CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grown men collecting Panini stickers

Guest N/A

7 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I dunno i'd say retarded man child like americans in their 30s, still collecting pokemon cards and buying the games 17-18 years since it was last popular are even more fucking sad.

If you have a 1998 Pikachu Illustrator card, I'll give you a fiver for it. 

On a semi-related note, would anyone else fuck Misty right up her tight little Togapi, or is it just me?

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a semi-related note, would anyone else fuck Misty right up her tight little Togapi, or is it just me?

Have you been possessed by the ghost of Keith lard? 

6 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

On a slightly yet completely unrelated point, did anyone ever get the horn over Destiny Angel in Captain Scarlet?

6 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Methylated no doubt. 

Much like Heisenberg's pure blue crystal meth, you can tell the best varieties of its liquid Scottish equivalent by the colour. It should be a subtle, pale shade of violet, reminiscent of a sparkling amethyst seen in the light of the full moon on a frosty night at the winter solstice. 

On 6/21/2018 at 8:02 AM, Neil said:

They've even released an album for the Womens World Cup,fucking good luck selling that,I wouldn't want to be on sales commision for that fucker..............................unless they all had their ankles around their ears and no knickers on.Perhaps I should pitch that to their sales exec.

Haven’t they had the women’s World Cup books for years. I seem to remember every World Cup the jazz mags having a spread with some bint  in her cuntries colors.   

Guest Erroreptile404
On 6/22/2018 at 3:15 AM, Cuntybaws said:

I don't think i do. I'm going to assume in reality the card is worth about £1000? lol

Yes Misty and her tight denim shorts was a total cock tease, and that weird chink who hid in the bushes jerking off to her all the time.

Guest Bill Stickers
2 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I don't think i do. I'm going to assume in reality the card is worth about £1000? lol

Yes Misty and her tight denim shorts was a total cock tease, and that weird chink who hid in the bushes jerking off to her all the time.

I've run some analysis on your profile, and the early figures suggest 93.1% of your posts make reference to your own or another bloke's knob. Are you alright son?

Guest Erroreptile404
23 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I've run some analysis on your profile, and the early figures suggest 93.1% of your posts make reference to your own or another bloke's knob. Are you alright son?

I'm fine thanks. U?

On 6/23/2018 at 10:03 AM, EreptileDysfunction said:

One sold on eBay for two hundred fucking grand. Completely fucking mental. 

Guest Lady Penelope
30 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Someone asked me if her dead son's "NAM" magazines were worth anything.

29 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

Han solo's laser gun from the original trilogy just sold for $550.000. I just looked at a picture of it and it's a fucking replica of a German c96 Mauser with a cone shoved on the barrel.

Guest Erroreptile404
On 6/24/2018 at 9:06 PM, Cuntybaws said:

Wow i checked it out and apparently there was only 30 of them ever made for some contest in 1998 and one sold for £46'000 here, you're right that is fucking mental. 

Nope unfortunately i don't have one otherwise i would be up in the loft like shit off a shovel.

On 6/23/2018 at 5:09 PM, William T.D. Stickers said:

Don’t use the phrase...are you alright son.....as you are only 17 and gay so will never have biological children.  You may have a rented family like Elton John, but a son, never.

Guest Bill Stickers
8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Don’t use the phrase...are you alright son.....as you are only 17 and gay so will never have biological children.  You may have a rented family like Elton John, but a son, never.

Are you alright son?