CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BOILY BREXITEER BREAKDOWN

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Erroreptile404
10 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Never mind. Let's Flidspack!

Have you ever thought of pitching the Flidspack game to Milton Bradley? 

Flidspack a game for the whole family!

1 hour ago, EreptileDysfunction said:

Have you ever thought of pitching the Flidspack game to Milton Bradley? 

Flidspack a game for the whole family!

I can imagine the TV advertising. A wholesome American family sitting around a table, the cute kid with the dimples pipes up; 

"Gee Dad, you sure are a spacker!"

1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I can imagine the TV advertising. A wholesome American family sitting around a table, the cute kid with the dimples pipes up; 

To which the brylcreamed Cary Grant-alike turns and intone's to his Doris Day-clone wife:

"That's the Brexit effect!"

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I think you may be giving our colonial friends too much credit.  I believe the little bastard would brandish a gun and wipe out the entire family.  No sophistication or class whatsoever.  

Guest Kunte Kinte
5 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

He was a marvelous quiet hard working man. Then he picked up an axe and slaughtered his entire family...

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

I should imagine most murders in the US are committed using a .55 cal' elephant gun. Thanks chiefly to the national obesity crisis.

Whatever... 

Guest Erroreptile404
On 11/29/2018 at 11:17 AM, Eric Cuntman said:

That genuinely gave me a laugh.

Guest Erroreptile404
1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Pay no heed to the grumpy french cunt. He's peeved because I've kicked frank's cunt in again and he wanted to do it.

I smell money Eric! If Flidspack takes off and is successful as a board game you owe me 50% of the profits.The makers of Cards against humanity must be rolling in it. Why what did Frank do?

30 minutes ago, Witheredscrote said:

I have nothing to say to you. You turned up late at last nights party, along with that part-timer Decs, and Black Ed has paid the price.  Shame on you, you Jaywick cunt.

I couldn't possibly have done anything to prevent a pair of nouveau riche grease monkeys from drinking all their alloy wheel cleaner and setting fire to themselves. 

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
On 12/1/2018 at 6:13 PM, Eric Cuntman said:

Pay no heed to the grumpy french cunt. He's peeved because I've kicked frank's cunt in again and he wanted to do it.

You couldn't kick a wet brown paper bag unless it was to stop the draught in you piss sodden Y fronts.