many of the infants they have no real prospect of a functional life. Putting them so readily on life support only encourages parents into thinking that the fight is worth while and in the best interests of their child. But no I cannot condemn or insult his parents for trying to hang on in hope.

The kid needs chopped up and it's organs donated. It's fucked. Them parents would take organs to save their child in an instant so should do the right thing. Alot of other kids lives could be saved.

Guest 'eavensabove
22 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

"IF"  the parents truly knew how difficult it is to raise & commit to a severely sick/ill child throughout its and their lives, they would look at their current situation as being a gift horse in the mouth/Get Off for Free card, and most 'caring' Fathers would do what is right for their child, which in the case of little Alfie would be to end his life now, rather than to live a very sad & unhappy one.  

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, White van man said:

The kid needs chopped up and it's organs donated. It's fucked. Them parents would take organs to save their child in an instant so should do the right thing. Alot of other kids lives could be saved.

Punkers needs a pair of bollocks if you have any going spare. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Punkers needs a pair of bollocks if you have any going spare. 

He'll only suck them, like any other blokes.  Or his other favourite proclivity is to rest them on his eyes....with or without the bag.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

He'll only suck them, like any other blokes.  Or his other favourite proclivity is to rest them on his eyes....with or without the bag.

On second thoughts, he prefers them black. 

Guest 'eavensabove
58 minutes ago, White van man said:

Too fucking right. After all, some other stack of shit could come from it, such as like with Nicole Kidney, John F Kidney and Billy the Kidney for example and not to mention Tony Heart and Will Lung. 

2 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

When a situation becomes critical, there is no other choice than to put someone on a ventilator. That is not the issue. The issue is about withdrawal of treatment.

The media would have been invited to this saddening saga. By whom?

Now we have a repeat of a recent similar situation. Phoney quacks, fucking god squad, disruptive know all's congregating outside hospital entrances et al being involved.

1 hour ago, Miss Penelope said:

Firstly, this is a desperately sad case and knowing what's it's like to bring children into the world who are totally dependant on you, I can see how the parents are doing all they can. However, one wonders what kind of advice they've been given and if they really, really know what the prospects of "successful treatment" are? Quality of life is a subjective term and living as a vegetable unaware of the outside world and devoid of emotion apart from pain goes against nature and is basically torture. I suspect the parents are being given false hope and encouragement by some shitty tabloid cunts only interested in money. As for the pope, you can fuck right off with that horseshit.

Guest Lady Penelope
6 hours ago, The Beast said:

When a situation becomes critical, there is no other choice than to put someone on a ventilator. That is not the issue. The issue is about withdrawal of treatment.

The media would have been invited to this saddening saga. By whom?

Now we have a repeat of a recent similar situation. Phoney quacks, fucking god squad, disruptive know all's congregating outside hospital entrances et al being involved.

Its getting a bit like that "organ retention" to do 30 years ago. The press stirring things up no no real reason and damaging research that could potentially have save lives'