CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Welsh Theatre Awards

Decimus

Guest Kunte Kinte
7 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

Raheem would say that’s just the media painting black people in a dark way.  Fucking true though.

Talking about media MC is that avatar our old mate and thesp Samuel Beckett from the Theatre of the Absurd? Or more likely Wilfred Bramble of Steptoe? 

On 12/11/2018 at 10:01 AM, Guest Kunte Kinte said:

Talking about media MC is that avatar our old mate and thesp Samuel Beckett from the Theatre of the Absurd? Or more likely Wilfred Bramble of Steptoe? 

You are obviously a fucking retard.  Do you have any knowledge of English films in Uzbekistan where you obviously have lived for the past 35 years. It’s the picture of a nasty orrible cunt....... me!

1 minute ago, Monumental cunt said:

You are obviously a fucking retard.  Do you have any knowledge of English films in Uzbekistan where you obviously have lived for the past 35 years. It’s the picture of a nasty orrible cunt....... me!

Don't waste your time, MC. Kunte had a bit of a mental breakdown (my theory is it was brought on by faeces leaking through his ruptured bowel after too much fudge packing and causing sepsis of his kidneys and thus hysteria). Either way the annoying little shit was put out of his misery for good by Roops.

5 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Nemesis.. a righteous infliction of justice, manifested by an appropriate agent. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Nemesis.. a righteous infliction of justice, manifested by an appropriate agent. 

1 minute ago, Eric Cuntman said:

These words are lost on Kunte .  He’s a pathetic retard of little significance.   Anyone who has the film repertoire of postman pat and fingerbobs has no place on here.

9 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

His demise was the digital equivalent of being immersed in an acid bath whilst still alive. The ID tags still remain though.

Any evidence that he'd been here before in another guise? There was something familiar in his surreal gibberish, interlaced with nuggets of intelligence, and then random, unprovoked insult slinging. As if 3 people were using the same account.

Guest Wizardsleeve
24 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Hmm... you have a wonderful imagination, Roops. I'm going to sleep on that mental image.  

I don't think you'll register a single wink Roadie!

May I suggest you hydrate before retiring for the evening?  

On 12/3/2018 at 7:15 PM, Totally dead, and gone. said:

I will say grassing. From day One I had 'likes' sneakily removed one by one, by him, QC, and others. The mods didn't do a thing about it, simply because I didn't involve them. He grassed me big time, and he has scurried off, like the loathsome turd he is. Fuck him, the stunted redundant pit prop. I want him dead, he has no style, unlike Bill.

Reported - defamation of character.  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Any evidence that he'd been here before in another guise? There was something familiar in his surreal gibberish, interlaced with nuggets of intelligence, and then random, unprovoked insult slinging. As if 3 people were using the same account.

There is a faintly familiar style and geographical location but I can't count that as evidence strong enough to satisfy the balance of probabilities test.