CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The arrest of Tommy Robinson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Bill Stickers
46 minutes ago, Snowflake said:

Irony isn't your strong point is it.

The only time he gets a strong, hard point is when he thinks of Tommy Robinson. 

13 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

The only time he gets a strong, hard point is when he thinks of Tommy Robinson. 

I imagine the thought of Tommy being spread eagle in his cell,with a Muslims cock jammed up his arse would make him quite stiff.

1 hour ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Sorry, so the screenshot where he said all Pakistanis stink on Twitter wasn’t proof?

Nothing relating to twitter constitutes proof of anything, ever. To describe the clusterfuck of unmitigated cunts using that platform, words fail me. 

19 minutes ago, scotty said:

Nothing relating to twitter constitutes proof of anything, ever. To describe the clusterfuck of unmitigated cunts using that platform, words fail me. 

Whilst I agree young Scotty,it does not reflect the real thoughts of said person it's a shitfest of absolute fame hungry cunts,and if you take the corner as anyone's real thoughts either without the amount of taking the piss post that we all could be brushed with the same brush as Tommy. The problem lies that he is under scrutiny for being racist,which I think he's not by the way or at the most he's a bigoted idiot on a fame hungry crusade.

He should really be more careful in the words he picks when he wants to go about the higher than thou viewpoint....erm I got bins to collect fuck off.

Guest White van man

Was nice to see the 'left wing activist' reporting outside the New York supreme court today on the trial of Harvey Weinstein. The BBC, Sky news and many newspapers were all filming. Well done.

If you're a millionaire actress, you get half the world and it's media on your side. If you're an 11 year old girl, you only have Tommy on your side.

These are the same cunt reporters who were quick to point out Tommy had broke the law and why it was wrong, then they do the same thing themselves. Double standards. The B in BBC stands for British. Report what's happening in our country you cunts.

23 minutes ago, White van man said:

Was nice to see the 'left wing activist' reporting outside the New York supreme court today on the trial of Harvey Weinstein. The BBC, Sky news and many newspapers were all filming. Well done.

If you're a millionaire actress, you get half the world and it's media on your side. If you're an 11 year old girl, you only have Tommy on your side.

These are the same cunt reporters who were quick to point out Tommy had broke the law and why it was wrong, then they do the same thing themselves. Double standards. The B in BBC stands for British. Report what's happening in our country you cunts.

Good point. As far as I know, it's a requirement that no legal proceedings are influenced by media interference, either here or in the USA. The trouble is that law enforcement seem to be selective in how they apply this. Weinstein is undoubtedly a filthy, noncey cunt, but he has already been tried and sentenced in the media before getting anywhere near a court, similarly with all the other celebrity sex cases. Where were the police, heroically stepping in to preserve the integrity of legal process then? Nowhere. Yet when it comes to a pack of sleazy, beardy Islamic child molesters, they can't steam in quickly enough. Robinson is a thick cunt, but there's an underlying socio-political agenda at work here, and it fucking stinks.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 hours ago, White van man said:

The law might be different in America.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 hour ago, Penelope said:

Maybe one of the many legal experts on here can enlighten us.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Penelope said:

The law is different here when it suits. Was a media frenzy when Ant was at court. They've used my tv licence money to commit a crime. 

https://www-chroniclelive-co-uk.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.chroniclelive.co.uk/news/car-crashes-live-bbc-coverage-14538087.amp?amp_js_v=a1&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQCCAE%3D#amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.chroniclelive.co.uk%2Fnews%2Fcar-crashes-live-bbc-coverage-14538087

Guest Lady Penelope
9 minutes ago, White van man said:

You're quite upset about this aren't you?

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Ape said:

Is this your idea of humour?

No but a middle aged man sitting in his attic playing with train sets and models planes is.

Guest Erroreptile404
Just now, Ape said:

Really? Why’s that then?

Cos it's tragic. Also struggling to think of a time when you've ever said anything humorous on this site. 

1 minute ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Cos it's tragic. Also struggling to think of a time when you've ever said anything humorous on this site. 

So you’ve taken the helicopter banter that Scrotes and Punky throw at me, run it through your idiot macro and come up with a hilarious insult about playing with trains in an attic. Cretin.

Guest Lady Penelope
8 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

He has said some funny things to Frank and Wither's.

Guest Erroreptile404
4 minutes ago, Ape said:

So you’ve taken the helicopter banter that Scrotes and Punky throw at me, run it through your idiot macro and come up with a hilarious insult about playing with trains in an attic. Cretin.

Your idea of humour is: "shut the fuck up you cunt hur hur hur" ad nauseum" or a sarcastic reply. Oh and finally

Shut the fuck up you cunt.

4 minutes ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Your idea of humour is: "shut the fuck up you cunt hur hur hur" ad nauseum" or a sarcastic reply. Oh and finally

Shut the fuck up you cunt.

Sarcasm and being rude on a forum called Cunts Corner. Who’d have thought it.

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Good point. As far as I know, it's a requirement that no legal proceedings are influenced by media interference, either here or in the USA. The trouble is that law enforcement seem to be selective in how they apply this. Weinstein is undoubtedly a filthy, noncey cunt, but he has already been tried and sentenced in the media before getting anywhere near a court, similarly with all the other celebrity sex cases. Where were the police, heroically stepping in to preserve the integrity of legal process then? Nowhere. Yet when it comes to a pack of sleazy, beardy Islamic child molesters, they can't steam in quickly enough. Robinson is a thick cunt, but there's an underlying socio-political agenda at work here, and it fucking stinks.

O.J. Simpson had the media buggering him sideways before his trial, but he still managed a miracle.