CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Euthanasia Law

This week we have seen another Appeal Court case from a poor man with MND who wants to be able to request death when swallowing his own tongue gets a bit too much, a 104 year old Australian scientist who when confronted with his advancing frailty feels its time to get on a plane to Switzerland, and the previously mentioned Scouse army who wanted to burn down their local Children’s Hospital. Prolonging life for the sake of is possible but often not what people want. We can end life peacefully if we need to and the law allowed it, as it does for our cat/dog/gerbil. Like the band, Status Quo is not the answer. 

The law in this area is a complete mess, polluted as ever by the various Sky Fairy Clubs, and it’s a major Cunt that our esteemed Parliamentarians haven’t taken a break from downing subsidised pints to pass a law that might actually be of some use. 

Oh, and a quid to the first witty Cunt who suggests I volunteer to try it. 

6 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

This week we have seen another Appeal Court case from a poor man with MND who wants to be able to request death when swallowing his own tongue gets a bit too much, a 104 year old Australian scientist who when confronted with his advancing frailty feels its time to get on a plane to Switzerland, and the previously mentioned Scouse army who wanted to burn down their local Children’s Hospital. Prolonging life for the sake of is possible but often not what people want. We can end life peacefully if we need to and the law allowed it, as it does for our cat/dog/gerbil. Like the band, Status Quo is not the answer. 

The law in this area is a complete mess, polluted as ever by the various Sky Fairy Clubs, and it’s a major Cunt that our esteemed Parliamentarians haven’t taken a break from downing subsidised pints to pass a law that might actually be of some use. 

Kill yourself 😉

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Kill yourself 😉

Is that a first for you, Gyps?  You are usually the sort who will refrain from instructing a cunt to end his or her life.  Even if in jest, I'm very proud of you!  Good work.

When I heard the story on the radio, I wondered which of you would succumb to the Afternoon Outrage Reflex over their teacakes and take to T’Corner to vent mucho spleen. 

Only kidding, I didn't wonder, I knew it would be you.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Cuntybaws said:

When I heard the story on the radio, I wondered which of you would succumb to the Afternoon Outrage Reflex over their teacakes and take to T’Corner to vent mucho spleen. 

Only kidding, I didn't wonder, I knew it would be you.

Plagiarism is a compliment, Baws. Cheers!

Guest 'eavensabove
32 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

I put a cheeky winky emoji on it. Just to be cheeky! 

Punkers swears by using a dab of Witch Hazel & Germolene when things get too cheeky. 

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

as Master Po  said, all life is precious nor can any be replaced.

I do feel though that going to Switzerland is not the right course of action, if people really do wish do end their life for reasons either medical or psychological then there should be a facility available in this country. Switzerland with its friendly people, lovely cheese with holes and delightful schnapps drunk to a backdrop of scenic snow capped mountains may persuade some would be suicides to reconsider their decision and recant.

No if you are really determined to end it all, then I can suggest a number of locations here that not only would want to make you end it all but indeed would speed your journey into the void. Of course I am talking about Walsall, a place so dire and depressing that choosing to end it all is an attractive alternative to actually living there. I did consider Dudley but most of the population there is already dead from the neck up. 

10 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I do feel though that going to Switzerland is not the right course of action, if people really do wish do end their life for reasons either medical or psychological then there should be a facility available in this country. Switzerland with its friendly people, lovely cheese with holes and delightful schnapps drunk to a backdrop of scenic snow capped mountains may persuade some would be suicides to reconsider their decision and recant.

No if you are really determined to end it all, then I can suggest a number of locations here that not only would want to make you end it all but indeed would speed your journey into the void. Of course I am talking about Walsall, a place so dire and depressing that choosing to end it all is an attractive alternative to actually living there. I did consider Dudley but most of the population there is already dead from the neck up. 

Excellent advice Grayson. But if the aim is to galvanise the poor unfortunate's decision to end it all, there would be no need for them to visit Dudley, a simple home visit from Lenny Henry would suffice.

Guest luke swarm
6 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Excellent advice Grayson. But if the aim is to galvanise the poor unfortunate's decision to end it all, there would be no need for them to visit Dudley, a simple home visit from Lenny Henry would suffice.

I was talking about a peaceful humane death Mr Chalmondley-Warner, you are talking about what can only be described as an execution.

I read this story as well, and as this old fucker is a legendary ecologist, he surely has a better grasp on the cycle of life than most. Euthanasia is defiantly the way forward as advances in medical science are keeping people alive for way longer than we were designed for and I for one don't want to be a miserable old cunt, good for fucking bugger all in 50 years time.

In fact, I'd go one step further than simple euthanasia and advocate culling for useless cunts who've achieved nothing by the time they're properly grown up.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I was talking about a peaceful humane death Mr Chalmondley-Warner, you are talking about what can only be described as an execution.

Not that Grayson. Your Ian Ogilvy avatar is a character named Grayson from 'Ripping Yarns', a public school bully. I thought my idea was splendid, Lenny can induce suicide and his ex wife could eat the evidence.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I read this story as well, and as this old fucker is a legendary ecologist, he surely has a better grasp on the cycle of life than most. Euthanasia is defiantly the way forward as advances in medical science are keeping people alive for way longer than we were designed for and I for one don't want to be a miserable old cunt, good for fucking bugger all in 50 years time.

In fact, I'd go one step further than simple euthanasia and advocate culling for useless cunts who've achieved nothing by the time they're properly grown up.

Don't say that for fucksakes. There'd only be a few of us on here left. 

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not that Grayson. Your Ian Ogilvy avatar is a character named Grayson from 'Ripping Yarns', a public school bully. I thought my idea was splendid, Lenny can induce suicide and his ex wife could eat the evidence.

I think you meant to say, Larry and/or Perry

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

This thread is medical related, obviously what I meant to say was 'the penicillin objection'.

Now that you've explained yourself, I kind of see. 

Guest White van man
14 hours ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

The last time i gave you a like was on the arse cancer test thread. My next door neighbour died from it tuesday night. So I've gave you another like to see if it gets rid of the old cunt on the other side.

Guest judgetwi

The thin edge of the wedge and I ain’t buying it. I can see it now.....”come on dear, you don’t want to be a burden do you? Just sign your name here darling, you know it makes sense. We’ve got a nice Romainian family who need your house.....there’s a good girl.””

Anybody who puts their life in the hands of slimy, treacherous politicians and pen pushing Civil Service parasites must be some sort of cunt.

A muggy cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
On ‎5‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 3:03 PM, Last Cunt Standing said:

Do these same rules apply if or when swallowing another persons tongue up the anus? There just maybe a way-out for Punkers, if you get my drift. After all, he's already signed up with the vary same Fairy Clubs as you mentioned.  His dentist for example is a Tooth Fairy, and he washes-up his dishes with a hairy lip squid. 

Oh, I 'spose I'm too late for the £ ?

23 hours ago, luke swarm said:

If you say "Rhyl" three times, your penis invaginates and you feel a bit of cunt.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, ratcum said:

If you say "Rhyl" three times, your penis invaginates and you feel a bit of cunt.

..,. and sooner or later you'll hit the jerkpot.