CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Nichi Hodgson

Guest Couldn't give a shit

Guest Drew P Pissflaps

Fucking hell. This Nichi bit of fluff looks like she has an overbite comparable to the winner of the 3 O'clock at Chepstow. In other words, I can't see any sensible man wanting to willingly put his cock anywhere near that bear trap of a mouth without having consumed a considerable quantity of Morrisons Value cider beforehand.

8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Fucking hell. This Nichi bit of fluff looks like she has an overbite comparable to the winner of the 3 O'clock at Chepstow. In other words, I can't see any sensible man wanting to willingly put his cock anywhere near that bear trap of a mouth without having consumed a considerable quantity of Morrisons Value cider beforehand.

Someone such as yourself then, on any day after around 11am.

Edited by Iam Ape
Fuck off Drew, you bungalow dwelling spastic.

8 minutes ago, Drew P Pissflaps said:

Let's hope for her sake then that she never finds herself on a moonlit night in Norfolk, her taxi slowing to avoid the numerous empty bottles outside of your tumbledown bungalow.

Before she could scream "Me Too!" your cheesy little worm would be slithering in between the gaps of her tombstone nashers.

Guest Drew P Pissflaps
8 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Someone such as yourself then, on any day after around 11am.

Yes correct. At least I could offer her a cock to suck rather than you with your mangina.