CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Evolution of New Species ?

Guest Queefer

Guest Queefer

As a rural dweller I have few opportunities to observe our Mooseleem cousins at close quarters but a cross channel ferry journey has just informed, bewildered and excited me. The male head of the family dressed in flowing white priestly robe with North Face puffer jacket and speaking with a northern twang sat with his three wives, all wearing nicabs (or whatever they are) , two wives being white , two being pregnant. Their children ranged from approximately , 1 to 13 years.The older female children also sported headgear as if to say " I bleed, I've had my axe wound tightened, and you can marry me ( for a price) 
The chief Iman doled out food to his herd of progeny starting with the boys then girls , all in age order, followed by the wives. Apart from home made ham rolls the cunts were sharing Ginsters sausage rolls - fuck knows what part of Halal all that is.
Is this the new norm in what is left of urban Britain ? Does this constitute integration or has evolution produced some new cross religion interracial breed ? 
The excellent news is that this ferry was headed to France so they were leaving UK at least short term although I have a feeling they will be back before family allowances and benefits are next due. Is he a Huddersfield taxi driver I wondered?
Prior to disembarkation they treated the entire boat to an impromptu kneel down and pray session - perhaps seeking forgiveness for the Ginsters - very moving.

Have I witnessed the existence of a newly evolved beige multi cultural pork eating varient of the species and should I contact David Attenborough or Charles Darwin ? 

Guest Wizardsleeve

Ask Bubba about pork eating.  

I think you should approach them and demand their familiy's oil fortunes which will be used to open numerous petrol stations and kebab stands, or be grassed up to more serious islamist fanatics and beheading.  After they pay you, grass them anyway.

Guest Queefer
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Ask Bubba about pork eating.  

I think you should approach them and demand their familiy's oil fortunes which will be used to open numerous petrol stations and kebab stands, or be grassed up to more serious islamist fanatics and beheading.  After they pay you, grass them anyway.

Didn't look like oil magnetes to me - more like benefit scroungers. Sound advice-  I'll email Anjem 

Being a six fingered cuntry dweller myself, I'm lucky enough not to encounter the lovers of peace either. Except for the cheating cunts who got thrown out of our cricket league a few years back (for cheating...) and the happy little fucker who serves my King Prawn Balti once in a while, my experience of dusky chaps is limited. I pity the poor cunts who have to live amongst these wallahs and think their twisted medieval morals thanks to the sky fairy bullshit, makes them a different species anyway. And fuck this evil halal shit an all

Guest Queefer
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Being a six fingered cuntry dweller myself, I'm lucky enough not to encounter the lovers of peace either. Except for the cheating cunts who got thrown out of our cricket league a few years back (for cheating...) and the happy little fucker who serves my King Prawn Balti once in a while, my experience of dusky chaps is limited. I pity the poor cunts who have to live amongst these wallahs and think their twisted medieval morals thanks to the sky fairy bullshit, makes them a different species anyway. And fuck this evil halal shit an all

I would be prepared to  forgive all other transgressions - but cheating at cricket FFS

22 minutes ago, Queefer said:

As a rural dweller I have few opportunities to observe our Mooseleem cousins at close quarters but a cross channel ferry journey has just informed, bewildered and excited me. The male head of the family dressed in flowing white priestly robe with North Face puffer jacket and speaking with a northern twang sat with his three wives, all wearing nicabs (or whatever they are) , two wives being white , two being pregnant. Their children ranged from approximately , 1 to 13 years.The older female children also sported headgear as if to say " I bleed, I've had my axe wound tightened, and you can marry me ( for a price) 
The chief Iman doled out food to his herd of progeny starting with the boys then girls , all in age order, followed by the wives. Apart from home made ham rolls the cunts were sharing Ginsters sausage rolls - fuck knows what part of Halal all that is.
Is this the new norm in what is left of urban Britain ? Does this constitute integration or has evolution produced some new cross religion interracial breed ? 
The excellent news is that this ferry was headed to France so they were leaving UK at least short term although I have a feeling they will be back before family allowances and benefits are next due. Is he a Huddersfield taxi driver I wondered?
Prior to disembarkation they treated the entire boat to an impromptu kneel down and pray session - perhaps seeking forgiveness for the Ginsters - very moving.

Have I witnessed the existence of a newly evolved beige multi cultural pork eating varient of the species and should I contact David Attenborough or Charles Darwin ? 

Excellent stuff Quaffle. The only way this could have been any better is if you'd ended With the family being stabbed and kicked in the sea.

Guest Queefer
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Excellent stuff Quaffle. The only way this could have been any better is if you'd ended With the family being stabbed and kicked in the sea.

There were a few other Wasps on the boat and I'm not the best swimmer so sinking it wasn't really an option.

Guest Queefer
1 minute ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Several hundred go to the bottom of the med on a daily basis (more in the summer months) so I think this more than evens it out?

Fuck off to me being one of them - I don't bat for the martyrdom team

2 hours ago, Queefer said:

I think you have definately seen an entirely new species.  Almost right up there with speaking to big foot, holidaying  with a martian, or finding the neighbour has a T Rex for a dog.   The Ginster eating, 3 white wives, north face puffer jacket wearing Muslim is indeed not previously known and there are no previously stuffed examples in the natural history museum.  They will of course be dipped in preservative and exhibited next to the Whiisky drinking, gambling, sex gang rapist, taxi driving, cemtex wearing variety, which are far more common.

9 hours ago, DrCunt said:

Bullshit. Didn't happen.

©Judgetwi

Did happen.  The natural history museum are displaying the entire family in a cabinet this weekend.

pop down it’s free entry.

13 hours ago, Queefer said:

Send 'em back where they fucking come from. Er...

1811317.main_image.jpg?strip=all&w=620&h

Guest Queefer
12 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

I think you have definately seen an entirely new species.  Almost right up there with speaking to big foot, holidaying  with a martian, or finding the neighbour has a T Rex for a dog.   The Ginster eating, 3 white wives, north face puffer jacket wearing Muslim is indeed not previously known and there are no previously stuffed examples in the natural history museum.  They will of course be dipped in preservative and exhibited next to the Whiisky drinking, gambling, sex gang rapist, taxi driving, cemtex wearing variety, which are far more common.

Sorry to be a pedant but of the 3 wives actually 2 were white and 2 were pregnant : In list form :

#1 white pregnant

#2 non white pregnant

#3 non white not pregnant

Statistics can be such a boring and misleading art form open to innocenrt misinterpreatation.

i have an "ascent of man " image in my mind as to how the Natural History Museum could curate your exhibition

Guest judgetwi
On 10/20/2018 at 10:26 PM, DrCunt said:

Bullshit. Didn't happen.

©Judgetwi

Yes, it doesn’t seem very likely does it? Why would a peaceful be transporting his human chattel on a cross channel ferry going the wrong way?

I can only think that he was intending to smuggle drugs back , hidden in the voluminous  clothing of his slaves, knowing that they can’t be searched because that would be raaay-sist!

More likely, another load of bullshit, as you say.

18 hours ago, Queefer said:

Sorry to be a pedant but of the 3 wives actually 2 were white and 2 were pregnant : In list form :

#1 white pregnant

#2 non white pregnant

#3 non white not pregnant

Statistics can be such a boring and misleading art form open to innocenrt misinterpreatation.

i have an "ascent of man " image in my mind as to how the Natural History Museum could curate your exhibition

So this is s new sub species of the one that is now on display at the National History museum.   It’s called Homoblackburnus Musilaminus it’s next to the new breed of Homokosovo the ones with no neck and a square head no dress sence and a hot slim girlfriend who is a hooker obviously.