CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lee Furlong the dirty scouse binrat.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

4 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Who is/was Alan Whicker?

Ohhhh fucking deary me.  Who is, was Alan Whicker?   That’s about as fucking retarded a question as who is, was Adolf Hitler, QE II, Pele, Diana Queen of Hearts, Cassius Clay, or Neil Armstrong.

For  your penance may I suggest you watch The interweb for a clip of Monty Pythons “Whicker Island” and purchase yourself an old school tie and grey suit with dark sunglasses.

4 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Ohhhh fucking deary me.  Who is, was Alan Whicker?   That’s about as fucking retarded a question as who is, was Adolf Hitler, QE II, Pele, Diana Queen of Hearts, Cassius Clay, or Neil Armstrong.

For  your penance may I suggest you watch The interweb for a clip of Monty Pythons “Whicker Island” and purchase yourself an old school tie and blue suit with dark sunglasses.

Have a like, for referring to Cassius Clay by his real name and not that fucking terrorist paedophile handle he adopted.

• Like 1

Guest Queefer

This cunt probably got 15 A stars at school and a third from University of Leysonstone in Flower Arranging and Social Studies .Nowadays they call that "an education". Unless you can read Latin, have been hit by a high speed blackboard rubber hurled by a gowned sadist , and been routinely flogged you cannot expect the poor cretins to know who Alan Wicker is .

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Have a like, for referring to Cassius Clay by his real name and not that fucking terrorist paedophile handle he adopted.

Mohamed al bin laden, the undisputed heeeeeeavy weeeeeight champeeeeeeeeeon ooooooof the world,   Leeeeeets get ready to rummmmmmmble 

nah he was Cassius Clay

Guest judgetwi

As politicians love giving their rich friends tax breaks instead of spending our money on public services it would make economic sense to out source the Prison Service to countries like Thailand. 

Fifty fucking pence a week spent on a low life scumbag sounds like a deal to me. I believe there are prisons in South America where the screws only enter, armed to the teeth, to remove the dead bodies when they start stinking up the place.

A little bit of imagination and an eye on the pennies is all it would take.

Oh, and getting out of the Fourth Reich, obviously.

16 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Who is/was Alan Whicker?

15 hours ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I'll have to use a search engine, thank you.

Presumably you're trolling, Albert. Either that or your general stupidity and all-round novice cuntishness really can be explained by a person too young to remember Alan Whicker.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Frank said:

Pen is it my imagination, or does the boy wolf’s knee jerk higher than the Jazz’s?

24 minutes ago, Frank said:

Awful. ‘Na na na na na Naaa naaaaaaah, Decs’. Fucking wet cunt. 

What ironically matching comments – and what an ally you've chosen in Pen, Frank. That said, you don't seem to have a choice.

1 minute ago, Wolfie said:

What ironically matching comments – and what an ally you've chosen in Pen, Frank. That said, you don't seem to have a choice.

At least I’m not getting to you, wolfie. Get yourself down to the stubby/wiz camp, you insecure little worm. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Frank said:

At least I’m not getting to you, wolfie. Get yourself down to the stubby/wiz camp, you insecure little worm..

...says the camp 50kg skeleton so uncomfortable with his physique that swathing himself in top designer gear, and uploading photos to a bunch of internet strangers, provides the only partial remedy.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This disgusting sub human specimen decided to graffiti a 600 year old temple in Thailand and got caught on CCTV. Now the filthy shitscum is facing 10 years Bangkok Hilton style giving blowjobs to sadastic Thai prison guards in order to get fed.

How long until his ugly cunt of a mother appears on TV and cries fit up or it was the girl's fault then demands Liverpool have benefit match to pay for his lawyer. 

Why oh why do they give the vermin passports?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-45914971

If he’d been educated at a decent public school he would never have behaved like this.