CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Dead burglar falls from roof in chase

Guest N/A

So in Coventry some cunt goes around robbing houses, he makes a get away in a car and in the chase he smashes up a load of cars parked on the road, the cunt jumps out and the Police give chase as he jumps onto a roof, he then falls and his splattered remains are arrested.   Later he dies of his injuries and the case is reported to the Police Independant Conduct for review.  No doubt that board is made up of a load of do gooders and blacks wearing tea cozies on their Rasta heads.

is it no wonder the pigs just sit in their panda cars and don’t fucking do anything.   If they do they get put on review and arrested if the robber gets a scratch climbing over a fence.

if the pigs fucking pushed the cunt off the roof, who gives a fuck.  How he got up that 52 storey tower block from the crashed car and accidentally fell is not suspicious at all. 

One less robbing cunt as Morse would say.

Guest Wizardsleeve

Quite right.  Thieving cunts dying in chase is of no concern to me.  If they want to throw themselves under a moving police vehicle 15-20 times,they made the conscious decision to do so.  A blatant display of defying the rules of decent society.  The coppers ought not be punished for poor life decisions made by those with no regard or respect for the law.  

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

So in Coventry some cunt goes around robbing houses, he makes a get away in a car and in the chase he smashes up a load of cars parked on the road, the cunt jumps out and the Police give chase as he jumps onto a roof, he then falls and his splattered remains are arrested.   Later he dies of his injuries and the case is reported to the Police Independant Conduct for review.  No doubt that board is made up of a load of do gooders and blacks wearing tea cozies on their Rasta heads.

is it no wonder the pigs just sit in their panda cars and don’t fucking do anything.   If they do they get put on review and arrested if the robber gets a scratch climbing over a fence.

if the pigs fucking pushed the cunt off the roof, who gives a fuck.  How he got up that 52 storey tower block from the crashed car and accidentally fell is not suspicious at all. 

One less robbing cunt as Morse would say.

Reported for racism, hate speech and a hate crime.

24 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Reported for racism, hate speech and a hate crime.

Shut the fuck up punkers. If you and your golf buddies caught some dusky skinned cunt robbing the bar at one of your exclusive clubs, I'm sure you'd have no qualms beating him to death and burying on the fairway. Obviously after bumming him senseless. 

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove

ALL burglars deserve nothing less. They're totally aware of the consequences & pitfalls which are associated with their chosen career, and the likelihood of what will happen to them when or if cornered or caught. I have no sympathy for such cunts. None at all. I've been burgled and since that time I have ensured that anybody who tries to jump over my walls will encounter their just desserts upon landing. It's as far as they get,  and should they then still be able to 'crawl' they will receive a harpoon in the spine from a spear-gun that is kept at my disposal. I don't even allow some of my own family to enter my home/s and so I'm fucked if any such  cunting-fartbag/come-SAS wannabe is going to have a Free Pass of entry. They wont, and any attempt to do so will receive 'MY' justice and not the justice of coppers who cannot do jack-shite...  Active Prevention is better than Cure. 

4 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Shut the fuck up punkers. If you and your golf buddies caught some dusky skinned cunt robbing the bar at one of your exclusive clubs, I'm sure you'd have no qualms beating him to death and burying on the fairway. Obviously after bumming him senseless. 

We have enough Judges at my club for word to get around and a subsequent massive increase in sentence would be doled out.Retired Judges then sit on the parole hearings....the cunt would be inside forever.....

11 minutes ago, Neil said:

I think it may have been a live burglar that fell from the roof but a dead one just after landing,sorry to be pedantic.

I thought this when I read the title of this nomination, but then assumed the miscreant had probably fallen victim to a cardiac arrest, or a rogue sniper.

Guest Erroreptile404
12 minutes ago, Neil said:

I think it may have been a live burglar that fell from the roof but a dead one just after landing,sorry to be pedantic.

Not necessarily, he might've been undead!

11 hours ago, 'eavensabove said:

ALL burglars deserve nothing less. They're totally aware of the consequences & pitfalls which are associated with their chosen career, and the likelihood of what will happen to them when or if cornered or caught. I have no sympathy for such cunts. None at all. I've been burgled and since that time I have ensured that anybody who tries to jump over my walls will encounter their just desserts upon landing. It's as far as they get,  and should they then still be able to 'crawl' they will receive a harpoon in the spine from a spear-gun that is kept at my disposal. I don't even allow some of my own family to enter my home/s and so I'm fucked if any such  cunting-fartbag/come-SAS wannabe is going to have a Free Pass of entry. They wont, and any attempt to do so will receive 'MY' justice and not the justice of coppers who cannot do jack-shite...  Active Prevention is better than Cure. 

Remeber, if someone breaks in, only shoot him in the face.  Tony Martin made one mistake, he shot the fucking scum in the back.    As for police handing out judge jury executioner in a chase, then let’s have more.

14 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Remeber, if someone breaks in, only shoot him in the face.  Tony Martin made one mistake, he shot the fucking scum in the back.    As for police handing out judge jury executioner in a chase, then let’s have more.

Tony Martin only made one mistake. After putting down the shotgun, he should have picked up a shovel, not a telephone.

• Like 1

Guest 'eavensabove
17 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

There are more instances than not, when a burglar will be on his todd and know cunt knows about it.  It's then somewhat easy to crucify the cunt to your floorboards and nobody will know a darn thing.  Underlay has never been more easier to install, or the decaying scoundrel is more than just a useful addition to your compost heap.