CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Asain car jacking cunts

Guest N/A

7 hours ago, Piston said:

Bad luck old chap.

Was this the vehicle referred to in :

Alllllllllll in gooooooooooood time. It’s actually widely agreed it will be a picture of my dark grey Audi RS5, Cotswold house, not showing you mine but those opposite will do, my wage slip with fuck off Roops written on it

which, sadly you cannot now photograph due to you being ambushed by the Mujahideen..?

Sherlock Roops appears to have disposed of the mansion mystery and now the car is not show-able either.

Friday the 13th eh? Fucking bad luck indeed. Be brave...

Yes the car was jacked but the house is still here along with everything else.  Fucking annoyed to be jacked by a gang of asian.  I did tell the police it was all set up by Bill Stickers and gave them his details.  They had them already on their sex offenders list of course.

13 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Если вы настаиваете на том, чтобы называть меня после русского, я отвечу по-русски.

Wizz.... that is utter bollocks.  You simply cannot do that to a goat and it be legal. Stop writing such stuff.

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

You really ought not post any further images 'cos all they do is immerse you further in a tub of do-do rather than validate whatever narrative you're attempting to spin. As an aside I noticed from the first RICSgate image you uploaded was that you have verrry soft hands but what astounded me even more was a comment that you had built an extension to your property. Frankly I was amazed you had the relevant permissions to do this on a 16th century farmhouse, surely a listed building in a designated area of outstanding natural beauty. Speaking from experience there is a series of very strict controls on what you can do with listed buildings located within AONBs (even down to which approved contractors you may hire for certain types of work). These controls cover not only external considerations but also what you can do inside so I was wondering how the hell you managed to receive approval for the thin stud walls as well as the installation of fitments that are totally out of keeping with the period and character of the building. Tacky or what?

Have a day off Roops.  I’ve done extension work and refurbished to three houses all grade listed and in AONB. So just don’t even try and take me on this one.   Your statement above is utterly shite and fundamentally flawed.     So NOBODY is allowed to do any work AT all according to you in such areas on such property.   So how on earth is it possible for all the Nigel’s and Cressida to have their houses done up when they buy them from old farming types.  You talk some shit and this is the worst.    

Any extension can be of modern build materials if wished, it’s the listed bit that counts. Some planning officers even want the new to completely be modern and not match. Almost to clash with the original so it is clear which is which.   I did a glass orangery on my last house linking to an old outbuilding with metal frame.  House was blue lias stone.    Ooh by the way an orangery is a posh conservatory only one not bought from a shit garden center like yours.

so go lay down and have a day off you fucking self important admin whore.

Guest Wizardsleeve
9 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wizz.... that is utter bollocks.  You simply cannot do that to a goat and it be legal. Stop writing such stuff.

If I'm honest, MC....I really don't know what Pen/Anon is on about.  I can only believe that he thinks I'm Russian, so I respond in fucking Russian.  

Just now, Wizardsleeve said:

If I'm honest, MC....I really don't know what Pen/Anon is on about.  I can only believe that he thinks I'm Russian, so I respond in fucking Russian.  

Yes it looks convincing if you just type utter bollocks with back to front letters.  Russians are like children just learning to write and must go to the same school as the fucking welsh retards who obviously all missed the day when us lot learns what vowels are llllooydddissslllssslllrrod. Is apparently fluent welsh.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Yes it looks convincing if you just type utter bollocks with back to front letters.  Russians are like children just learning to write and must go to the same school as the fucking welsh retards who obviously all missed the day when us lot learns what vowels are llllooydddissslllssslllrrod. Is apparently fluent welsh.

Who or what ever Anon is, I haven't the time to sort out thought processes, or lack thereof.  

Now, it has me as a Yank Russian.  There are no fucking words!  

4 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Who or what ever Anon is, I haven't the time to sort out thought processes, or lack thereof.  

Now, it has me as a Yank Russian.  There are no fucking words!  

Anon has just popped up above the sandbags and is in the firing line all of a sudden.  Never seen that target before.  It’s going to get a fucking for sure.

Just now, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course you've seen it before, it's Penelope for fucks sake.

Wow....it was that obvious I just could not see it.  For a second I did wonder how the world could have two,people as retarded as Pen on the planet at the same time.   

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Have a day off Roops.  I’ve done extension work and refurbished to three houses all grade listed and in AONB. So just don’t even try and take me on this one.   Your statement above is utterly shite and fundamentally flawed.     So NOBODY is allowed to do any work AT all according to you in such areas on such property.   So how on earth is it possible for all the Nigel’s and Cressida to have their houses done up when they buy them from old farming types.  You talk some shit and this is the worst.    

Any extension can be of modern build materials if wished, it’s the listed bit that counts. Some planning officers even want the new to completely be modern and not match. Almost to clash with the original so it is clear which is which.   I did a glass orangery on my last house linking to an old outbuilding with metal frame.  House was blue lias stone.    Ooh by the way an orangery is a posh conservatory only one not bought from a shit garden center like yours.

I wish I could give you two likes. 

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I know you are genetically predisposed to making things up MC, but I didn't actually say that which rather renders your diatribe as utterly pointless. Be that as it may, any fule and bogus chartered surveyor kno's (or should know) is any building built before 1700 is listed. I take your point about the contrast of the contemporary and the traditional in some structures (usually to provide ease of use in publically accessible buildings but not 16th century farmhouses, especially in AONBs. Modern building techniques and materials can be used but only if utilised to preserve the original material and even then there must be compatibility which must not detract from the period and character of the building, otherwise planners with heritage concerns in mind will insist on traditional materials and build methods.

Incidentally, its probably not a good idea to lecture me about what an orangey is as if you are a person replete with sophistication and taste - remember, you've posted a picture of your house interior with all its drab and tackiness for everyone to see...

On 7/13/2018 at 3:12 PM, Piston said:

Bad luck old chap.

Was this the vehicle referred to in :

Alllllllllll in gooooooooooood time. It’s actually widely agreed it will be a picture of my dark grey Audi RS5, Cotswold house, not showing you mine but those opposite will do, my wage slip with fuck off Roops written on it

which, sadly you cannot now photograph due to you being ambushed by the Mujahideen..?

Sherlock Roops appears to have disposed of the mansion mystery and now the car is not show-able either.

Friday the 13th eh? Fucking bad luck indeed. Be brave...

Fucking good work, Pissy. 

14 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

I know you are genetically predisposed to making things up MC, but I didn't actually say that which rather renders your diatribe as utterly pointless. Be that as it may, any fule and bogus chartered surveyor kno's (or should know) is any building built before 1700 is listed. I take your point about the contrast of the contemporary and the traditional in some structures (usually to provide ease of use in publically accessible buildings but not 16th century farmhouses, especially in AONBs. Modern building techniques and materials can be used but only if utilised to preserve the original material and even then there must be compatibility which must not detract from the period and character of the building, otherwise planners with heritage concerns in mind will insist on traditional materials and build methods.

Incidentally, its probably not a good idea to lecture me about what an orangey is as if you are a person replete with sophistication and taste - remember, you've posted a picture of your house interior with all its drab and tackiness for everyone to see...

I have found Mon's Mansion. Its at a place called "Coates" near Cirencester. I did knock on the door but he wasn't in.

P4200051-copy.jpg

15 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Roops you are way out of your depth on this topic and no amount of Google cut and pastes will save you as we all know you have zero credibility and a very thin vineer of bollocks fronting your quotes.   You are a very poor debatory and try and undermine, what you cannot undermine.  Being from Wales means you had no fucking idea about orangeries until I mentioned one in my thread and you had to go on Google to see what one looked like.   If you personally knew Sir Barry Cunliffe as I do, then maybe you would have an insight into the opinions of the policy maker for English Heritage.  But you do not have such links, you only have the ear of Barry at the kebab shop and the shit he has had to go thru with that planning permission for an extractor fan vent.  I had an interesting dinner with Sir Barry recently and discussed how he got around the problem of building a modern visitors center next to Stonehenge.   He has similar views on domestic properties, intersting chap, and from  what I recall he said absolutely nothing you have quoted.  Because you can’t Google such insights and discussions you prick.  You are also way out on planning law and subjective planning officer input to the design process. You can’t google that either.  QED you are a fucking dick.  Opinion worth shit.  As always.  

PS..... Cotswoldgate still hurts you doesn’t it.  You keep bringing it up.   Let it go.  Just let it go hunny.

55 minutes ago, Anon said:

I have found Mon's Mansion. Its at a place called "Coates" near Cirencester. I did knock on the door but he wasn't in.

P4200051-copy.jpg

That’s quite tasteful.  I like it.   Complete folly of course.  Just like Roops

42 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Roops you are way out of your depth on this topic and no amount of Google cut and pastes will save you as we all know you have zero credibility and a very thin vineer of bollocks fronting your quotes.   You are a very poor debatory and try and undermine, what you cannot undermine.  Being from Wales means you had no fucking idea about orangeries until I mentioned one in my thread and you had to go on Google to see what one looked like.   If you personally knew Sir Barry Cunliffe as I do, then maybe you would have an insight into the opinions of the policy maker for English Heritage.  But you do not have such links, you only have the ear of Barry at the kebab shop and the shit he has had to go thru with that planning permission for an extractor fan vent.  I had an interesting dinner with Sir Barry recently and discussed how he got around the problem of building a modern visitors center next to Stonehenge.   He has similar views on domestic properties, intersting chap, and from  what I recall he said absolutely nothing you have quoted.  Because you can’t Google such insights and discussions you prick.  You are also way out on planning law and subjective planning officer input to the design process. You can’t google that either.  QED you are a fucking dick.  Opinion worth shit.  As always.  

PS..... Cotswoldgate still hurts you doesn’t it.  You keep bringing it up.   Let it go.  Just let it go hunny.

When Roops first visited the pyramids at Giza, she thought they were giant walnut whips. She even asked some towel head, who nicked the walnuts from off the tops?