CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Erectile disfunctionin older gents

Guest N/A

5 hours ago, Neil said:

I've spent the last 45 years dealing with boners when I didn't want(need ) them and getting them when required so fuck off with your limp dick infatuation

It’s the next boner you should worry about.  45 years is a long time alone in that prison.

10 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Quite simple really, 1/ The emergence of developing markets embracing consumerism 2/ The growth of on-line purchasing providing discrete and anonymous access to goods and services.

The proactive celebration of gay sex and poof dom on BBC tv.  Sales rocket when Mary Berry uses lemons in her tart. Same goes for K Y as every TV programme promotes poof dom and bum dom .  Sales soar.  As are their arses. 

13 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

You know, if any one else on here claimed an oriental wife who enjoyed a good face-fucking (especially one that's been resurrected more times than the cat from "Pet Sematary") we'd laugh in his face. With MC, though, I'm almost prepared to believe him, which is perhaps the saddest thing I've ever had to type.

e6606be380a47626706e95b0077e1fdf13e9a1b1

John and Yoko look really happy there. 

8 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Eerrr my Mrs was educated at Oxford.   Where I met her at a dinner.  So sorry Roops you are way wide of the mark, again, as always, very wrong, with no credibility.   Also for an admin to be breaking rules about bringing others partners into messages is very poor.  Something should be done.  Possibly send you to the cooler, or better still send you back home the Barry Island and taking out the Severn bridges with some high explosive and introducing a nerve agent into the welsh water.  That should do it.

I'm humbled by the obvious respect you hold for Mrs MC and your candid insight into the meeting of two intellectuals being the foundation of kinship, romance and eventual marriage.

Utterly bogus of course, rather like the rest of your make-believe life...

On ‎6‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:31 AM, Monumental cunt said:

My Mrs has kept her name as she is gook...

...plus my Mrs can leave me anytime she likes. I will simply order another one.

BTW, you bought your wife into the equation - in rather disparaging terms as well...

Just now, Mrs Roops said:

I'm humbled by the obvious respect you hold for Mrs MC and your candid insight into the meeting of two intellectuals being the foundation of kinship, romance and eventual marriage.

Utterly bogus of course, rather like the rest of your make-believe life...

BTW, you bought your wife into the equation - in rather disparaging terms as well...

Wow.  Everything is bogus to you Roops because you think no one can live in a nice house, have a nice car, have a nice job, earn nice money, have met a nice woman and build and extension on any house ever in a listed building lol.  Don’t judge people by YOUR very low standards.   We all know you was born in the valleys, had to leave home at 13, swim across the Severn, you live in a caravan and work the production line at Honda Swindon, you have 6 cats, you are lonely and have never kissed a boy.   YOU are utterly unbelievable and have been found to be utterly incorrect about me.  Cotswoldgate hurts you so much.   Now give it up.  It’s been weeks now.  I’ve moved on.  So has everyone else.   You lost, you were found to be totally incorrect. Leave it out, have a day off.    Don’t diss my Mrs, thats breaking YOUR rules !!!!    I met my Mrs at Oxford. Oxford Brooks does property courses, look it up on Google like every thing else you do on here, fake intelligence, all digital facts, nothing from your own life experience.   Maybe if you lived life in the real world you might find love and happiness and maybe just maybe you to would get that kitchen extension lol.

i pity you.

2 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wow.  Everything is bogus to you Roops because you think no one can live in a nice house, have a nice car, have a nice job, earn nice money, have met a nice woman and build and extension on any house ever in a listed building lol.  Don’t judge people by YOUR very low standards.   We all know you was born in the valleys, had to leave home at 13, swim across the Severn, you live in a caravan and work the production line at Honda Swindon, you have 6 cats, you are lonely and have never kissed a boy.   YOU are utterly unbelievable and have been found to be utterly incorrect about me.  Cotswoldgate hurts you so much.   Now give it up.  It’s been weeks now.  I’ve moved on.  So has everyone else.   You lost, you were found to be totally incorrect. Leave it out, have a day off.    Don’t diss my Mrs, thats breaking YOUR rules !!!!    I met my Mrs at Oxford. Oxford Brooks does property courses, look it up on Google like every thing else you do on here, fake intelligence, all digital facts, nothing from your own life experience.   Maybe if you lived life in the real world you might find love and happiness and maybe just maybe you to would get that kitchen extension lol.

i pity you.

Why are you so determined to make a load of avatars in a virtual environment believe what you say about houses, cars, jobs, wife etc? Nobody else gives a fuck, but you clearly deem it of great importance, and this makes you a target. Going to Oxford Poly is no great claim to fame either. Also, it’s comical how you’ve suddenly gone on the defensive about your wife - you know, the “gook” you’ve referred to in several posts. I’m sure she’d be delighted to know you refer to her in such a derogatory way.

You’re a fucking idiot.

6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

i pity you.

Stop whinging Walter. I would contend that you continually resurrect the issue, not least by bring punters into your nom's. Unfortunately you bring your make-believe life into most of your posts either directly or by inference. The rot set in when you jumped the fantasy shark with your "clever cunt" bragging on how you made £300 million by outfoxing an Australian hedge fund.

Like most loud-mouth gits, you like dishing it out but you howl like a banshee when people kick you back.

1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

Why are you so determined to make a load of avatars in a virtual environment believe what you say about houses, cars, jobs, wife etc? Nobody else gives a fuck, but you clearly deem it of great importance, and this makes you a target. Going to Oxford Poly is no great claim to fame either. Also, it’s comical how you’ve suddenly gone on the defensive about your wife - you know, the “gook” you’ve referred to in several posts. I’m sure she’d be delighted to know you refer to her in such a derogatory way.

You’re a fucking idiot.

Lol I call her the gook all the time.  Beats calling her the pig which my mate does to his fat ugly wife.  I suspect Roops gets called worse.  Oh but she doesn’t have anybody just cats and a caravan.

Ape, yes I agree this is all just a laugh and piss take, don’t take me too seriously ok.  I just enjoy baiting Roops because she has fake google intelligence and she turns me on as a challenge.  

4 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Stop whinging Walter. I would contend that you continually resurrect the issue, not least by bring punters into your nom's. Unfortunately you bring your make-believe life into most of your posts either directly or by inference. The rot set in when you jumped the fantasy shark with your "clever cunt" bragging on how you made £300 million by outfoxing an Australian hedge fund.

Like most loud-mouth gits, you like dishing it out but you howl like a banshee when people kick you back.

Ok Roops, so we all know my employment is true and that you have been found to be a cunt on that one.  Give it up Love.   Now go have a cup of tea hunny.  

Guest Bill Stickers
26 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

i pity you.

Oxford Brookes.

lol lol lol

Any thick cunt can do a property course there, you dope. 

18 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

Oxford Brookes.

lol lol lol

Any thick cunt can do a property course there, you dope. 

Ok Stickers.  Do tell   What fucking amazing life journey and education have you had.  I thought you were just going up to BIG school in September?   

I know you are one of life’s failures and amount to nothing that’s why it gives me so much pleasure fucking you over on here repeatedly.   What don’t you believe somebody can do now?    Are you claiming someone can not every get four A levels......that’s just fucking ridiculous in your eyes.   No one can ever get a degree in something vocational with a job at the end of it.... that’s just fucking ridiculaous.

no one cares what you think.

stay on Nom go back to master bating and playing fortnight.

Guest Bill Stickers
7 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ok Stickers.  Do tell   What fucking amazing life journey and education have you had.  I thought you were just going up to BIG school in September?   

I know you are one of life’s failures and amount to nothing that’s why it gives me so much pleasure fucking you over on here repeatedly.   What don’t you believe somebody can do now?    Are you claiming someone can not every get four A levels......that’s just fucking ridiculous in your eyes.   No one can ever get a degree in something vocational with a job at the end of it.... that’s just fucking ridiculaous.

no one cares what you think.

stay on Nom go back to master bating and playing fortnight.

I’m not stupid enough to disclose highly sensitive information about myself, but I attended a Russell Group university and completed an academic degree, not some polytechnic redbrick doing applied estate agency.

Riddle me this; your wife, she’s an idiot. She can barely speak English, she’s with you, and she attended the same uni as you. She probably passed with a superior distinction too.

1 minute ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

I’m not stupid enough to disclose highly sensitive information about myself, but I attended a Russell Group university and completed an academic degree, not some polytechnic redbrick doing applied estate agency.

Riddle me this; your wife, she’s an idiot. She can barely speak English, she’s with you, and she attended the same uni as you. She probably passed with a superior distinction too.

Errr like anyone can trace you by knowing what Uni you went to 30 years ago you fucking prick.  It’s not CSI Miami on here.  Some asian cunts stole my car in broad daylight surrounded by cctv a tracker and anpr cameras and no one knows where the fuck it is, never mind finding some long forgotten student for over 30 years ago.  What sort of warped life do you live?  You fucking prick.

as for my Mrs she went to Oxford I went to London and Manchester.  We are years apart.   I actually got a first with distinction so can’t be beaten.  Yes I will take a picture if you like of my certificate.... Not. 

You are obviously very proud of being an academic genius and having done a fucking useless History degree at Leeds.  Hence your pain over how much money I earn.  Cotswoldgate must have really pained you.

Was  it History you did? Or something far more fucking worthless like, Spanish politics.   You are a fucking dim prick with few social skills, no visible social life , no Mrs, no kids, no earnings, no nothing really, you are just a cunt.  You don’t even contribute on here with Noms.   Fucking useless cunt.

Guest Bill Stickers
4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Errr like anyone can trace you by knowing what Uni you went to 30 years ago you fucking prick.  It’s not CSI Miami on here.  Some asian cunts stole my car in broad daylight surrounded by cctv a tracker and anpr cameras and no one knows where the fuck it is, never mind finding some long forgotten student for over 30 years ago.  What sort of warped life do you live?  You fucking prick.

as for my Mrs she went to Oxford I went to London and Manchester.  We are years apart.   I actually got a first with distinction so can’t be beaten.  Yes I will take a picture if you like of my certificate.... Not. 

You are obviously very proud of being an academic genius and having done a fucking useless History degree at Leeds.  Hence your pain over how much money I earn.  Cotswoldgate must have really pained you.

Was  it History you did? Or something far more fucking worthless like, Spanish politics.   You are a fucking dim prick with few social skills, no visible social life , no Mrs, no kids, no earnings, no nothing really, you are just a cunt.  You don’t even contribute on here with Noms.   Fucking useless cunt.

If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were rattled to the core. 

I did do history actually, and graduated less than 6 years ago. I’m not an old cunt like you. 

Bullshit you got a first, Iam sure of that. 

5 minutes ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

If I didn’t know any better I’d say you were rattled to the core. 

I did do history actually, and graduated less than 6 years ago. I’m not an old cunt like you. 

Bullshit you got a first, Iam sure of that. 

Wow...it was a TOTAL guess you doing history.

I could just about feel you had done something so fucking useless and easy.  Nothing too stressful only one hour per week lectures.  No fucking hope of a real job at the end of it.   So you have a £30 grand debt around your neck and you wear a blue shirt at McDonalds as a supervisor in the only Career you could get..  Well done.   Your profile has just opened up to me nicely now.  You fucking useless History student.  What a fuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnng  prick.

errr it’s sooooooooo tempting to actually photo my first certificate ....with distinction....don’t for get that.   But Iam going to play this much further, you fucking History prick.  History lol.  What a fucking waster.   History lol.

And  I figure from your being rattled about my first, YOU only got a Desmond didnt you.  Thirty grand for a Desmond tu  tu.   Your parents must be soooo proud.  Do they have your graduation picture on the wall at home.  I bet NOT, due to the enormous embarrassment.  What a fucking waster.  History flmao 

classic

Guest Bill Stickers
1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

Wow...it was a TOTAL guess you doing history.

I could just about feel you had done something so fucking useless and easy.  Nothing too stressful only one hour per week lectures.  No fucking hope of a real job at the end of it.   So you have a £30 grand debt around your neck and you wear a blue shirt at McDonalds as a supervisor in the only Career you could get..  Well done.   Your profile has just opened up to me nicely now.  You fucking useless History student.  What a fuckiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnng  prick.

You don’t have a first though, do you? You got excited typing that diatribe and fabricated even more than usual. A first requires basic literacy.

Guest DrCunt
12 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

First with distinction? Perhaps you need to Google a little more, like those that you so roundly criticise. Your spelling, punctuation and grammar are retard level at best, so CSE grade 4 would be a push. Utter fucking bullshit.

9 minutes ago, DrCunt said:

First with distinction? Perhaps you need to Google a little more, like those that you so roundly criticise. Your spelling, punctuation and grammar are retard level at best, so CSE grade 4 would be a push. Utter fucking bullshit.

Sorry Blubber...I’m eating my toast and sipping tea.   Can’t be arsed with getting my English GCSE this morning. Appols

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Oh. I have previously surmised as to why someone would seek intimacy and companionship by purchasing a mail order bride some six thousand miles away. My conclusion was less than complimentary.

Saw one on the seafront yesterday bald and fumbling aged 75, P reg Rover 600 (Could it have been Mon's?), 40 something Asian bride.

2 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Some asian cunts stole my car in broad daylight surrounded by cctv a tracker and anpr cameras and no one knows where the fuck it is, *1

I actually got a first with distinction so can’t be beaten.  Yes I will take a picture if you like of my certificate.... Not. *2

Cotswoldgate must have really pained you. *3

*1 it couldn’t be found on CCTV/tracker as it doesn’t exist, idiot. 

*2 a Level 1 Construction H&S qualification does not equate to a First. 

3* I think we all know that your little botty is still sore from the spanking you took on that one. Cotswold Stone indeed. 

Guest 'eavensabove

"......surrounded by cctv a tracker and anpr cameras and no one knows where the fuck it is,"

I can understand your pain regarding the cctv camera.  Have you looked in the boot of your car?