CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

BOILY BREXITEER BREAKDOWN

Guest Kunte Kinte

Guest Kunte Kinte

Watch the fascist hard brexit cunts implode in a fit of screaming and tears as their dream of a truly independent "we don't give a flying fuck or care about any other fucker" Little Britain slips through their nicotine stained shitty fingers into the fucking gutter of bad ideas where it  belongs. 

BREXIT AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN BECAUSE NOT EVERYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY HAS GROWN INTO A DIRTY UNWASHED ARSEHOLE. 

Sit back and enjoy the implosion - pull up a chair - enjoy the show. Ha ha ha.... 

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 hour ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Super duper! Another thread for Panzer to 'not give a fuck about'.

Strong gusts in exposed areas - weekend: crispy starts and happy endings. 

Guest judgetwi

Great Brexit Betrayal March, December 9th, 11.45 am , Dorchester Hotel , Park Lane.

Nearest tube, Marble Arch or Green Park.

Don’t carry anything that might be construed as an “offensive weapon.”  ie a thermos flask.

Don’t give the coppers any lip.... they have been told that you are the enemy because you dared to vote the wrong way in a democratic referendum. 

Be prepared for snowflakes who will be throwing abuse, and anything they can lay their hands on , at you.

Oh, and accept the fact that the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation will portray you as fascists, racists and Nazis.

That’s what happens when the Establishment are threatened.

I’ll see you there.

13 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Great Brexit Betrayal March, December 9th, 11.45 am , Dorchester Hotel , Park Lane.

Don’t carry anything that might be construed as an “offensive weapon.”  ie a thermos flask.

Don’t give the coppers any lip.... they have been told that you are the enemy because you dared to vote the wrong way in a democratic referendum. 

Be prepared for snowflakes who will be throwing abuse, and anything they can lay their hands on , at you.

Oh, and accept the fact that the Brussels Broadcasting Corporation will portray you as fascists, racists and Nazis.

I’ll see you there.

Good evening Jewk.

Guest Kunte Kinte
19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

I’ll see you there.

Free bar? 

Guest judgetwi
8 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

You sound like the misbegotten isssue of an unholy union of Arlene and the late Ian Paisley. 

Oh really? Well you read (not sound dumbfuck) like one of Lady P’s multi ids. Am I supposed to give a fuck?

3 hours ago, judgetwi said:

I’ll see you there.

Is it bring your own Jackboots, or will they be supplied?

Perhaps you could march through Marble Arch by torchlight, singing a little song while Farage leers at you all from a nearby balcony trying to subdue an all too rare moment of tumescence. Then it’s all back to Tragalgar Square for a mass book burning and destruction of any of that “expert” stuff Reichsmarshall Gove is always so animated about. 

Do The Dorchester know you are using their name for such backward bullshit?

Imbecile.  

Guest judgetwi
22 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Is it bring your own Jackboots, or will they be supplied?

Perhaps you could march through Marble Arch by torchlight, singing a little song while Farage leers at you all from a nearby balcony trying to subdue an all too rare moment of tumescence. Then it’s all back to Tragalgar Square for a mass book burning and destruction of any of that “expert” stuff Reichsmarshall Gove is always so animated about. 

Do The Dorchester know you are using their name for such backward bullshit?

Imbecile.  

Is it bring your own worn out cliches cunt? No, they’ve already been supplied by The Guardian and the Islington dinner party set.

They don’t invite me either but I managed to get over it.

2 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Is it bring your own worn out cliches cunt? No, they’ve already been supplied by The Guardian and the Islington dinner party set.

They don’t invite me either but I managed to get over it.

Of course they don't invite you, you're a kebab eating scoundrel and you don't tick any of their boxes for completing their ethnically diverse social circle.

Guest judgetwi
3 minutes ago, Last Cunt Standing said:

Are you sure? You sound awfully bitter and angry. How sad for you. 

Yeah, but i’m not bitter and angry enough to be abandoning my country. But I appreciate your concern. A rare quality these days.

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Of course they don't invite you, you're a kebab eating scoundrel and you don't tick any of their boxes for completing their ethnically diverse social circle.

Fuck you. I’m a transgender lesbian, you’d think that counted for something wouldn’t you?