CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Fucking Pop Music

Cut to the chase. Does anyone else think grown men over 30 should listen to modern pop music? My partner who is touching 60 doe's and it's doing my fuckin head in.

And he calls my taste in music "crap"  Well i would rather listen to "crap" than listen to shite.

Guest Wizardsleeve
45 minutes ago, forteanc said:

Cut to the chase. Does anyone else think grown men over 30 should listen to modern pop music? My partner who is touching 60 doe's and it's doing my fuckin head in.

And he calls my taste in music "crap"  Well i would rather listen to "crap" than listen to shite.

You a poof, then?  

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, forteanc said:

There are no grown men over 20 on here, and so your guess is as good as the rest.

You fucking dirty, chutney-ferreting faggot cunt.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

You a poof, then?  

I'm confused now, is it a chick, or a chick with a dick, or a dick with no chick, or what?

I fucking well TOLD Proper to put a mandatory question on the registration page about what gender they identify as, and whether Big Jock Knew.

Guest Wizardsleeve
7 minutes ago, Cuntybaws said:

I'm confused now, is it a chick, or a chick with a dick, or a dick with no chick, or what?

I fucking well TOLD Proper to put a mandatory question on the registration page about what gender they identify as, and whether Big Jock Knew.

I believe we have a winner in the "Redefine Gender Bender" contest.  

Guest 'eavensabove

Fucking Pop Music?  I've not once fucked Pop. Pop, goes the weasel. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, Cuntybaws said:

Edited by 'eavensabove

Partner?....fucking hell not another fucking iron.If you are a poof why don't you fuck off,if by 'partner' you mean wife/bird/fuck friend then you're OK by me........but you can still fuck off for saying Partner,you fucking bellend

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, Neil said:

Partner?....fucking hell not another fucking iron.If you are a poof why don't you fuck off,if by 'partner' you mean wife/bird/fuck friend then you're OK by me........but you can still fuck off for saying Partner,you fucking bellend

That's fucking right, you think the worst. Has it never occurred to you that he means BUSINESS Partner? Clearly this 60 year old pimps for him, but you're too quick to leap down his throat. For which you owe him a tenner and a tab. 

2 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

That's fucking right, you think the worst. Has it never occurred to you that he means BUSINESS Partner? Clearly this 60 year old pimps for him, but you're too quick to leap down his throat. For which you owe him a tenner and a tab. 

Hell yeah :)  Although i wouldn't say "leap down his throat" with this lot.

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Would you mind awfully, using the quote function so that those of us who aren't Charles Xavier might have an idea who you're telling to fuck off? Thank you so much. 

Thick fucking queer cunt.

Fuck off you gormless donkey cock guzzler.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Would you mind awfully, using the quote function so that those of us who aren't Charles Xavier might have an idea who you're telling to fuck off? Thank you so much. 

Thick fucking queer cunt.

Fuck off, Rufus.