CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who put vinegar on chips

Earl of Punkape

I rarely eat chips and when I do they are the hand cut gourmet variety fried in goose or duck fat and served in Bray or the Cotswolds.

Chips are the staple of the working classes, the obese and assorted gormless cunts from the lower social stratas.The more mentally handicapped of these oiks cover their chips in cheap vinegar subsequent to discarding the .wrapping willy nilly.

Fuck off.

14 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

I rarely eat chips and when I do they are the hand cut gourmet variety fried in goose or duck fat and served in Bray or the Cotswolds.

Chips are the staple of the working classes, the obese and assorted gormless cunts from the lower social stratas.The more mentally handicapped of these oiks cover their chips in cheap vinegar subsequent to discarding the .wrapping willy nilly.

Fuck off.

I think that pitch at Wembley has a lot to answer for the missed goals last night.

9 hours ago, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

This is a brazilliant nomination Punker's!

Guest Queefer
9 hours ago, scotty said:

.......what about those fucking immigrants, eh? Do you think brexit will put paid to them? I bet they dont put vinegar on their chips, the filthy foreign cunts. 

Jonny foreigners seem to favour donkey snot textured fake mayonnaise usually from plastic sachets which they then use to litter our streets.

Guest Wizardsleeve
2 minutes ago, Queefer said:

Jonny foreigners seem to favour donkey snot textured fake mayonnaise usually from plastic sachets which they then use to litter our streets.

Are you certain those aren't Frank's soiled condoms?  

On 10/30/2018 at 11:03 PM, Lord Punkape said:

Fuck off.

Quite. You are one of those weasels who eat salads in public but shovel in all sort of hydrogenated shit behind closed doors. Do you also vomit to compensate?