CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Student cunts that can’t drink

Guest N/A

19 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Reported for nonce aspersions..

I mentioned nothing of nonce allegations, you simply imagined it. As you'll well know, the term "lady boy" doesn't infer children, simply men (usually Thai or Brazilian) with fake tits and women's clothes, willing to have their arseholes pumped with gallons of spunk- like you are 

9 hours ago, Wybunbury Bertie said:

I am starting to think that he might well have done such a thing as his posts are like those of a dribbling wheelchair bound spastic who knocks out long lines of garbled text by the use of a pointer attached to his forehead. Perhaps he is confined to a wheelchair after some tragic accident that happened whilst driving his "Audi" after a 10 pint session?

You stupid slag. SC thinks you're a joke like every other cunt here with half a brain cell

17 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Do you have approximately 1kg of congealed semen in your stomach / arsehole? If not, it must have been a slow weekend.

lol.

Fuck off.

Your visits to Tesco will be accompanied by other members of a Down’s Syndrome menage and a gaggle of sloppy, diverse nurses and minders from a grotty and bent inner city social services....

lol.

5 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Your visits to Tesco will be accompanied by other members of a Down’s Syndrome menage and a gaggle of sloppy, diverse nurses and minders from a grotty and bent inner city social services....

lol.

Can't really see where you're going with this one, apart from the cooler.

You're obviously pissed

8 minutes ago, Stubby Pecker said:

Can't really see where you're going with this one, apart from the cooler.

You're obviously pissed

I’m drinking a superb Chateau D’Yquem after a huge dinner of 

🦆 Pate de Canard

Poule au Pot 🐓 

Limon soufflé  🍋 

Washed down with an excellent 🍷  Chateau Mussar from the Bekaar valley in Lebanon 🇱🇧..

Lol.

Get stuffed.

Guest Queefer
18 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

🦆 Pate de Canard

Poule au Pot 🐓 

Limon soufflé  🍋 

Washed down with an excellent 🍷  Chateau Mussar from the Bekaar valley in Lebanon 🇱🇧..

Lol.

Get stuffed.

Duck Pate, Hen Stew, and Lemon Souffle sounds curiously like a meal deal 

Just one S in Musar

One C in cunt 

35 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

🦆 Pate de Canard

Poule au Pot 🐓 

Limon soufflé  🍋 

Lol.

Get stuffed.

You’ve been dining upon spunk again, haven’t you? All these fancy names and emojis don’t disguise the fact that you’ve been eating ‘a la jizz.’ 

3 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Golf and gym work burn it off.

I could wring you neck like a chicken 🐔......

lol.

This gets better and better! So now you go to the gym too? Fucking hell, I can just imagine what a weedy little poof you must look as you do your little “workout!” I see a lot of weedy little poofs down my gym - next time I see one I’ll pretend it’s you - should make my session more entertaining!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

This gets better and better! So now you go to the gym too? Fucking hell, I can just imagine what a weedy little poof you must look as you do your little “workout!” I see a lot of weedy little poofs down my gym - next time I see one I’ll pretend it’s you - should make my session more entertaining!

When he says 'gym work', he actually means wanking himself into a blue-lipped frenzy over a VHS copy of 'Pumping Iron' with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Lou Ferigno.

• Like 1