CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Pseudo homeless beggars

Guest Gareth Hunt

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 9/18/2018 at 9:34 AM, Frank said:

I suppose it’s nice to see you pop up from time to time, but you’ve never really been much cop, Alf. Part of the furniture.. the brown stuff. 

Brown stuff???? Just like the shit on your bellend and the shit you always come out with.

It would be nice to see your funeral.

Guest Alfie Noakes
On 9/18/2018 at 9:26 AM, Mrs Roops said:

OTOH you made 11 likes in your first 64 posts, not too dissimilar.

Just giving him the same encouragement as I and most of the others received.

7 hours ago, Duke Noakes of Shoreham said:

I love the new avatar, Alf. I assume Gyps' lover sees something very similar each time she goes onto all-fours, though parting her bum cheeks must sound like two Velcro straps being violently pulled apart.

On 9/15/2018 at 4:20 PM, 'eavensabove said:

Begging, is a lucrative business. Your set-up costs are relative low, and I'd whole-heartedly recommend it as a weekend pursuit. All you need is to borrow a wailing kid, dress it up as a migrant Romanian and Bob's your Uncle. A drizzle of snot from the kid's nostrils is obligatory, and you can always use your own (I use Araldite on the little fucker as it lasts all week)  You'll need to have a toe poking out from one of your ill-fitting boots, and go without shaving for a good month whilst doing some field research as where best to place yourself to scam the unwary...  Sitting beneath (or adjacent to) a Cash Machine can have good results, particularly if you can play-act as being forlorn. It's always best to pick your spots and stick to them in order to impregnate/brain wash your customer base/target audience so that they get used to you being there.  Sooner or later, they'll cough-up and get quite used to your presence.  Some, will even miss you if you don't turn up!  These can easily fall victim at a later date, simply by telling them "we could barely walk, through hunger this past week" whilst whacking the kid to make it cry, and telling your punter that your Wife ended it all by throwing herself into the River Thames.  You'll have to breakdown yourself at this time to give your spiel some serious weight, whilst emphasising the matter again if the punter goes to give you some small change rather than a note.  Trust me, once you're accustomed to this form of self-employment, you'll never look back. 

Fucking hell eavens, if that's the edited version I shudder to think how long the original was. 

Guest 'eavensabove
2 hours ago, scotty said:

Fucking hell eavens, if that's the edited version I shudder to think how long the original was. 

We, you now how it is with some the cunts on here. You've got to explain things, warts and all. 

By the way, was your Busking attempt lucrative, albeit that a Harp can take it out of you. My Tuba, playing was a complete loss. No cunt told me that Woolworths had closed. I was stood there on me Todd, puffing away to no avail. 

7 hours ago, Archduke Noakes of Shoreha said:

I see you have changed your title at my behest and you now style yourself as Hapsburg Euro-trash.

You really don’t have a clue do you ? Were you born in Serbia ?

Lol.

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, Lord Punkape said:

How on earth would you know this unless you hung around in King’s cross ?

There are a number of beggars in Scunthorpe, in fact, most of the pseudo inhabitants are beggars, some of them are Polish. In actual fact, they're all beggars and 30% of them have dogs, 10% of which sport a neckerchief.

90% of them play golf frequently and the other 10% only occasionally.

Have you seen that dreadul sitcom on TV called Bad Move with Jack Dee? It's fucking atrocious. I think you might like it.

Guest Alfie Noakes
3 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

I see you have changed your title at my behest and you now style yourself as Hapsburg Euro-trash.

You really don’t have a clue do you ? Were you born in Serbia ?

Lol.

Not at your behest oh gaylord, however I have some German ancesters.

Guest Alfie Noakes
46 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Good evening Von Noakes....

Fuck off you impotent Nazi cunt.

lol.

I am so not like Hitler and more akin to Karl Marx as you well know. 

Go suck a loaded Purdey and clean the trigger while you're at it.

Just now, Archduke Noakes of Shoreha said:

I am so not like Hitler and more akin to Karl Marx as you well know. 

Go suck a loaded Purdey and clean the trigger while you're at it.

You silly working class cunt.

You need a more appropriate title such as Guv or Gaffer....

lol.

Fuck off peasant.

Guest 'eavensabove
4 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Spunkers likes bellends too.

How d'you mean...  Like the choir boys pulling on the end of Big Ben's rope?

Edited by 'eavensabove

4 hours ago, Trumpton Bacon said:

There are a number of beggars in Scunthorpe, in fact, most of the pseudo inhabitants are beggars, some of them are Polish. In actual fact, they're all beggars and 30% of them have dogs, 10% of which sport a neckerchief.

90% of them play golf frequently and the other 10% only occasionally.

Have you seen that dreadul sitcom on TV called Bad Move with Jack Dee? It's fucking atrocious. I think you might like it.

Jack Dee? Is that fucker still alive?

Guest Alfie Noakes
8 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

You silly working class cunt.

You need a more appropriate title such as Guv or Gaffer....

lol.

Fuck off peasant.

You need to change yours to pointless poof or imaginary non virgin. How about cum gargling glory hole driller?