CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poor white schools 'destroyed' by rankings

Guest Lady Penelope

Guest Lady Penelope
13 minutes ago, Ape said:

He’s probably sniffing his way through a bottle of Evo-Stick, as he always does prior to posting on CC. 

More likely to be Punker's the stuck up cunt.

On 6/10/2018 at 9:46 PM, Ape said:

If you’re after some real thick-as-fucking-pig-shit reference material to study, have a look through @Monumental cunt’s back catalogue. He’s the real deal.

Thanks Ape for the mention. Glad you like my back catalogue of work on here. It rivals the back catalogue of maybe the Beatles, Stones or even Salman Rushdy 

On 6/12/2018 at 10:41 AM, Stubby Pecker said:

Having read mongumental twunts post and not understood a fucking word I think you'll be disappointed billbo. There's a good chance he wrote it in an alcoholic stupor and in the middle of stroke. His corpse is currently laying somewhere in the extensive grounds of his Cotswold estate as he stumbled about looking for help, in shit ridden pants, as his brain turned to mush

Your depiction is about 53% correct. The stains did come out with a little oxicute!

On 6/10/2018 at 10:46 AM, Snowy said:

There are many signs round Birmingham promoting the same thing,happy Eid this,Muslim aid that and that is a different story,I can't stand it as I hate all religions and would be just as pissed if it said come to scientology and suck Tom Cruises hairy cock while John Travolta fingers you're arse into oblivion.

The Muslim poppulation here love to celebrate Christmas just as much as Eid and can be seen in the town in the droves buying presents for the kids,not a one going round saying come on Wintervals nearly here let's buy some shit,and your "facts" about the word Christmas being banned here is a load of old tosh,so I'll say it again you're talking out you're fucking arse just as bad as WVM pair of simple cunts.

It’s not the general public that do not use the word. It’s the local govn nob heads and school policy not to call Xmas by its Christian name, but to use the less offensive Wintertide name.   The general population may use the name and I know lots of brown people who do and buy presents and pop round for drinks and a spot of Bombay mix.  To be honest I don’t do Xmas as iam not Christian also. So I don’t really give a fuck about this too much. It’s about as boring as one of Apes Noms.  I apologise 

Guest luke swarm
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

.  To be honest I don’t do Xmas as iam not Christian also. So I don’t really give a fuck about this too much. It’s about as boring as one of Apes Noms.  I apologise 

@NORMAN WISDOM'S COCK Ratty, we have got one of the chosen people here getting a bit above his station, have a word would you.

Guest Lady Penelope

Your depiction is about 53% correct. The stains did come out with a little oxicute!

@Stubby Pecker claims to have two Bscs  we are waiting or him to claim has got a third one then he will start singing like the  Three Degrees .. the dopey cunt talk with a squeaky voice anyway.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ask Jeeves.  You prick 

It’s not the general public that do not use the word. It’s the local govn nob heads and school policy not to call Xmas by its Christian name, but to use the less offensive Wintertide name.   The general population may use the name and I know lots of brown people who do and buy presents and pop round for drinks and a spot of Bombay mix.  To be honest I don’t do Xmas as iam not Christian also. So I don’t really give a fuck about this too much. It’s about as boring as one of Apes Noms.  I apologise 

Ah, so you’ve got absolutely no evidence then? 

Duly noted.

It’s not the general public that do not use the word. It’s the local govn nob heads and school policy not to call Xmas by its Christian name, but to use the less offensive Wintertide name. 

Allow me to contribute to your rambling bollocks as a primary source. We can add the above to the ever growing list of things that you know fuck all about. I'm in local government, and I've never heard of this Wintertide bollocks until you decided to log on pissed out of your face this morning after a gruelling night-shift of scratching your arse at Farmfoods.

Show me some evidence or shut the fuck up with your incessant whingeing.

Guest luke swarm

Looks like the lads have got you in a tight corner with all this demanding evidence to back up your rather spurious claims MC, way I see it you have no choice but will have to go to a professional statistician to corroborate your Wintertide claims. I suggest you PM WhitevanMan immediately so he can trawl his extensive archives and sort you out with some "evidence"  that will get you out of this embarrassing situation that you foolishly created. 

As its an anti Brown person thing, he may do it gratis or at least give you a discount on his usual fees.  

Guest Lady Penelope
16 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

As its an anti Brown person thing, he may do it gratis or at least give you a discount on his usual fees.  

He might be in a corner but he has got Punker's and Judge right behind him.

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Allow me to contribute to your rambling bollocks as a primary source. We can add the above to the ever growing list of things that you know fuck all about. I'm in local government, and I've never heard of this Wintertide bollocks until you decided to log on pissed out of your face this morning after a gruelling night-shift of scratching your arse at Farmfoods.

Show me some evidence or shut the fuck up with your incessant whingeing.

Its like these dopey Elf n' safety quoting cunts .. in the cases of most of the the things they moan about the cunts have never asked the local council or HSE for advice anyway.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

Looks like the lads have got you in a tight corner with all this demanding evidence to back up your rather spurious claims MC, way I see it you have no choice but will have to go to a professional statistician to corroborate your Wintertide claims. I suggest you PM WhitevanMan immediately so he can trawl his extensive archives and sort you out with some "evidence"  that will get you out of this embarrassing situation that you foolishly created. 

I don't care what they call Christmas. I'm not religious, it's about presents and a few beers. The word Christmas has been withdrawn quite abit to please a certain religious group. You see it a lot. Not my argument but happy to help.

https://www-independent-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/rebranding-christmas-more-public-bodies-are-refusing-to-give-the-festival-its-name-for-fear-of-9923365.html?amp_js_v=a1&_gsa=1&&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1%24s&share=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.independent.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fuk%2Fhome-news%2Frebranding-christmas-more-public-bodies-are-refusing-to-give-the-festival-its-name-for-fear-of-9923365.html

8 minutes ago, White van man said:

Stoke on Trent,where is the evidence for Birmingham which the original post by MC stated,I haven't researched his other claim about Bradford so maybe you could both start there and hope for the best?

Guest luke swarm
18 minutes ago, White van man said:

excellent, I knew you wouldn't let me down.  

Guest luke swarm
3 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

it would appear reading the article that this is not actually instigated but Muslims but by head poundingly stupid cunts within the council. A sort of offence by proxy which has probably been picked up by the right wing and twisted into a Christmas is banned so say the Mullahs headline. 

Guest Lady Penelope

"The angels do not sing in the Bible; they speak. The donkey isn't there. The stable isn't a stable. The kings are not kings and it's the wrong time of year. As far as textual – let alone historical – accuracy goes, you might as well chuck in Elvis and a lobster.".

Call it LOBSTERMASS

On 6/9/2018 at 10:38 PM, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me you really are a fucking Google So it’s fact cunt aren’t you.    Wintertide is the officially word in the majority of schools in Birmingham, Bradford and any other ethnic ghetto where the majority of the kids are not Santa fearing, white folk who stop up late one special night of the year to see if they can hear him cumming in their chimney.   It’s not like there will be a Google fact on it, it’s widely used.  I know because members of my family and their kids have been thru the state school system in Harbourn, Crumpsall and Bearwood.   So don’t fucking tell me it does not exist.   

What the fuck would you know about life outside of what Nanny told you and your public boarding school faggings.   I’ve just agoogled that and you know it does not say there is an official policy of young fags having a fork shoved up their arse crack whilst bent over infront of a roaring fire to toast school bullies crumpets......but it happens.  You know it does !   Google fact that.   Cunt.

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/birmingham-gave-world-winterval-now-11885962

Are you mixing up the words winterval with wintertide,with a story twenty years ago. I know your  facilities might not work as well as they used to.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Penelope said:

"The angels do not sing in the Bible; they speak. The donkey isn't there. The stable isn't a stable. The kings are not kings and it's the wrong time of year. As far as textual – let alone historical – accuracy goes, you might as well chuck in Elvis and a lobster.".

Call it LOBSTERMASS

Also in Christmas you have Santa Claus .. Lobsters have claws so In Lobstermass you could have Lobster Claus.

I'm no fan of the goat herders and their deluded religious nonsense, but I don't believe they are responsible for changing the name of Christmas celebrations. It is simply politically correct fuckwits who are overthinking an issue that doesn't exist.

Personally, I would get rid of the fucking festival of corporate greed and drunkenness. You can stick your Christmas up your arse along with lent, bent, ramadandingdong, Eid, yid and any other religious bollocks.  

I believe in science and its application. I'm off to my shed to continue my latest project, a machine that merges land masses. I will adjoin my village with the next one before some rich wanker developer builds on the space in between and fills 15 plus percent of the houses with tattooed, greyhound dress wearing, bastard case, welfare poncing, under educated mongs that drag a decent inbred village into the "real" world.

Cunts.

4 minutes ago, The Beast said:

I'm no fan of the goat herders and their deluded religious nonsense, but I don't believe they are responsible for changing the name of Christmas celebrations. It is simply politically correct fuckwits who are overthinking an issue that doesn't exist.

Personally, I would get rid of the fucking festival of corporate greed and drunkenness. You can stick your Christmas up your arse along with lent, bent, ramadandingdong, Eid, yid and any other religious bollocks.  

I believe in science and its application. I'm off to my shed to continue my latest project, a machine that merges land masses. I will adjoin my village with the next one before some rich wanker developer builds on the space in between and fills 15 plus percent of the houses with tattooed, greyhound dress wearing, bastard case, welfare poncing, under educated mongs that drag a decent inbred village into the "real" world.

Cunts.

Manky?

Guest Lady Penelope
1 hour ago, The Beast said:

Cunts.

Spotted Dick 'renamed Spotted Richard' to spare blushes in parliament

MPs have mocked the decision, with one saying they had to "bite on my lip to stop myself from laughing" when she heard the name.

https://news.sky.com/story/spotted-dick-renamed-spotted-richard-to-spare-blushes-in-parliament-11405421