CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Euthanasia Law

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

If you say "Rhyl" three times, your penis invaginates and you feel a bit of cunt.

Is your Penis at the pub again Ratty.

On 5/3/2018 at 8:08 PM, luke swarm said:

as Master Po  said, all life is precious nor can any be replaced.

I do feel though that going to Switzerland is not the right course of action, if people really do wish do end their life for reasons either medical or psychological then there should be a facility available in this country. Switzerland with its friendly people, lovely cheese with holes and delightful schnapps drunk to a backdrop of scenic snow capped mountains may persuade some would be suicides to reconsider their decision and recant.

No if you are really determined to end it all, then I can suggest a number of locations here that not only would want to make you end it all but indeed would speed your journey into the void. Of course I am talking about Walsall, a place so dire and depressing that choosing to end it all is an attractive alternative to actually living there. I did consider Dudley but most of the population there is already dead from the neck up. 

Newport......Newport is a fuckng shit place. Living there would motivate me to want to drown myself in a bucket of camel piss.

On 5/3/2018 at 8:39 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

I read this story as well, and as this old fucker is a legendary ecologist, he surely has a better grasp on the cycle of life than most. Euthanasia is defiantly the way forward as advances in medical science are keeping people alive for way longer than we were designed for and I for one don't want to be a miserable old cunt, good for fucking bugger all in 50 years time.

In fact, I'd go one step further than simple euthanasia and advocate culling for useless cunts who've achieved nothing by the time they're properly grown up.

Hm, that’s an idea.

Guest Lady Penelope
On 5/3/2018 at 8:08 PM, luke swarm said:

as Master Po  said, all life is precious nor can any be replaced.

I do feel though that going to Switzerland is not the right course of action, if people really do wish do end their life for reasons either medical or psychological then there should be a facility available in this country. Switzerland with its friendly people, lovely cheese with holes and delightful schnapps drunk to a backdrop of scenic snow capped mountains may persuade some would be suicides to reconsider their decision and recant.

No if you are really determined to end it all, then I can suggest a number of locations here that not only would want to make you end it all but indeed would speed your journey into the void. Of course I am talking about Walsall, a place so dire and depressing that choosing to end it all is an attractive alternative to actually living there. I did consider Dudley but most of the population there is already dead from the neck up. 

So you've never been to Winsford in Cheshire?

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, cuntspotter said:

Newport......Newport is a fuckng shit place. Living there would motivate me to want to drown myself in a bucket of camel piss.

It's inspirational to see you showcase your cunting talent, Spotto.  

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Everyone here just puked in their mouths

Any diced carrots and tomato skins?

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Everyone here just puked in their mouths

Everyone? Wrong, because I didn't.