CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Grown men collecting Panini stickers

Guest N/A

With the World Cup football upon us there has even been a programme on TV about some limp wristed BBC useless DJ cunt still wanting to collect the missing stickers in his childhood 2006 World Cup panini book. What a fucking waster.

Iam also aware that down the local pub grown men are doing swapsies.

i draw the line on this behavior at 12 years old.   Anyone caught partaking in such practices should be banged up as a peodo. 

8 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

With the World Cup football upon us there has even been a programme on TV about some limp wristed BBC useless DJ cunt still wanting to collect the missing stickers in his childhood 2006 World Cup panini book. What a fucking waster.

i draw the line on this behavior at 12 years old.   Anyone caught partaking in such practices should be banged up as a peodo. 

Got, got, got, got, need, got, need, got, got, need. Remember how exciting it was when you opened the packet and saw one of the silver foil printed club badge ones?

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

If football is for irons, then collecting football Stickers must be for nonce bumming, faggots. 

I honestly think I would prefer to be standing In a field, twiddling with my knob pretending to be a pilot for Santini Air. Fuck off.

They've even released an album for the Womens World Cup,fucking good luck selling that,I wouldn't want to be on sales commision for that fucker..............................unless they all had their ankles around their ears and no knickers on.Perhaps I should pitch that to their sales exec.

• Like 1

Guest Lady Penelope
10 minutes ago, Ape said:

Do a lot of high earning property developers, who live in the Cotswolds, work night shifts? 

They do if they are burglars or are burying family members under the patio.

Guest Lady Penelope
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Are you Benny Blanco?

5 hours ago, Neil said:

They've even released an album for the Womens World Cup,fucking good luck selling that,I wouldn't want to be on sales commision for that fucker..............................unless they all had their ankles around their ears and no knickers on.Perhaps I should pitch that to their sales exec.

I should imagine the pages of your album would be stuck together.

• Like 2

Guest Erroreptile404

I dunno i'd say retarded man child like americans in their 30s, still collecting pokemon cards and buying the games 17-18 years since it was last popular are even more fucking sad.

Guest Wizardsleeve
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Not something that ever took off in Ethiopia, every time they see a panini, they try to eat it.

That explains the high mortality rate.  They choke on gruel, ffs!  

21 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Got, got, got, got, need, got, need, got, got, need. Remember how exciting it was when you opened the packet and saw one of the silver foil printed club badge ones?

Shinies...players who card was a shiney.  Keegan, Dalglish, Zico, Andy Sinton.

15 hours ago, Ape said:

Do a lot of high earning property developers, who live in the Cotswolds, work night shifts? 

Yes I do work late and then sit in bed trying to calm down, so pop on here to take the piss out of the afflicted and the welsh.  Its called a career and working from home late.  Something you will never experience, or if someone does ever give you a 1000 hours community order, you will finish at 4pm everyday.   Some of us actually put in some effort after even way after 8pm you know.  We have things called a phone, a laptop and a special room in the house called an office.

15 hours ago, camberwell gypsy said:

No. Because even at 8 years old I knew football's for irons. 

You mean it was to difficult for you and the social group,involved in football we’re all bigger, stronger, harder and way out of your social circle.    Did you just stare at daisy chains every lunch break?

3 hours ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

I dunno i'd say retarded man child like americans in their 30s, still collecting pokemon cards and buying the games 17-18 years since it was last popular are even more fucking sad.

Pokémon, never fucking understood that Jap shit.   Way after my time.

5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Shinies...players who card was a shiney.  Keegan, Dalglish, Zico, Andy Sinton.

I don't think Keegan was ever forgiven for missing that header in the World Cup, Trevor Brooking had delivered a perfect cross, all keegan had to do was nut it in, but no, he had to do that flick of his perm and missed it. Plus there was that disgusting, faggoty Brut 33 advert with him and Henry Cooper, smacking each other's arses in the shower.

Not surprising that someone opened his canister with a baseball bat.

5 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I don't think Keegan was ever forgiven for missing that header in the World Cup, Trevor Brooking had delivered a perfect cross, all keegan had to do was nut it in, but no, he had to do that flick of his perm and missed it. Plus there was that disgusting, faggoty Brut 33 advert with him and Henry Cooper, smacking each other's arses in the shower.

Not surprising that someone opened his canister with a baseball bat.

What a shit team we had in 1982..... two fucking old Crocker wheelchair cases in Trev and Kev.   Brian Robson on a horse, extraordinary Donald...... and Paul Mariner.   Fucking useless.   Wasn’t Shilton still in goal, from 1874 to 1990?  

All cunts

5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

What a shit team we had in 1982..... two fucking old Crocker wheelchair cases in Trev and Kev.   Brian Robson on a horse, extraordinary Donald...... and Paul Mariner.   Fucking useless.   Wasn’t Shilton still in goal, from 1874 to 1990?  

All cunts

I was 10 at the time, one of my favourite footballers of the era was Ozzie Ardilles. Felt sorry for the poor cunt regarding the abuse he got over the Falklands, wasn't his fucking fault.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I was 10 at the time, one of my favourite footballers of the era was Ozzie Ardilles. Felt sorry for the poor cunt regarding the abuse he got over the Falklands, wasn't his fucking fault.

Zico.   He was amazing.   Best match I ever watched was Italy v Brazil in 1982.   Ran home from school to find Italy one up after a few minutes.   Couldn’t believe it.   How could Brazil lose with such a team.   All shinies.

17 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

You mean it was to difficult for you and the social group,involved in football we’re all bigger, stronger, harder and way out of your social circle.    Did you just stare at daisy chains every lunch break?

It would take me a few lunch breaks to decipher what the fuck you're talking about. Try and type in a calm manner. It makes your posts easier to read and understand. 

2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

It would take me a few lunch breaks to decipher what the fuck you're talking about. Try and type in a calm manner. It makes your posts easier to read and understand. 

O.      K.