CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Entomophagy.

Guest 'eavensabove

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, cuntspotter said:

It all closed down some years ago.

What Welsh insects can you recommend? Roops has already been mentioned.

Guest luke swarm
On ‎5‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:30 AM, Decimus said:

You dirty, dog-dick licking lowlife cunt.

well you were looking for a new Ding, seems to me that you have found it. Enjoy

On 27 May 2018 at 9:07 AM, luke swarm said:

well you were looking for a new Ding, seems to me that you have found it. Enjoy

Arsehole isn't fit to shine dings boots. He may have been a serial multi quoting, Yorkshire bore but he had the wit of Peter Cook compared to pig shit thick, plank of wood 'soles. 

Guest luke swarm
6 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Arsehole isn't fit to shine dings boots. He may have been a serial multi quoting, Yorkshire bore but he had the wit of Peter Cook compared to pig shit thick, plank of wood 'soles. 

To be honest Stubbs I am starting to reluctantly like @r-soles , despite all the criticism levelled at him for being a thick as mutton racist tosspot he is so stupendously dense that he shrugs it all off as good natured banter, it takes a special kind of person to be so impervious this overwhelming viewpoint. Yes he really is something special and should be encouraged to post more often. 

1 minute ago, luke swarm said:

To be honest Stubbs I am starting to reluctantly like @r-soles , despite all the criticism levelled at him for being a thick as mutton racist tosspot he is so stupendously dense that he shrugs it all off as good natured banter, it takes a special kind of person to be so impervious this overwhelming viewpoint. Yes he really is something special and should be encouraged to post more often. 

You've just described to a tee, the fundamental reasons that I like Punkape, he is an actor playing a character, and from behind that mask he is completely unoffendable. There is nothing you can throw at Punky that he takes to heart. And it is rather amusing when he lists the ailments that he believes you are suffering from.

"you probably have tertiary AIDS, herpees and measles"

oik

lol

Guest 'eavensabove
8 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

You've just described to a tee, the fundamental reasons that I like Punkape, he is an actor playing a character, and from behind that mask he is completely unoffendable. There is nothing you can throw at Punky that he takes to heart. And it is rather amusing when he lists the ailments that he believes you are suffering from.

oik

lol

Yep. You're not wrong there. Punkers certainly takes it on the chin. 

Guest luke swarm
7 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

oik

lol

I agree Eric, it always strikes me as bizarre how many cunts on here let their true personality come thru their character and actually take offence at others for a differing viewpoint, totally missing the point that's its a site called cunts corner. By the way I would never allow you into my golf club.   

4 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

I agree Eric, it always strikes me as bizarre how many cunts on here let their true personality come thru their character and actually take offence at others for a differing viewpoint, totally missing the point that's its a site called cunts corner. By the way I would never allow you into my golf club.   

If I had a golf club, I wouldn't let me in either.

im a peasant.

Guest Erroreptile404
8 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yep. You're not wrong there. Punkers certainly takes it on the chin

What, cocks balls and jizz?

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, 'eavensabove said:

Exactly... You're bit slow though in this instance. 

I thought that's what you were getting at.

Guest 'eavensabove
3 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

If I had a golf club, I wouldn't let me in either.

im a peasant.

That's nuffink. Mrs R is a pheasant. A game bird. 

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

I thought that's what you getting at.

Yes. It's just that I'm currently being water-bombed by Rupert and his band of no-hopers.

Seems like Frank is pulling out all his tops.

Did you get that pun?

Guest Erroreptile404
2 minutes ago, 'eavensabove said:

Yes. It's just that I'm currently being water-bombed by Rupert and his band of no-hopers.

Seems like Frank is pulling out all his tops.

Did you get that pun?

Yes i'm assuming something to do with this Frank character being a raging uphill gardener who wears pink collared shirts or something.

Guest 'eavensabove
Just now, EreptileDysfunction said:

Yes i'm assuming something to do with this Frank character being a raging uphill gardener who wears pink collared shirts or something.

And the rest... He's a son of a dog-faced whore, and a panto Dame to boot. He lives in a dream world, or perhaps better put, he dreams about having a life. I fucking hate the cunt, but then again, every other intelligent person thinks the same.