CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

James O’Brien

Guest judgetwi

1 hour ago, PANZER MURPHY said:

Yer ruled by old etonians who  continually piss on yer upturned faces and ya laff like idiots while they destroy the chances of the next generation..cap doffing peasants..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

We’d be much better off with a charwallah jizz guzzler wanking on us from a great height is what you’re saying then? Might work I suppose. Has it been tried anywhere?

12 minutes ago, King Billy said:

We’d be much better off with a charwallah jizz guzzler wanking on us from a great height is what you’re saying then? Might work I suppose. Has it been tried anywhere?

What kind of dumb cunt populace would be fucking stupid enough to vote in a raging fucking bender as their leader? Couldn’t they have worked out that his very nature would prejudice his opinions to make his man buggering hobby normalized across state policy? It won’t be long until the poofs have preferential treatment and the whip hand over the non shit stabbing dunce mick sheep 

3 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

What kind of dumb cunt populace would be fucking stupid enough to vote in a raging fucking bender as their leader? Couldn’t they have worked out that his very nature would prejudice his opinions to make his man buggering hobby normalized across state policy? It won’t be long until the poofs have preferential treatment and the whip hand over the non shit stabbing dunce mick sheep 

The Micks have turned into the biggest bunch of woke fucking soyboy wankers on Earth.

’Come on now Seamus. It’s gone 8 o’clock. Finish off that Babycham or I’ll pour it down the sink Sweetie. And you make sure to drive that wheelbarrow carefully on your way home now. Ya don’t want the Guards pulling ya over and giving your big smelly arsehole a roadside check with their truncheons now. And give my love to that big black gorgeous hunk of a husband of yours when ya get home.’

9 minutes ago, King Billy said:

The Micks have turned into the biggest bunch of woke fucking soyboy wankers on Earth.

’Come on now Seamus. It’s gone 8 o’clock. Finish off that Babycham or I’ll pour it down the sink Sweetie. And you make sure to drive that wheelbarrow carefully on your way home now. Ya don’t want the Guards pulling ya over and giving your big smelly arsehole a roadside check with their truncheons now. And give my love to that big black gorgeous hunk of a husband of yours when ya get home.’

These 21st century super PC bum boys will get the shock of their lives when the EU dump a few 100 thousand intolerant, evil looking child rapist Muslims on them. 

1 hour ago, Stubby Pecker said:

These 21st century super PC bum boys will get the shock of their lives when the EU dump a few 100 thousand intolerant, evil looking child rapist Muslims on them. 

Panzy and his soppy band of ‘freedom fisters’ will look back on the good old days when us Brits beat them into joining  the civilised world and wish they’d thanked us instead of fucking moaning and gurning about their lot as usual.

10 hours ago, King Billy said:

Panzy and his soppy band of ‘freedom fisters’ will look back on the good old days when us Brits beat them into joining  the civilised world and wish they’d thanked us instead of fucking moaning and gurning about their lot as usual.

Laffin.."us brits"..according to sputters yer an Irish nationalist now bally baby..lol

PANZERMURPHYBABY 

Guest Lairy Larry
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good old blade runner, perhaps the stupidest fucking cunt on planet earth. Considering this was his almost to beautiful to be true mrs…

large.DA1AF22C-56AB-40DE-B030-3FD43C6F72DB.webp.5dd641996d5349832e450d0f4dabde19.webp

Too soon to wank over her? I don't want to feel guilty while I'm doing it so would appreciate your earnest advice young man.