CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Trivago

I whole heartedly disagree with the previous  “ smash her back door  in “ comment seen in the archives .

the bitter disappointment found in Trivago girl is that she is so dull ,one couldn’t ratchet up even a hate wank over her kids doll hairline and curveless sterile body .

i would rather pay full price for a holiday as I’m neither tight or a bullshitting middle class cunt in debt up to my North face gilet and obliged to compete with other New Testament named fuck puzzles.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I've got that "Secret Escapes" chick locked in my basement, if you want a go?

Is she the saucy one with the nice arse who's always on a sun lounger whispering into the camera?

Guest Erroreptile404

Can't remember where i read it but apparently Trivago girl has had loads of sex threats and lewd comments sent her way since those adverts. lol.

7 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Can't remember where i read it but apparently Trivago girl has had loads of sex threats and lewd comments sent her way since those adverts. lol.

What a fucking surprise. The very nature of the internet and it's anonymity allows sad fuckers to put out comments without really thinking of the consequences and believing they can't be bought to book. The stupid cunt who threatened that woman MP with rape over the ridiculous argument of having a woman on a fiver being a point in case. Anyways, the lovely Miss Miller is just an actress reading a script who's done very well for herself selling wank holidays to us paps. I'm sure her agent is inundated with offers so expect to see her on Holby City or in the jungle anytime soon.

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

The very nature of the internet and it's anonymity allows sad fuckers to put out comments without really thinking of the consequences and believing they can't be bought to book.

The voice of experience. Again.

Fuck off

Lol

21 minutes ago, Decimus said:

The voice of experience. Again.

Fuck off

Lol

I just copy you old boy. I'm sure you'll claim I work at farm foods and live in a lice infested bed sit next. I'm working out a new scenario to claim you're franks love child with pen and that thickers is your runty, once conjoined twin.

Fuck off

ps where the fuck is Quincey?

Guest luke swarm
5 hours ago, Berser said:

I whole heartedly disagree with the previous  “ smash her back door  in “ comment seen in the archives .

the bitter disappointment found in Trivago girl is that she is so dull ,one couldn’t ratchet up even a hate wank over her kids doll hairline and curveless sterile body .

i would rather pay full price for a holiday as I’m neither tight or a bullshitting middle class cunt in debt up to my North face gilet and obliged to compete with other New Testament named fuck puzzles.

Berser, could you be a bit more specific, is it the girl who advertises the Trivago site you strongly object to or the actual Trivago hotel booking site itself.

If it is the former then that is understandable as a lot of chaps prefer non female company these days and its not considered particular sinful to reject heterosexuality, if it is the latter then I find it rather incomprehensible because its quite useful when seeking accommodation for business or pleasure. Just seems a rather random and inoffensive thing to get into a lather about when we have so many other things that are genuinely rage inducing.

2 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Berser, could you be a bit more specific, is it the girl who advertises the Trivago site you strongly object to or the actual Trivago hotel booking site itself.

If it is the former then that is understandable as a lot of chaps prefer non female company these days and its not considered particular sinful to reject heterosexuality, if it is the latter then I find it rather incomprehensible because its quite useful when seeking accommodation for business or pleasure. Just seems a rather random and inoffensive thing to get into a lather about when we have so many other things that are genuinely rage inducing.

It goes without saying that I absolutely fucking hate this Berser cunt. 

It’s the pondering whether she’s fuckable although her voice would render you impotent bint . I couldn’t care less about hotels , cheap or otherwise as unlike women there is no expectation I can spill my muck either inside or thinking about them . It’s the would I wouldn’t I ?  Quandary which bothers me most of all.

Guest luke swarm
5 minutes ago, Berser said:

It’s the pondering whether she’s fuckable although her voice would render you impotent bint . I couldn’t care less about hotels , cheap or otherwise as unlike women there is no expectation I can spill my muck either inside or thinking about them . It’s the would I wouldn’t I ?  Quandary which bothers me most of all.

I wonder if you would consider adding a "ker" onto the end of your chosen moniker , it would certainly be read a lot better in my humble opinion Mr Berser(ker) and gives its a more edgy note. just a thought.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, luke swarm said:

I wonder if you would consider adding a "ker" onto the end of your chosen moniker , it would certainly be read a lot better in my humble opinion Mr Berser(ker) and gives its a more edgy note. just a thought.

Berser or Bursa?  

Guest luke swarm
4 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Berser or Bursa?  

Bursa(ker)s : a wild ferocious furious Muslim female warrior feared throughout the West Midlands area but who still maintains her modesty and chaste values. Known to beat opponents to death with only a hijab tied around a coke can. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

Bursa(ker)s : a wild ferocious furious Muslim female warrior feared throughout the West Midlands area but who still maintains her modesty and chaste values. Known to beat opponents to death with only a hijab tied around a coke can. 

I may know that very woman... Does she talk with a limp and walk with a stutter?

24 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
11 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

I may know that very woman... Does she talk with a limp and walk with a stutter?

Yes.