CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Self-Defined Antisemitism

Cuntybaws

Much as black people are apparently the only ones able to decide who can say n*****, the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance has defined what constitutes antisemitism, and woe betide any cunt that doesn't adopt this in its entirety – like the Labour party, for instance. The trouble is that the IHRA's hardly-impartial definition conflates “Jews” with “Israel”, although I'm sure that’s just a misunderstanding and not a deliberately cynical ploy. 

As Frankie Boyle says, “Good old Israel, they’re the South Africans that it’s not OK to call cunts.”

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Apparently, there's absolutely no truth that the media and the western political system are disproportionately influenced by a tiny cabal of Jews, and to suggest so is antisemitic.

This story quite clearly indicates that a tiny cabal of Jews are able to influence one of the largest political parties in Europe by applying a disproportionate amount of pressure upon them.

However, to congratulate them on their success and influence would be antisemitic. Instead, I extend to the Jews a heartfelt wish that Israel burns to the fucking ground and that they're all pushed back into the sea.

• Like 3

Guest 'eavensabove

Is this the Annamite, the Arabush, the Bootlip or the Bagel-Dog thread?

I'll a take a guess, and just plump for the Christ-Killing Bible-Shortners, by calling them a load of Yids.

1 hour ago, Decimus said:

Apparently, there's absolutely no truth that the media and the western political system are disproportionately influenced by a tiny cabal of Jews, and to suggest so is antisemitic.

This story quite clearly indicates that a tiny cabal of Jews are able to influence one of the largest political parties in Europe by applying a disproportionate amount of pressure upon them.

However, to congratulate them on their success and influence would be antisemitic. Instead, I extend to the Jews a heartfelt wish that Israel burns to the fucking ground and that they're all pushed back into the sea.

Good old Mel Gibson. He spoke the truth about the Jewish stranglehold on the entertainment industry, and they tried to destroy him, but he keeps going, because the public demand actors with ability and charisma.

A bit more than the Hollywood kosher mafia can offer with their talentless, squeaky voiced one-trick Jew pony, Adam Sandler.

• Like 2

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

Is this the Annamite, the Arabush, the Bootlip or the Bagel-Dog thread?

I'll a take a guess, and just plump for the Christ-Killing Bible-Shortners, by calling them a load of Yids.

Don't you mean a "Bucket o' yids?"  

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Slippers said:

I don't think either Ratter's Judge will like all these jewsy comments.

Judge will have a view, no doubt. But it will be originating from his take away order of latkes and knishs from Hymies delicatessen 

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

There’s a reason why it’s called “the longest hatred.”

I'm sure they've done absolutely nothing to prolong or extend it.  They're all innocent.  

LOL

14 hours ago, Decimus said:

I extend to the Jews a heartfelt wish that Israel burns to the fucking ground and that they're all pushed back into the sea.

I don’t understand the Palestinians. If they hate Israel so much, why don’t they just go and form their own fucking country.

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

I don’t understand the Palestinians. If they hate Israel so much, why don’t they just go and form their own fucking country.

As far as the United Nations, bureaucrats and political windbags are concerned, when it comes to Mideast Peace, process is better than resolution.   

This anti-Semitism row in Labour will have exactly the same effect on their core vote as the Windrush scandal did on the Tories.

Corbyn et al has done the maths re Muslim (for whom anti-Semitism is the default mindset) vs Jewish electoral numbers and he knows which side his bread is buttered.

Worth remembering when he's presented as a man of great principles

He's a scheming, venal, Machiavellian cunt as much as any other politician

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, Jiggerycock said:

This anti-Semitism row in Labour will have exactly the same effect on their core vote as the Windrush scandal did on the Tories.

Corbyn et al has done the maths re Muslim (for whom anti-Semitism is the default mindset) vs Jewish electoral numbers and he knows which side his bread is buttered.

Worth remembering when he's presented as a man of great principles

He's a scheming, venal, Machiavellian cunt as much as any other politician

Jeremy-Corbyn-anti-semitism-Jewish-News-