CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Poundworld administration cunts

and

Poundworld, the retailer of choice for many Cunts Corner contributors, is going tits-up, how sad, too bad, never mind.

Obviously people have too much money to spend these days and wouldn't want to be seen shopping in such low-rent surroundings.

I'm just popping out to Lidl, laters!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD01aEbQ8Mrf75KRDwsdu

Guest Wizardsleeve

PenAlbert will be devasted.  I only hope they stock up on Stanley knives so they can slash their major arteries before the doors get bolted shut. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Alpen, surely?

They've certainly cured my constipation.

Now if only they could do something about the fountain of liquid shit that you spew through your keyboard.  

Guest Erroreptile404

This is terrible news. Where else am i going to buy a plastic yellow bucket from? also where are the chink students going to buy tampons from?

Guest luke swarm
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

. No flies on her.

I beg to differ, its the smell of putrescence emanating from her nether regions that attract them you see.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
7 hours ago, r-soles said:

Poundworld, the retailer of choice for many Cunts Corner contributors, is going tits-up, how sad, too bad, never mind.

Obviously people have too much money to spend these days and wouldn't want to be seen shopping in such low-rent surroundings.

I'm just popping out to Lidl, laters!

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSD01aEbQ8Mrf75KRDwsdu

Where will EricTheCuntBastard sleep now?

Will he still settle for his bus shelter?

Guest Lady Penelope
4 hours ago, scotty said:

Baws, I'd have thought someone high up the spectrum like yourself would realise the Alpen gag has already been cracked. I await the inevitable link. 

Did you ever go into that pub at Ravensmoor?

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I sense a new blood feud and top draw cunting to come. Don't disappoint us lads.

Not at all.  Baws is one of the best here.  However, there are moments, like this, where he can be an intolerable cunt.