CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Snowy

So Gareths just loaded up the wagon and like the usual student cunt he's forgot about the usual procedure.

Along comes Mrs clipboard and her mighty fucking pen to rain piss on our parade as the student cunt is swinging off the cab door like an orangutang waving his cock about in a spazzy manner  ,I'm trying to make a rolly whilst giving me a quick pick me up cus I've not been to sleep,if I get nicked now the cunt is getting his house burned down,it didn't go down well to be fair,moody splitarse.

Edited by Snowy
Sowwie Decco.
  • Like 1

Guest luke swarm
4 hours ago, Snowy said:

So Gareths just loaded up the wagon and like the usual student cunt he's forgot about the usual procedure.

Along comes Mrs clipboard and her mighty fucking pen to rain piss on our parade as the student cunt is swinging off the cab door like an orangutang waving his cock about in a spazzy manner  ,I'm trying to make a rolly whilst giving me a quick pick me up cus I've not been to sleep,if I get nicked now the cunt is getting his house burned down,it didn't go down well to be fair,moody splitarse.

you see Snowy, what I don,t get is.....is it actually possible to carry out the highlighted action in a non spazzy manner.

As to the rest of the Nom, I have no fucking idea as to who or what you are cunting, get some sleep.  

47 minutes ago, luke swarm said:

you see Snowy, what I don,t get is.....is it actually possible to carry out the highlighted action in a non spazzy manner.

As to the rest of the Nom, I have no fucking idea as to who or what you are cunting, get some sleep.  

I've read this nom back four times this morning and I can honestly say I have no fucking idea either.

I've signed the papers  and they should be with you shortly,I just hope baws doesn't intercept them in the process.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers

I had a particularly potent prawn madras last night and I’ve been firing rusty water into the work toilets all morning.

This nom is virtually indistinguishable to my arse gravy. 

6 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I had a particularly potent prawn madras last night and I’ve been firing rusty water into the work toilets all morning.

This nom is virtually indistinguishable to my arse gravy. 

Did you just flush or check for the little specks of sweetcorn?

I usually admire my handy work after I've pebble dashed the floor.

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Snowy said:

Did you just flush or check for the little specks of sweetcorn?

I usually admire my handy work after I've pebble dashed the floor.

Why do you assume I flush at all? It’s not my toilet.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

You can rely on our blue collar workforce to have dirty toilets. I guess we're lucky they get to the bog in the first place by walking upright without scuffing their knuckles on the floor.

14 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Snowy you horrid cunt, why the fuck have you tagged Tom Hanks on this, very poor, nomination?

Go fuck yourself 

Multiple choice time:

A: It was a blatant attempt to garner views from a egotistical prick.

B: It has,like your own existence,no reason for being,bereft of any credit or meaning,it was placed there just to be a funny joke,something you snigger at then pass on by.

F: A real hatred for Tom Hanks because old snowy watched Big as a child and wished he could reinact the piano scene.

K: All of the above.

Pick wisely young Stubbers.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

@Snowy you horrid cunt, why the fuck have you tagged Tom Hanks on this, very poor, nomination?

Go fuck yourself 

Stubby, I can imagine that your life is eerily similar to the plot of Castaway.

One day ten years ago, the stabilisers fell off of your Thomas the Tank Engine bicycle, leaving you stranded on a south coast beach as your spastic little legs weren't built for walking. To keep yourself sane, you named your favourite fondling-rock Wilson, and immediately entered into a pseudo-homosexual relationship with it. After five years, even this totally inanimate faggot-rock grew tired of your constant fucking banging on about writing fictional scientific papers. Rather than face an eternity of listening to you ineffectually quoting your magnificent octopus, he decided to end it all by slowly rolling into the sea.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
16 minutes ago, Decimus said:

One day ten years ago, the stabilisers fell off of your Thomas the Tank Engine bicycle, leaving you stranded on a south coast beach as your spastic little legs weren't built for walking. To keep yourself sane, you named your favourite fondling-rock Wilson, and immediately entered into a pseudo-homosexual relationship with it. After five years, even this totally inanimate faggot-rock grew tired of your constant fucking banging on about writing fictional scientific papers. Rather than face an eternity of listening to you ineffectually quoting your magnificent octopus, he decided to end it all by slowly rolling into the sea.

It's not the weekend yet Decs, put the class A's back in the sock drawer and get some fucking work done.

41 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Fucking awful.