CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts(specifically our lass) who can't handle their drink

Guest Ollyboro

Guest Ollyboro

Somecunts can drink more than others; that's just one of those things. But there's a difference between someone who can handle their drink and someone who can drink loads, but can't handle their drink.

I don't consider myself to be a big drinker (3-6 pints+a couple of shorts type of guy - I far prefer marijuana) and I'll never drink more than 5 pints of Weston's Old Rosie Cider before attempting to drive home- a health and safety issue (although when I do drink drive I always wear a hi-viz vest- I'm not an idiot), but when I want to get tanked I want to get tanked. I don't want to have to stay the sober side of wankered just because the cunt I'm drinking with (specifically our lass-but there are many, many drinking partners like her) goes from pissed to comatosed in no time at all. Because if I don't stay a bit sober, who the fuck's getting us back home?

17 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Somecunts can drink more than others; that's just one of those things. But there's a difference between someone who can handle their drink and someone who can drink loads, but can't handle their drink.

I don't consider myself to be a big drinker (3-6 pints+a couple of shorts type of guy - I far prefer marijuana) and I'll never drink more than 5 pints of Weston's Old Rosie Cider before attempting to drive home- a health and safety issue (although when I do drink drive I always wear a hi-viz vest- I'm not an idiot), but when I want to get tanked I want to get tanked. I don't want to have to stay the sober side of wankered just because the cunt I'm drinking with (specifically our lass-but there are many, many drinking partners like her) goes from pissed to comatosed in no time at all. Because if I don't stay a bit sober, who the fuck's getting us back home?

Ditch the bitch.   If she isn’t a designated sober driver and she can’t match the pace of the drink, then what fucking use is she.  

I told my Mrs to put her coat on the other night, she asked why are we going to the pub?  I said, no, Iam going to the pub. You need you coat because I’m switching the heating off.  

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
21 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

No doubt she prefers a creamy beverage. Such as errr Baileys - or another.

Guest Quincy Cockfingers
41 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I agree Bill.

It's fucking dreadful like the liberation of Auschwitz was fucking dreadful

Fuck off. Tedious big script Tonka keyboard faggot fuck. 

Cock groping slag.

55 minutes ago, Decimus said:

You fucking poof. I don't drink Old Rosie unless it's mixed with a hefty portion of Adnam's 6.3% Broadside ale.

Lightweight faggots in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Sadly, the consumption of alcohol is a long distant memory to me, but I'm sure I recall Old Rosie being stronger than 6.3%. So that makes you the lightweight fucking poof decs for watering it down. 

21 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

The irony being that she can take on 3 gallons of cum without spilling a drop. 

Or getting ’spunk drunk’. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Between you and me brutha Quince, I wouldn't go near pen with one of your turds. As for spunk, there's plenty of the stuff up her cavernous bat cave, deposited some time around VE Day, for the last time. 

That's all very well but how about meeting up to share the cans of Bass and being friends?

37 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Between you and me brutha Quince, I wouldn't go near pen with one of your turds. As for spunk, there's plenty of the stuff up her cavernous bat cave, deposited some time around VE Day, for the last time. 

How about coming to Exmoor Tim .. I can show you how Johnny Kingdon turned his digger over.