CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Lee Furlong the dirty scouse binrat.

Guest Couldn't give a shit

This disgusting sub human specimen decided to graffiti a 600 year old temple in Thailand and got caught on CCTV. Now the filthy shitscum is facing 10 years Bangkok Hilton style giving blowjobs to sadastic Thai prison guards in order to get fed.

How long until his ugly cunt of a mother appears on TV and cries fit up or it was the girl's fault then demands Liverpool have benefit match to pay for his lawyer. 

Why oh why do they give the vermin passports?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-45914971

10 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

This disgusting sub human specimen decided to graffiti a 600 year old temple in Thailand and got caught on CCTV. Now the filthy shitscum is facing 10 years Bangkok Hilton style giving blowjobs to sadastic Thai prison guards in order to get fed.

How long until his ugly cunt of a mother appears on TV and cries fit up or it was the girl's fault then demands Liverpool have benefit match to pay for his lawyer. 

That's his mum in the picture with him, isn't it?

14 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

What's the problem? It's not as if he vandalised a nice new building.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Couldn't give a shit said:

My dog might give her one after few bowlfuls of Special brew.

I can't find Special Brew in my local beeroff. 

Guest Ollyboro
31 minutes ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

Er, so they go abroad and make cunts of themselves, get imprisoned and cease to live in this country. Personally I'd give every dole cunt, prisoner, violent drunk and kiddy fiddler a free passport and holiday to Singapore.There's a reasonable chance half the cunts will never make it back. Alan Whicker was a cunt.

1 minute ago, Ollyboro said:

Er, so they go abroad and make cunts of themselves, get imprisoned and cease to live in this country. Personally I'd give every dole cunt, prisoner, violent drunk and kiddy fiddler a free passport and holiday to Singapore.There's a reasonable chance half the cunts will never make it back. Alan Whicker was a cunt.

Who is/was Alan Whicker?

3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

There was a song called "the whicker rap". YouTube it if you dare

I've dared, but it's spelt "Wikka Rap".

58 minutes ago, Ollyboro said:

Idiot. 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Neil said:

You're missing the point,a scouser that can spell....they'll make him fucking mayor when he gets back.

Another site running this story stated that the fucking imbecile spelt spouse wrong first time and then corrected it so maybe deputy mayor.

3 hours ago, Couldn't give a shit said:

I think it's a bit of a laugh and serves to remind Johnny Far East that we Brits are in charge and their cod religions are made up hokum.

19 minutes ago, Neil said:

I'm looking but i'm fucked if I can see anything that may have the name Brittney

_103933943_283d0f15-53ae-4c67-92b8-c84a3 

Is this the way to Amarillo, every night I'll be biting my pillow, prostitution awaits for me! Da da da da da da da da da......

7 minutes ago, ratcum said:

I think it's a bit of a laugh and serves to remind Johnny Far East that we Brits are in charge and their cod religions are made up hokum.

Fair point but I don't regard scousers as Brits but merely a species of cockroach inhabiting Britain that should be summarily exterminated.