CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Yob Cricketer cunts

Earl of Punkape

2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gosh! I don't know how I'm going to recover from this master class of cunting prowess.

was it nice making sand castles in the school corridor, while the other kids learned maths and English?

There speaks the queen of maturity. 

Guest 'eavensabove
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Gosh! I don't know how I'm going to recover from this master class of cunting prowess.

was it nice making sand castles in the school corridor, while the other kids learned maths and English?

Baws is gonna love Puke2000's fanciful punctuation dexterity.  

Guest 'eavensabove
2 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Back on topic; it surprises me that the club's bouncer, oops sorry, door operative, turned down 300 notes to let him in the club. A boun........door operative turning down 300 quid? Bollocks. 

It was a page of sheet music. 

9 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Back on topic; it surprises me that the club's bouncer, oops sorry, door operative, turned down 300 notes to let him in the club. A boun........door operative turning down 300 quid? Bollocks. 

It wouldn't normally happen. The club was probably in the middle of a spot-check from the SIA or police.

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

What the fuck does maturity have to do with it? Irrelevant Flid.

Would it be permissable to alter fuck to fack, so we can make FlidSpack2©?  

10 hours ago, Punkape said:

Ben Stokes is a bit of cunt for having a scrap outside a nightclub whilst tanked up.He’s even more of a cunt for simply going to a nightclub whilst representing England at cricket 🏏.

However he certainly doesn’t deserve to be tried on social media based on 1 days evidence from the prosecution.

I hope he gets off...

I'm conflicted here punkers old bean; on one hand he's a fantastic cricketer who our side is built around and his absence was one of the reasons we took such an arse fucking down under. On the other he's an irresponsible drunken ginger yob who, if he were one of the 1000s like him who make utter cunts of themselves on a sat night, I'd gladly pour petrol on him and light a match. 

He was, however, taking on the gays. Are you ok with this?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

I'm conflicted here punkers old bean; on one hand he's a fantastic cricketer who our side is built around and his absence was one of the reasons we took such an arse fucking down under. On the other he's an irresponsible drunken ginger yob who, if he were one of the 1000s like him who make utter cunts of themselves on a sat night, I'd gladly pour petrol on him and light a match. 

Well that will all come out in the trial.....

They might have been after his stumps....

29 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

He should be taken to one side and reminded that in in more civilised and genteel days, Geoff Boycott was also a bit handy with his fists, but showed the grace and dignity to only beat up his wife and mistress behind closed doors.

To be honest, a good old fashioned drunken punch up is far more acceptable than a bigheaded northern cunt knocking women about.

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, Punkape said:

No, I think stokes is just a thick as fuck piss head who if he weren't good at sport would more than likely be in jail. 

He's got history of being sent home from an England tour before for similar behaviour 

I think he'll be very lucky to avoid time.

Guest 'eavensabove
1 hour ago, Punkape said:

If it's a trial about cricket, he'll probably get bailed out.