CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Scaremongering Brexit bullshit

Guest Erroreptile404

11 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I'm not too clear why the Bank of England would be expected to be at part of a meeting that covered banking regulations within the Eurozone. The UK (thankfully) has its own currency and is not part of the Eurozone, in any case regulatory oversight is undertaken by either the Prudential Regulation Authority (on issues such as liquidity) and the Financial Conduct Authority. The BoE is responsible for the country's monetary policy which (again thankfully) has bugger all to do with the ECB.

Fuck me Roops...you almost sound sensible there....with the thankfully the UK has its own currency talk.   The day we did not enter the ERM was the usual BBC fucking disaster story and we would have tanks on the streets and the economy would be like that of Panama.  Then 20years later it is widely accepted that it was the best thing we ever did.   Even you know that and being welsh you don’t count.

10 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Fuck me Roops...you almost sound sensible there....with the thankfully the UK has its own currency talk.   The day we did not enter the ERM was the usual BBC fucking disaster story and we would have tanks on the streets and the economy would be like that of Panama.  Then 20years later it is widely accepted that it was the best thing we ever did.   Even you know that and being welsh you don’t count.

Um, we did enter the ERM and rather famously dropped out on "Black Wednesday", a tumultuous event that perhaps has escaped your attention. Whilst you're here, I would be grateful if you could supply the name of the business that has seen fit to pay you a salary in excess of £200,000 p.a. as I sense an opportunity to take them to the cleaners it could be advantageous for both our respective employers to enter into a business arrangement to the mutual benefit of all concerned.

6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Um, we did enter the ERM and rather famously dropped out on "Black Wednesday", a tumultuous event that perhaps has escaped your attention. Whilst you're here, I would be grateful if you could supply the name of the business that has seen fit to pay you a salary in excess of £200,00 p.a. as I sense an opportunity to take them to the cleaners it could be advantageous for both our respective employers to enter into a business arrangement to the mutual benefit of all concerned.

Pretty much everything escapes MC’s attention, as he’s far too preoccupied living out his high-salaried, racist, fantasy lifestyle (in the Cotswolds, naturally.)

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Pretty much everything escapes MC’s attention, as he’s far too preoccupied living out his high-salaried, racist, fantasy lifestyle (in the Cotswolds, naturally.)

I think he really lives in Harpurhey.

20 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Hey, I'm just passing on the factoid is all..don't have enough coin to care about the rarefied atmosphere of the money markets 

Panzerknacker 

You speak like old Miss Watson’s Jim, from The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Fucking simpleton.

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

Is that true MC baby..are ya dripping in filthy lucre ..livin large in yer very big house in the country. .do ya take herbal baths?

Panzerknacker 

3 minutes ago, Ape said:

You speak like old Miss Watson’s Jim, from The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn. Fucking simpleton.

You speak like a domestic violence victim. .you'd better make sure the partners boiled  egg is soft before you bring it upstairs or you'll be beaten with the antenna from one of yer remote controls 

Panzerknacker 

Guest Lady Penelope
36 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Is that true MC baby..are ya dripping in filthy lucre ..livin large in yer very big house in the country. .do ya take herbal baths?

Panzerknacker 

He does not need herbals .. he simply follows the cloud of steam that his chavvy mate Stubbers Bsc who is puffing away on his cherry flavoured vape  leaves behind as he waddles through Glawcestershire.

1 minute ago, Penelope said:

He does not need herbals .. he simply follows the cloud of steam that his chavvy mate Stubbers who is puffing away on his cherry flavoured vape  leaves behind as he waddles through Glawcstershire.

A very impressive supermarket in the triangle at Glaawster.

Guest Lady Penelope
2 minutes ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

Good morning to you Penelope.

Good morning Albert .. although I am only really saying good morning to one of my multi ids :o

What about the other three? I do hope you’re not ignoring them, you know what they did the last time you ignored them.

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, Albert Ross Esquire said:

What about the other three? I do hope you’re not ignoring them, you know what they did the last time you ignored them.

Fuck :(

Guest Erroreptile404
5 hours ago, Panzerknacker said:

Panzerknacker 

City dweller, successful fella, one day said oops i've got a lotta money!

Guest White van man
7 hours ago, Penelope said:

Apparently there was a lass on love island the other night who thought there would be no trees once we leave the EU. What nasty cunt stole her future. She'll need trees just in case she needs a brain transplant.

Guest Lady Penelope
13 hours ago, White van man said:

Apparently there was a lass on love island the other night who thought there would be no trees once we leave the EU. What nasty cunt stole her future. She'll need trees just in case she needs a brain transplant.

One of the main sponsors for REMAIN was the RSPB .. I terminated my membership as soon as I found out.

Guest Lady Penelope
41 minutes ago, Panzerknacker said:

Why'd ya do that pen baby?

Panzerknacker 

I would have done the same if they had sponsored LEAVE.

22 hours ago, White van man said:

WVM, you have managed to weather the storm of a multi-pronged attack by the clique regarding your views on the grooming gang issue. But admitting having knowledge of the goings on at Love Island, could prove to be something that you may not survive.

Guest White van man
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

WVM, you have managed to weather the storm of a multi-pronged attack by the clique regarding your views on the grooming gang issue. But admitting having knowledge of the goings on at Love Island, could prove to be something that you may not survive.

The love island thing was mentioned on sky news. 

As for the cligue. I gathered the biggest catch ever seen, I let them punch their selves out with their racism claims. I was just about to wind them in and club them, but had a change of heart. I just come here for a laugh like most others.

Guest luke swarm
59 minutes ago, White van man said:

The love island thing was mentioned on sky news. 

As for the cligue. I gathered the biggest catch ever seen, I let them punch their selves out with their racism claims. I was just about to wind them in and club them, but had a change of heart. I just come here for a laugh like most others.

you must hook us more often WVM, we really enjoyed the experience and the way you pretended to almost have a nervous breakdown was a simply masterful move, yes it was a acted out almost like the real thing especially the realistic blubbing . Its a good job you did not land the coup de grace so thanks for sparing us all from your superior kung fu.