CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dopey Cunts using their phones handheld whilst driving

Guest Lady Penelope

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Fuck knows where powdered toast cunt is. Have you noticed how a certain someone gets more and more headfucked the less you speak to them? Check your inbox.

Good god man, I feel a PM copy and paste session coming up and certain cunts exposed (then banned) for what they really are. 

I've been getting some dodgy emails of late and weird spazzy fuckers wanting to be my friends on Facebook. Just sayin'.....

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Stubby Pecker said:

Good god man, I feel a PM copy and paste session coming up and certain cunts exposed (then banned) for what they really are. 

I've been getting some dodgy emails of late and weird spazzy fuckers wanting to be my friends on Facebook. Just sayin'.....

Serves you right for being a Facefuck spacker. 

Guest Hector
11 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Do you mean long by the length of the log, or long by the time you were straining?

Who said it was a log?

Guest Hector
11 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Fuck me, all the cunts are coming out of the woodwork now. Have you seen that vile gobshite @Spanky of late? 

Dear Tubby

Fuck off.

You caant.

On 5/31/2018 at 9:03 AM, Penelope said:

I must have seen at least a dozen cunts using their phones handheld  whilst driving yesterday. If caught they should get a 2 year ban and be made to retake their driving tests.

2ms3r4l.jpg

That's exactly why Marc Bolan crashed into that tree. Too busy trying to get someone on his mobile. Well he was a 20th Century Boy.

Oh alright. 

• Like 1

Guest luke swarm
On 6/1/2018 at 8:30 PM, Stubby Pecker said:

Question is swarmer, who's going to be the bride. I'm already hitched and a quickie divorce is not on- perhaps I could convert to some goat shagging religion from sub Saharan Africa and take you as a second wife as long as you promise not to winge as much as the current one. Googling it now.

WVM can be bestie and in proper wedding tradition, I'll do a runner and he'll have to take my place. Hope you're not black?

Too late; I've already lined up arseholes to do the ceremony- in real life he's the arch bishop of Canterbury, thus explaining his scaffold plank thick and pig shit nature.

just messing about with the angry swivel eyed contingent Stubby, Poor Vanman is ok really but seems to be being drawn into RSoles intensely powerful orbit of thickness, a sort of irresistible dense gravity field from which escape is problematic. Even half intelligent cunts like Eric can get caught in this interstellar phenomena.    

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, luke swarm said:

just messing about with the angry swivel eyed contingent Stubby, Poor Vanman is ok really but seems to be being drawn into RSoles intensely powerful orbit of thickness, a sort of irresistible dense gravity field from which escape is problematic. Even half intelligent cunts like Eric can get caught in this interstellar phenomena.    

Tickled. Keep up the good work.

Regards.

Guest Lady Penelope
32 minutes ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

Tickled. Keep up the good work.

Regards.

Eric is far too nice to be caught up in such things.

Guest Lady Penelope
10 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

That's exactly why Marc Bolan crashed into that tree. Too busy trying to get someone on his mobile. Well he was a 20th Century Boy.

Oh alright. 

I heard that the car was insured with the "Hearts of Oak".

Guest Wizardsleeve
On 6/1/2018 at 6:37 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

Piss poor Albie, piss poor. 

Gyps, it's a mathematical given that anything little Albert posts will be piss poor.  You can put it right up there with π and E=MC2....whatever he posts is going to be unequivocal liquid shit.  

12 hours ago, luke swarm said:

This is most unfair. I think you would agree, that I, more than any other have brought an air of respectability to the racism exhibited on this site, by approaching it with eloquence, flair and panache, and correct spelling and punctuation. Certainly a list of qualities that has never been attributed to Soles. He is the Rolf Harris to my Rembrandt.

13 hours ago, luke swarm said:

The @r-soles orbit of thickness and it's gravitational effect on any poor cunt unfortunate enough to read his shite, or god forbid, meet him in person. 

If Stephen Hawking hadn't selfishly kicked the bucket the other month he would have been commissioned by The Corner to investigate and theorise along the above lines.

I think 'soles might be a comprehensive teacher....

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/1/2018 at 11:22 PM, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Serves you right for being a Facefuck spacker. 

Be careful Stubby is on to us .. he even knows that we went to the same school. :o