CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who shit themselves on sight of a real dog

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Have another can of special brew and try again.

I'm off the drink at the moment. Does it show?

On 3 May 2018 at 8:59 AM, Panzerknacker said:

I'd say your fat bald and covered in tats with a small penis aswell  ..rottie skum I hope that poor animal eats your head and then gets shot 

Panzerknacker 

Good darts panzyspudpeeler, can we all chip in for gay cunt lord and his unnecessary attack dog to fly to Canada or South Africa? We'll see how "real" they both are when they encounter a grizzly bear or a fuck off big lion on their walkies.

24 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Good darts panzyspudpeeler, can we all chip in for gay cunt lord and his unnecessary attack dog to fly to Canada or South Africa? We'll see how "real" they both are when they encounter a grizzly bear or a fuck off big lion on their walkies.

Never mind that Stubbs, you should meet my ginger cat Archie. He's kicked fuck out of every other cat within a five mile radius, plus he pro-actively attacks any dog that steps on my front garden. So far he's seen off 2 Staffs, a German shepherd, a border collie and numerous Yorkshire terriers. Not to mention a fox. He's lovely with people, rolling around on my lap and purring right now. But with any other animal, a complete bastard. The hardest fucking animal I've ever known.

12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind that Stubbs, you should meet my ginger cat Archie. He's kicked fuck out of every other cat within a five mile radius, plus he pro-actively attacks any dog that steps on my front garden. So far he's seen off 2 Staffs, a German shepherd, a border collie and numerous Yorkshire terriers. Not to mention a fox. He's lovely with people, rolling around on my lap and purring right now. But with any other animal, a complete bastard. The hardest fucking animal I've ever known.

When smaller animals come out swinging in a blitzkrieg attack when they meet a big cunt, it often comes as such a shock they usually turn tail and leg it. Sounds like your cat has the theory of "I'm getting mine in first, no matter what" down to tee.

Guest Erroreptile404
9 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Years ago me and my mate got the train back to his at about midnight, as we were walking down the street to his we heard a noise that sounded like the tasmanian devil cartoon and as we got nearer, it turned out to be a cat having a scrap with a badger in someone's front yard. The cat bolted across the street and jumped over a wall into a field and the badger just stood their like Phil Mitchell, before turning around and sauntering back into the yard. Surreal. I wouldn't mess with a badger. But yes Cats rule! I'd love to Reanimate a Sabre toothed tiger Jurassic Park style, and take it for walkies every morning and see how hard arseholes with aggressive dogs think they are, when they're dog's getting used as a chew toy by a 600 pound 16'000 year old big cat.

Guest Lady Penelope

I once saw a chav let his staffie have a go at a couple of swans .. the swans won .. the staffie was lucky to get out of the water alive.

10 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

When smaller animals come out swinging in a blitzkrieg attack when they meet a big cunt, it often comes as such a shock they usually turn tail and leg it. Sounds like your cat has the theory of "I'm getting mine in first, no matter what" down to tee.

I think he's just naturally predisposed to violence. He used to sit staring at me if I was cleaning a shotgun or .22 rim fire. The ambitious little bastard.

Guest Erroreptile404
5 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

I once saw a chav let his staffie have a go at a couple of swans .

Is that a euphemism?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Swans are nasty cunts, pretty to look at but strong as fuck and grumpy too.

I have a friend who let her Jack Russell go to say hello to one of the black swans at Dawlish, he came straight back with his tail between his legs and he refuses to go anywhere near the river now!

12 minutes ago, Miss Penelope said:

I have a friend who let her Jack Russell go to say hello to one of the black swans at Dawlish, he came straight back with his tail between his legs and he refuses to go anywhere near the river now!

I've spent a fair bit of time in Devon and Cornwall and Jack Russell's are definitely the dominant species of dog. The last time I was in hatherleigh, Devon, near the border with Bude, I saw about 30 of them while out walking for 2 hours. Is it a West Country law that everyone has to own one?

Guest judgetwi

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Wall’s giant sausage roll and twin pack strawberry trifle ( reduced to 90p because it’s out of date tomorrow, a fucking bargain ) from the 24 hour Tesco, and I have to read this pile of anthropomorphic shit.

Let me tell you my dog beat the shit out of a dozen pikey dogs, my cat scared the fuck out of a pair of foxes and my budgie ripped the throat out of a passing kestrel just because he didn’t like the look on the cunt’s face.

All of which means that I am harder than you, richer than you and my cock and tv screen are much bigger than yours.

Wankers.

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

But stooopid! 

Guest Lady Penelope
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

So I come in from the pub with my carry out and my Wall’s giant sausage roll and twin pack strawberry trifle ( reduced to 90p because it’s out of date tomorrow, a fucking bargain ) from the 24 hour Tesco, and I have to read this pile of anthropomorphic shit.

Judge why don't you stick your Wall's giant sausage and your take-away kebabs where the sun don't shine?

Guest 'eavensabove
13 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

NewImage77.png

Guest 'eavensabove
12 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Let me tell you my dog beat the shit out of a dozen pikey dogs, my cat scared the fuck out of a pair of foxes and my budgie ripped the throat out of a passing kestrel just because he didn’t like the look on the cunt’s face.

All of which means that I am harder than you, richer than you and my cock and tv screen are much bigger than yours.

Wankers.

Are you married to Gypo? 

Guest judgetwi
5 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

Judge why don't you stick your Wall's giant sausage and your take-away kebabs where the sun don't shine?

Why don’t you get yourself checked out by a head doctor you senile old ratbag?

Guest Lady Penelope
5 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Why don’t you get yourself checked out by a head doctor you senile old ratbag?

I have done .. I'm sane and normal .. and you?

Guest judgetwi
18 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

I have done .. I'm sane and normal .. and you?

Dr Crippen has been dead a long time. You need a second opinion so here’s mine........shut your fucking pie hole you fucking loony!