CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead burglar falls from roof in chase

Guest N/A

21 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Remeber, if someone breaks in, only shoot him in the face.  Tony Martin made one mistake, he shot the fucking scum in the back.    As for police handing out judge jury executioner in a chase, then let’s have more.

Twenty years ago, that would have surely worked. But bear in mind that the millennials have more holes than Swiss cheese and tons of iron in their fucking heads, so it will either go through or bounce back, nine times out of ten.

Just now, White Cunt said:

Twenty years ago, that would have surely worked. But bear in mind that the millennials have more holes than Swiss cheese and tons of iron in their fucking heads, so it will either go through or bounce back, nine times out of ten.

Nuke the site from orbit....

..It's the only way to be sure.

On 10/1/2018 at 4:30 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

I thought this when I read the title of this nomination, but then assumed the miscreant had probably fallen victim to a cardiac arrest, or a rogue sniper.

Rogue snipers focus on hunting rabbits and pheasants these days. With obesity epidemic raging through the ranks, the fuckers can barely climb out of a car, never mind run a flight of stairs.

On 10/2/2018 at 10:03 PM, White Cunt said:

millenials havent got the fucking minerals. It’s only immigrants that have and do all the robbing.   Our lads are too busy fucking each other up the arse on grinder and swapping make up tips.

On 10/2/2018 at 5:52 PM, 'eavensabove said:

There are more instances than not, when a burglar will be on his todd and know cunt knows about it.  It's then somewhat easy to crucify the cunt to your floorboards and nobody will know a darn thing.  Underlay has never been more easier to install, or the decaying scoundrel is more than just a useful addition to your compost heap. 

Lone burglars do run the risk of ritual execution if caught.   My personal preference would be a six inch nail through each thigh and crocodile clips attached to the mains power circuit, tortured to find out who knew he was out robbing the neighborhood.   Once established to be a lone cat burglar, that would condem the fucking cunt to a slow death bit by bit whilst riveted to the garage wall.  Each day a new body part would be removed using my new makita cutting tool. It’s fucking great.  Lethal but such a weapon of war on floorboards, architrave and thieving scum.   Fingers, toes, hands, all removed one day at a time and corterised using a hot metal pan handle warmed in a coal fire.   Maybe brighten up proceeding by injecting pure methanol into his eyes and exposing them to a flaming lighter to see how close I have to get before his eyeball self combusts. Peeling the skin off his carcass whilst maintaining his existence with the use of polythene cling film would be next, taking at least a month.   The killer blow being delivered by leaving the carcass on the express railway line for the 6.15 am train.  Remove the teeth first of course and drop them down a gutter sewer.  That way fuck all would be recognizable for even the most investigative of feds.    Not that I have ever thought about this much.

12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Lone burglars do run the risk of ritual execution if caught.   My personal preference would be a six inch nail through each thigh and crocodile clips attached to the mains power circuit, tortured to find out who knew he was out robbing the neighborhood.   Once established to be a lone cat burglar, that would condem the fucking cunt to a slow death bit by bit whilst riveted to the garage wall.  Each day a new body part would be removed using my new makita cutting tool. It’s fucking great.  Lethal but such a weapon of war on floorboards, architrave and thieving scum.   Fingers, toes, hands, all removed one day at a time and corterised using a hot metal pan handle warmed in a coal fire.   Maybe brighten up proceeding by injecting pure methanol into his eyes and exposing them to a flaming lighter to see how close I have to get before his eyeball self combusts. Peeling the skin off his carcass whilst maintaining his existence with the use of polythene cling film would be next, taking at least a month.   The killer blow being delivered by leaving the carcass on the express railway line for the 6.15 am train.  Remove the teeth first of course and drop them down a gutter sewer.  That way fuck all would be recognizable for even the most investigative of feds.    Not that I have ever thought about this much.

I admire your creativity, but I always had you down as a 'Feeding them to pigs' man.

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

On the other hand of course, is to torture his address out of him, then go and burgle his gaff. 

3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

A buried shipping container, housing a dozen of Mrs Monumental's illegally imported relatives.

I certainly wouldn't suggest MC keeps tiddlywink human slaves in his basement for money making exploitation and occasionsal (frequent) rape- I'll leave that to you.

Anyways, @Eddie has all those bases covered with his jugg-eared swarthy little gimp/car washer @Fatty

11 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I admire your creativity, but I always had you down as a 'Feeding them to pigs' man.

No, I admire the Liam Neeson approach to torture and dealing with scum.

On 10/1/2018 at 11:23 AM, Lord Punkape said:

Reported for racism, hate speech and a hate crime.

Funny that it’s been posted as ok.   Perfectly decent post. Fuck off.

On 10/3/2018 at 10:58 PM, Monumental cunt said:

millenials havent got the fucking minerals. It’s only immigrants that have and do all the robbing.   Our lads are too busy fucking each other up the arse on grinder and swapping make up tips.

They do have a ton of assorted implants and piercings.