CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

France to fine men up to €750 for wolf-whistling

and

Men will be fined for wolf-whistling or making sexual comments towards women in France, as part of new tougher legislation to combat lecherous behaviour.

Those who break the law will face on-the-spot fines of up to €750 (£655).

France's granny shagging president, Emmanuel Macron(who's wife is never subjected to these indignities, on account of she's old enough to be his fucking mother)said the law was meant to ensure "women are not afraid to be outside."

So what happens when a bloke gets whistled at or has comments made about his bulging manhood by a woman(obviously it wouldn't happen to me)but the fact that this law is there expressly to protect women surely means it is itself sexist?

1005-girlslookingatbulges-640x360.jpg

45 minutes ago, r-soles said:

Men will be fined for wolf-whistling or making sexual comments towards women in France, as part of new tougher legislation to combat lecherous behaviour.

France's granny shagging president, Emmanuel Macron(who's wife is never subjected to these indignities, on account of she's old enough to be his fucking mother)said the law was meant to ensure "women are not afraid to be outside."

So what happens when a bloke gets whistled at or has comments made about his bulging manhood by a woman(obviously it wouldn't happen to me)but the fact that this law is there expressly to protect women surely means it is itself sexist?

If the frogs want to implement fines, it should be for spitting and pissing in the street, burning sheep and for stinking like a colostomy bag full of shit.

They'd have the largest economy in the world overnight.

3 hours ago, Neil said:

What about whistling at a goose?(just asking for a friend).

What about having us laminated at birth, forced to wear grey sexless tent-like garments in case the opposite sex gets offended by a protuberance of some kind - oh and a world-wide, thought-control mob to effectively police any miscreants to the glorious gender-beige future (you could call it 'Twatter' or something like that)

Guest 'eavensabove

Look on the bright-side... Gone will be the need to whistle outside the Moulin Rouge for a hooker, or even having to ask a Mademoiselle before shagging  her up the arse on the Metro.

7 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Look on the bright-side... Gone will be the need to whistle outside the Moulin Rouge for a hooker, or even having to ask a Mademoiselle before shagging  her up the arse on the Metro.

I'd never fuck a French woman, purely to avoid the risk of producing a boring as fuck, repetitive half-breed cunt like Withers.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
51 minutes ago, Decimus said:

I'd never fuck a French woman, purely to avoid the risk of producing a boring as fuck, repetitive half-breed cunt like Withers.

Fair point, and totally justifiable... They're an odd bunch the French, and as I've said before they're a weak & feeble nation, however given a whistle there are one or two females of their specie that I'd fuck (on English soil)  but if only they spoke a proper language and didn't pussy-fart garlic & escargot. 

Guest White van man
23 hours ago, r-soles said:

I saw the first word of the nom and went for the like button but im all out.

Is this for real. The maggot cocked, shit house little wanker. The only women who complain about wolf whistling are the ugly feminist dykes because no cunt wolf whistles them. Normal women love the ego boost. Every woman loves male attention. That's why the spend fucking hours getting ready.

This little french twat is a coward. Targeting the white men working their bollocks off on building sites, paying taxes giving a compliment to fit birds, usually in mini skirts, dressed for attention. Let him as a government look like he's doing something to protect women. Go for the easy target. Law abiding citizens. Why doesn't the cunt address the real problem in every nation in europe affecting women. I'll tell you why, because the bastards won't admit they got it wrong letting them in. 

Fuck off Macron you prick.