CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest N/A

Guest judgetwi

You’d think that a rich cunt like you would have something better to do on a Friday night than churn out these pointless two bob nominations. Sadly, I have to go to bed now so I can’t solve your loneliness problem.

Can you lend me 5 grand by any chance?

7 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

You’d think that a rich cunt like you would have something better to do on a Friday night than churn out these pointless two bob nominations. Sadly, I have to go to bed now so I can’t solve your loneliness problem.

Iam sat in bed after a hard week working earning in a week about double your yearly salary at Aldi.    This helps me wind down after my Mrs has done the honors and left me a spent force.  There is also a darker reason behind my drinking, staying up into the small hours and being a cunt on here, but that’s none of your fucking business.   Would £2 grand and some change do?  It’s all I have laying around at the moment.

i thought you might like the top trump cards as they are brightly colored pictures on them and that should entertain simple folk like yourself.  Your fucking low rent retard.

now fuck off.

Guest DrCunt

They look like something that Jazz would knock up during the deepest trough of his most severe psychotic episode.

Just print your own set. You can use a different selfie on every single one.

32 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

No kebab tonight ?

• Like 1

Guest Bill Stickers
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I found a set of these top cunts cards on line.  I just have to buy a set somehow.   Fucking magic.

FBB8801F-2915-497B-B06C-4F40CF9E8087.jpeg

3663E7B5-501A-4DB3-8A5D-37FE302F0BAF.jpeg

These are fucking shit MC.

They look like Jazz’s output after a hard night of wanking himself silly to dog bothering videos and smoking old fag butts from the front entrance of his block of flats. 

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Iam Ape said:

Just “like” the original post - there’s no need to quote it, you fucking retard.

Shut up you twat i'm expressing my amusement.

11 hours ago, William T.D. Stickers said:

These are fucking shit MC.

They look like Jazz’s output after a hard night of wanking himself silly to dog bothering videos and smoking old fag butts from the front entrance of his block of flats. 

Exactly they are so shit they are good.  I have to buy a set.  You will be in there no doubt, You top cunt.

On 8/18/2018 at 11:05 PM, DrCunt said:

Mong.JPG.6f136da2c40e92adcc0eb7580ecc7c8a.JPG

That is fucking class mate.  I luv it.  Can you do one for Bill Stickers.

Nominations......1 in every 100000000 years

cuntishness......Michael Gove

powers....claw fisted wank hand

Education.....Harrow on the hill school for w#gs

Earnings...job seekers, plus bringing off old blokes in toilets.

Guest judgetwi
On 8/18/2018 at 12:32 AM, Monumental cunt said:

Iam sat in bed after a hard week working earning in a week about double your yearly salary at Aldi.    This helps me wind down after my Mrs has done the honors and left me a spent force.  There is also a darker reason behind my drinking, staying up into the small hours and being a cunt on here, but that’s none of your fucking business.   Would £2 grand and some change do?  It’s all I have laying around at the moment.

i thought you might like the top trump cards as they are brightly colored pictures on them and that should entertain simple folk like yourself.  Your fucking low rent retard.

now fuck off.

I wonder why you can’t just tell us your opinion without reminding us how rich you are, how hard you are  , how many flash cars you have owned and what a sexual athlete you are?

Could it be because you are a sad, lonely little wanker who lives a fantasy life on tinternet?

Prick.

Guest Alfie Noakes
6 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I wonder why you can’t just tell us your opinion without reminding us how rich you are, how hard you are  , how many flash cars you have owned and what a sexual athlete you are?

Could it be because you are a sad, lonely little wanker who lives a fantasy life on tinternet?

Prick.

Every post you make reminds us why we are all inevitably better than a one trick pony like you.

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Prick.

Was going to ignore this, but see you're currently logged on.

Fat queer.

• Like 1

Guest judgetwi
18 minutes ago, Decimus said:

Was going to ignore this, but see you're currently logged on.

Fat queer.

Excellent! You’ve got nothing to say so you make up stuff about my weight and sexuality.

It’s only a matter of time before you start accusing me of raping children. Despite the fact i’ve told you you’re going to do it you just can’t help yourself. 

Watch me do it brightboy.

Guest judgetwi
21 hours ago, Noakes the navigator said:

Every post you make reminds us why we are all inevitably better than a one trick pony like you.

Who the fuck are “us” shithead? Who appointed you the leader of the pack?  

Don’t look for your internet pals to back you up. If you’ve got some made up accusations you want to throw at me let’s hear them you two bob little prick.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Don’t look for your internet pals to back you up. If you’ve got some made up accusations you want to throw at me let’s hear them you two bob little prick.

Us is everyone else who is not you thicko. Why make anything up? You do the best work of making a tit out of yourself you poverty-stricken travesty of a human being. 

On 8/18/2018 at 12:25 AM, judgetwi said:

On 8/20/2018 at 1:34 AM, judgetwi said:

Prick.

8 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Excellent! You’ve got nothing to say so you make up stuff about my weight and sexuality.

It’s only a matter of time before you start accusing me of raping children. Despite the fact i’ve told you you’re going to do it you just can’t help yourself. 

Watch me do it brightboy.

4 hours ago, judgetwi said:

judge, you massive (in both respects) fucking bummer, what’s wrong, why so rattled?  Problems at home? 

On 8/20/2018 at 1:34 AM, judgetwi said:

Prick.

Ditto.    You utter fucking idiot.  Where are you typing you little ditties from.  The British Library in between reasearching the cure for cancer.  So don’t get all high and fucking mighty on me.  

We are all on here for a laugh.   Don’t take it too serious.  You might rupture  your arse or something. 

Chill Winston.