CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Gaming addiction on the NHS

Neil

I'm sure I heard some 15 year olds mum on the radio today saying how relieved she was that this clusterfuck has now been recognised by our already over stretched health service as a genuine condition.Fuck me sideways,this cunt should have her child removed as well as her major organs.Yet another example of someone who shouldn't be allowed to breed.Sort yourself out you useless fucking cunt of a mother.He's 25 for fuck sake,try a bit of fucking discipline and say no you cuntstick

15 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm sure I heard some 15 year olds mum on the radio today saying how relieved she was that this clusterfuck has now been recognised by our already over stretched health service as a genuine condition.Fuck me sideways,this cunt should have her child removed as well as her major organs.Yet another example of someone who shouldn't be allowed to breed.Sort yourself out you useless fucking cunt of a mother.He's 25 for fuck sake,try a bit of fucking discipline and say no you cuntstick

We're fucked Neil, totally fucked. How many kids these days go into the woods to catch slow worms, fall in stingers and pelt their mates with knobs of sheep shit? The stats show most kids couldn't name 3 types of bird, bug or tree but know all the Pokemon off by heart, how to take M-CAT and finger the local slags. 

If it's not cold and pissing it down I send the stubblets out into the wilderness (the garden) to cause mayhem, get stung by wasps develop boarder line hypothermia.

1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

We're fucked Neil, totally fucked. How many kids these days go into the woods to catch slow worms, fall in stingers and pelt their mates with knobs of sheep shit? The stats show most kids couldn't name 3 types of bird, bug or tree but know all the Pokemon off by heart, how to take Mkat and finger the local slags. 

If it's not cold and pissing it down I send the stubblets out into the wilderness (the garden) to cause mayhem, get stung by wasps develop boarder line hypothermia.

Plugged into technology as soon as they're out of nappies, as you say, no encouragement to go out and actually do something. A child was famously asked 'where do eggs come from?', the little Flid replied, 'Tesco'.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Plugged into technology as soon as they're out of nappies, as you say, no encouragement to go out and actually do something. A child was famously asked 'where do eggs come from?', the little Flid replied, 'Tesco'.

Unfortunately it's an easy cop out for feckless parents too busy updating their tindr profiles rather than exploring the world with their cunt flid kids. I've always been in favour of permits to breed and a captive bolt gun to the head for thicko "parents" who are happy to get their little Beyoncé and Pitbulls names tattooed on their arms, in Sanskrit, but fail to spend real time with them 

• Like 1

Guest Wizardsleeve

Ffs, why must the NHS get involved, when the gelatinous, worthless pile of shit parent can unplug the fucking machine, throw it against a fucking wall, and beat the brat senseless and dump it in a room full of fucking books, otherwise known as a fucking library!  

Guest Lady Penelope
On 6/23/2018 at 11:48 PM, camberwell gypsy said:

My friend is addicted to drinking brake fluid. He says he can stop any time. 

Have borrowed this and used it elsewhere and it got a lot of likes.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

Have borrowed this and used it elsewhere and it got a lot of likes.

Fucking hell, is it even possible there are people out there so sad and soppy, they'd look up to you?  I will cling to the hope it is the staff at Dignitas trying to get you to sign an agreement. 

Guest Lady Penelope
12 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell, is it even possible there are people out there so sad and soppy, they'd look up to you?  I will cling to the hope it is the staff at Dignitas trying to get you to sign an agreement. 

You have no hope hope Wizz let Pecker take you for a walk along the old canal.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Tanusha 'Kayo Kyrano said:

You have no hope hope Wizz let Pecker take you for a walk along the old canal.

You be sure to enjoy your weekly sojourn with Punky along his favourite canal...then fall in and drown.