CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who shit themselves on sight of a real dog

Guest Lord McCunty

Guest Lord McCunty

"Oh my god, it's one of them dreadful killer breeds.   I must scoop up little Fru Fru and protect him from the nasty savage beast that wants to eat him."    I own a Rottweiler and make no apology for it.   Fantastic family dogs, extremely affectionate and protective with children, and your property.    Any cunt who decides to breed microscopic fucking Chishitwas should be shot.   Only the breeders, the poor "dogs" have had this inflicted up on them.    The Chihuahua cunts next door shriek 24/7.   I say "shriek" because they cannot physically produce anything close to a bark.    These fucking cunts are basically what comes out of my dogs arse when he has a shite.

My dog is not a "status dog", but a loyal and trustworthy household companion and guardian.   Perhaps if you didn't scoop up your snarling little shite of a Jack Russell every time you see a dog larger than a fucking Guinea Pig, it wouldn't have  such a fucking attitude.   Dogs are intrinsically social animals, until human cunts come along and interfere with normal interaction because the "nasty wasty rottie monster dog" might eat little Fru Fru.

Fuck off.

Guest judgetwi

Oh fuck. Cue page after page of cunts saying.......there’s nothing wrong with dogs, the owners are all cunts. Yes, my fucking dog may look like a savage beast but he’s actually working away on a cure for cancer every night of the week while your fucking mutt is attacking small children, holding them down and shitting in their poor innocent mouths.

My fucking dog is FUCKING GOD, your fucking dog is a cunt.....blah blah blah.....oh please fuck off you boring arsehole. I give up.

Guest Lady Penelope
52 minutes ago, Ape said:

I’m looking forward to see what the knuckle-dragging mong, r-soles, has to say about this.

I fucking hate dogs, give me a fucking pussy any day.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Oh fuck. Cue page after page of cunts saying.......there’s nothing wrong with dogs, the owners are all cunts. Yes, my fucking dog may look like a savage beast but he’s actually working away on a cure for cancer every night of the week while your fucking mutt is attacking small children, holding them down and shitting in their poor innocent mouths.

My fucking dog is FUCKING GOD, your fucking dog is a cunt.....blah blah blah.....oh please fuck off you boring arsehole. I give up.

Do you have a puppy Judge?

4 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

"Oh my god, it's one of them dreadful killer breeds.   I must scoop up little Fru Fru and protect him from the nasty savage beast that wants to eat him."    I own a Rottweiler and make no apology for it.   Fantastic family dogs, extremely affectionate and protective with children, and your property.    Any cunt who decides to breed microscopic fucking Chishitwas should be shot.   Only the breeders, the poor "dogs" have had this inflicted up on them.    The Chihuahua cunts next door shriek 24/7.   I say "shriek" because they cannot physically produce anything close to a bark.    These fucking cunts are basically what comes out of my dogs arse when he has a shite.

My dog is not a "status dog", but a loyal and trustworthy household companion and guardian.   Perhaps if you didn't scoop up your snarling little shite of a Jack Russell every time you see a dog larger than a fucking Guinea Pig, it wouldn't have  such a fucking attitude.   Dogs are intrinsically social animals, until human cunts come along and interfere with normal interaction because the "nasty wasty rottie monster dog" might eat little Fru Fru.

Fuck off.

Rotweillers are for chavs and plebs.

Your Rottweiler will wince and cross it’s back lege whenever it sees you....

lol.

Fuck off.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Fuck off.

The difference is that when fru-fru throws a strop because that fucking kid prodded her in the eye once too often, said sprog will require an elastoplast and maybe a tetanus jab. When Tyson the rottie has a wobbly, the kid will need a face transplant or the co-op funeral plan.

This is excellent news. Round here, attack dogs do a fantastic job of pest control on the sink estates. Most families in these dwellings have staffies, rotties, barely disguised pit bulls, alsations, etc, so most feral thieves are either culled early on or have crippling disabilities which severely impinges on their ability to mug or burgle. And its easy to avoid these repulsive creatures, all you need to do is keep out of the prefab council estates and flat roof pubs. 

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve

I can't remember the source, I was reading an article on the most ill tempered dog breeds, and the Rotts, Pitties, Dobermans and Sheperd's didn't make the list.  Chihuahua's, Jack Russel's, and the small toy breeds had the worst tempers.  I can't say I'm surprised, they are used to being shit on by bigger dogs.  I'll try to find that article again...fuck knows if you post any fucking thing here without a documented source, you'll be cunted until your dying day.  I think Jazz can verify that.  

5 hours ago, Lord McCunty said:

Fuck off.

I'd say your fat bald and covered in tats with a small penis aswell  ..rottie skum I hope that poor animal eats your head and then gets shot 

Panzerknacker 

• Like 2

Guest Lady Penelope
29 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd say your'e fat bald and covered in tats with a small penis as well  ..rottie skum I hope that poor animal eats your head and then gets shot 

Panzerknacker 

Good call Panzer!

3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

I'd say you're fat, bald and covered in tats with a small penis as well: rottie skum, I hope that poor animal eats your head and then gets shot .

Didn't you once profess to be all placid and non-confrontational? Funny what a year or two on here can do to you.

• Like 1

Guest Lord McCunty
3 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Just don't care for dangerous animals being kept by dumb ones 

Panzerknacker 

Thick cunt.

Guest luke swarm
12 hours ago, Miss Penelope said:

I fucking hate dogs, give me a fucking pussy any day.

If its any consolation I think that even dogs would find you difficult company and given a chance would do a runner.  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

If its any consolation I think that even dogs would find you difficult company and given a chance would do a runner.  

... after they'd cocked their leg. 

Guest luke swarm
2 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

I love Rottweilers, but I couldn't manage a whole one.

Kim Jong Un.

nice one Drew, I may need to see a doctor tomorrow as I might have broken a rib with uncontrolled mirth.