CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

The Next Chairperson of BBC Question Time

Guest judgetwi

Guest judgetwi
4 hours ago, luke swarm said:

I sincerely fucking hope so.

Of course you do. When I see snowflakes outside mosques protesting about feminist rights, gay rights or animal rights I might consider taking them seriously.

Never gonna happen is it?

6 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Of course you do. When I see snowflakes outside mosques protesting about feminist rights, gay rights or animal rights I might consider taking them seriously.

Despite being ripped for using alt-right watchwords, you continue to proliferate your posts with them.

You used to be capable of original thought, but now you're just a slightly less bent version of Milo Yiannopolous. 

Never has the question "Do you want to suck my dick, Judge?" been more apt.

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Despite being ripped for using alt-right watchwords, you continue to proliferate your posts with them.

You used to be capable of original thought, but now you're just a slightly less bent version of Milo Yiannopolous. 

Never has the question "Do you want to suck my dick, Judge?" been more apt.

Give me a break you fucking Establishment arselicker.

alt right? I don’t know what that means but how come it never has a CAPITAL letter? That must be some millennial snowflake ritual I don’t understand.

Not that I give a fuck anyway. No need to introduce homosexual abuse I would have thought, that’s against the rules. Your rules I mean, not mine.

Next step, you have to call me fat and poor. Then you start abusing my family, even though you don’t know they actually exist. Then you accuse me of raping children. You get banned for a while but that’s a badge of honour among you little boys.

Get a life, get a brain you fucking wankers.

Guest Lady Penelope
24 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

alt right? I don’t know what that means but how come it never has a CAPITAL letter? That must be some millennial snowflake ritual I don’t understand.

Not that I give a fuck anyway. No need to introduce homosexual abuse I would have thought, that’s against the rules. Your rules I mean, not mine.

Next step, you have to call me fat and poor. Then you start abusing my family, even though you don’t know they actually exist. Then you accuse me of raping children. You get banned for a while but that’s a badge of honour among you little boys.

Judge .. Why are you such a tosspot?

32 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

For someone who claims to hate the allegedly easily offended "Snowflake" generation, you're not half touchy yourself.

Time to crawl back into your safe space, you've been well and truly.... TRIGGERED.

Guest judgetwi
13 minutes ago, Tanusha said:

Judge .. Why are you such a tosspot?

Probably for the same reason you keep changing your name.

Er...... actually that doesn’t make any sense but you are still a boring old slag bag desperate for approval from a bunch of wankers you’ve never met and never will.

Go to 🛏 bed and dream about trains and approval from arseholes and wankers. You never know there might be something good on the BBC website in the morning.

Total loser.

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, Decimus said:

For someone who claims to hate the allegedly easily offended "Snowflake" generation, you're not half touchy yourself.

Time to crawl back into your safe space, you've been well and truly.... TRIGGERED.

Sorry, in my world objecting to two bob cunts slagging off my family and being accused of raping children is not considered to be “touchy”.

You obviously live in a different world but that’s not my problem.

Guest White van man

Reptile disfunction has to be the gayest bastard this site has ever seen.

Wants vatidated by the cligue (men)

Talks about cars. Would he be the same if the cars were driven by women. Would he fuck (men)

Usually people say lol so they dont get coolered. He says lol like a giddy school girl.

Fucking bender. Loves men.

Get yourself to Amsterdam for the weekend and man the fuck up you little pansy. 

Look in the mirror. You're  a fucking embarrassment. Your parents are ashamed of you. Look how they look at you, You tried to pretend you were straight. Where's she at now? Bouncing up and down on a real man. You're a fucking disgrace. Kill yourself.

On 7/3/2018 at 1:17 AM, judgetwi said:

So old Dimblebore is retiring at last. I’ll never forget the look on the cunt’s face when, on the morning of 24th June 2016 he looked at the camera and said “it’s been decided......we’re leaving the European Union.” What he should have said is “if you think you’re getting away with that you can fuck right off.”

But enough of retribution. Who is going to take the cunt’s place?

Get your BBC checklist out and predict which remoaner gets the job.

John Lydon ... aka Rotten.

he was fucking brilliant on question time once.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Rob Rinder! Now there's a guy who would ask the right questions, would remain impartial and, most importantly of all, appears gay.

Guest luke swarm
8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Snowflake...oh dear oh dear ....yes I thought it would come to that.

but I really think you could have also utilised Mussie lover or Blairite feminazi in the sentence above thereby completing your entire arsenal of childlike vocabulary. You poor chap.   

5 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

John Lydon ... aka Rotten.

he was fucking brilliant on question time once.

The clue is in the 'once', he couldn't handle a series.

He made a few pertinent observations a long time ago and has been trading off them for the rest of his media career.

47 minutes ago, r-soles said:

The clue is in the 'once', he couldn't handle a series.

He made a few pertinent observations a long time ago and has been trading off them for the rest of his media career.

To be honest, I find the slow, over accentuated way he speaks and his shifty eye movements, more than a little bit creepy. 'Look at me, aren't I eccentric?'

ugly fucking ginger cunt.

His country life butter adverts made me bilious.

Guest Lady Penelope

Probably for the same reason you keep changing your name.

Er...... actually that doesn’t make any sense but you are still a boring old slag bag desperate for approval from a bunch of wankers you’ve never met and never will.

Go to 🛏 bed and dream about trains and approval from arseholes and wankers. You never know there might be something good on the BBC website in the morning.

Total loser.

Oooooh you got a Benny like!

Guest Bill Stickers

Sorry, in my world objecting to two bob cunts slagging off my family and being accused of raping children is not considered to be “touchy”.

Everyone else here is a snowflake who thinks they’re constantly under attack, with a false victim complex...

apart from you, who actually is under constant attack from everyone in society,  and you truly are the real victim?

Got it. You’re definitely not a snowflake yourself. 

Guest Lady Penelope
On 7/3/2018 at 9:03 AM, judgetwi said:

Look what you naughty boys have done with your thoughtless and intemperate language. You’ve made Top Dogshit cry!

Consider yourselves told off and let’s have no more of this nonsense.

Fucking cunts.

I admire you Judge .. it not as if you let a little neuter like me get at you is it?

Guest Couldn't give a shit
14 hours ago, luke swarm said:

Quisling, a chap who collaborated with the fascist Nazis, you now use the name like an insult which is strange as he shared all your ideals and put them into practice, Seems rather harsh to now denigrate someone who was a fair representative of your own beliefs.

As to communist Muzzies, does such an animal exist? 

Winston Churchill once said that the fascists of the future will be anti fascists. He was right and so was Enoch. 

Deal with it.

9 hours ago, judgetwi said:

You incessantly moan and bitch about being hard done by, oppressed by an elite that despises you and has no place for your demographic in society. Almost every post you make, regardless of the original topic, meanders off into a "poor me" rant about how the government/gays/muslims/EU ruins your miserable existence.You are the very definition of an easily offended, woe is me snowflake.

Man up, you're a fucking disgrace.

Guest Lady Penelope
17 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Winston Churchill once said that the fascists of the future will be anti fascists. He was right and so was Enoch. 

Deal with it.

I doubt that Churchill ever said anything like that and that you have certainly no idea what Enoch ever said or wrote.

Guest luke swarm
37 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Deal with it.

ah good old Enoch, the hero of the confused and stupid people. You really are a poor parody of Warren Mitchell's, Alf  Garnett with a couple of differences, Alf was far more articulate, intelligent and possessed a bit more humanity. You dealing with that the only way you know how by sharing your pain.    

11 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Go easy on old webbo Judgie, he's just getting started. He'll soon be going through his full repertoire of stock comments he keeps on a word doc on his work computer so he can copy and paste to save time. Next it'll be accusing you of working night shifts at farmfoods and being 20 stone disgusting slob followed by the inevitable jibes at your imaginary disabled children.

I've taken the liberty of preparing a report to admin regarding his certain disgraceful behaviour and the tacit support of his fawning pretend friends. 

I've suggested that a calming down and not getting all excited over such trivial matters (to normal humans at least) would avoid everybody here concluding he's a sad fucker with a sad life who's only enjoyment it seems, is to abuse strangers in the vile ways, and worse, detailed above.

Alas, the thick cunt never listens until he's been given a ticking off by his superiors and gone through, out of, and back through again, a shit flinging and pant pissing meltdown.

I want the cunt dead.

Guest Lady Penelope
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I've taken the liberty of preparing a report to admin regarding his certain disgraceful behaviour and the tacit support of his fawning pretend friends. 

Trying micro management again Stubbly?

38 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Go easy on old webbo Judgie, he's just getting started. He'll soon be going through his full repertoire of stock comments he keeps on a word doc on his work computer so he can copy and paste to save time. Next it'll be accusing you of working night shifts at farmfoods and being 20 stone disgusting slob followed by the inevitable jibes at your imaginary disabled children.

I've suggested that a calming down and not getting all excited over such trivial matters (to normal humans at least) would avoid everybody here concluding he's a sad fucker with a sad life who's only enjoyment it seems, is to abuse strangers in the vile ways, and worse, detailed above.

Alas, the thick cunt never listens until he's been given a ticking off by his superiors and gone through, out of, and back through again, a shit flinging and pant pissing meltdown.

I want the cunt dead.

There is a point to be made in this stubbers though,these words hold no meaning at all it's become a crux to hold an opponent down weather you're right, left in the middle these words having become so meaningful,that we may as well mark them into cuntscorner archive for things to say when you have fuck all else to say.

Even old snowy had to change because what was a joke is now bordering on fucking tedium,so from now therefore snowflake,cuck,millennial and any other fucking God awful shit can be now bleach,wood chipper and the rest of the shite,I hope your happy.

Fuck off.

Guest luke swarm
53 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You incessantly moan and bitch about being hard done by, oppressed by an elite that despises you and has no place for your demographic in society. Almost every post you make, regardless of the original topic, meanders off into a "poor me" rant about how the government/gays/muslims/EU ruins your miserable existence.You are the very definition of an easily offended, woe is me snowflake.

Man up, you're a fucking disgrace.

I am sorry to differ with you on this Decimus but I believe the Judge may be right on this issue, you see most people in his life are probably the same as people on this site and if we are a true representation of the people in his everyday life, then yes he is universally despised and his existence is very miserable. With just a couple of like minded miserable despised cunts that can be called friends. Although his one true friend is Stavros who the judge has made very prosperous by his fondness for a large mixed special with extra sauce.