CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts who swing their arms while walking

southerncunt

Guest Kunte Kinte
2 minutes ago, southerncunt said:

You can fuck right off and all, you utterly useless vapid pointless cunt. Take your acolyte ereptile with you.

Make us laugh.

I notice you come on after Strictly goes off. 

Guest Kunte Kinte
4 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I admit - it all seems very noncensical...

I can only fink they 'ave been hokey pokeying throughout Strictly and are now delirious. 

Just now, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

He likes wearing used colostomy bags over his head. Dirty cunt doesn't even wash them out.

And you can fuck off too. Don't go thinking I'm taking your side in any of this  - you weird little minion. Where the fuck are all the real punters on here , instead of their squabbling afterbirths?  Fucking hell this place was never truly alive, but at least it used to twitch occasionally. I'm looking for inspiration for my next drawing and I come here and see nothing - fucking NOTHING - but this nursery level bitch fight going on. 

Its pathetic. You make me sick.

Guest Kunte Kinte
6 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

And you can fuck off too. Don't go thinking I'm taking your side in any of this  - you weird little minion. Where the fuck are all the real punters on here , instead of their squabbling afterbirths?  Fucking hell this place was never truly alive, but at least it used to twitch occasionally. I'm looking for inspiration for my next drawing and I come here and see nothing - fucking NOTHING - but this nursery level bitch fight going on. 

Come on you fuck bunny I nommed Esther McVey just for you. Think you're big enough baby? 

9 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I am one of the original punters you little worm.

Guest Kunte Kinte
1 minute ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Go back to sleep. Nighty night and sweet dreams of AJ leading you on the dance floor you PUNTER. 

5 minutes ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Well I've never fucking heard of you before - have you been in hibernation? Seems like it hasn't worn off yet you incomprehensibly boring cunt. 

7 minutes ago, Kunte Kinte said:

Come on you fuck bunny I nommed Esther McVey just for you. Think you're big enough baby? 

I don't know who the fuck that even is and I don't care - you do something for me in the future you fucking make sure that I don't have to google the cunt before knowing what you're talking about - if you want to be my bitch you're going to fucking learn the job properly.

Guest Kunte Kinte
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

Well I've never fucking heard of you before - have you been in hibernation? Seems like it hasn't worn off yet you incomprehensibly boring cunt. 

I don't know who the fuck that even is and I don't care - you do something for me in the future you fucking make sure that I don't have to google the cunt before knowing what you're talking about - if you want to be my bitch you're going to fucking learn the job properly.

You ignorarseus. I fucking you tie you up in the cupboard under the stairs when I go out for a drink. 

5 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

I have never heard of you .. are you an iron?

Just now, Kunte Kinte said:

You ignorarseus. I fucking you tie you up in the cupboard under the stairs when I go out for a drink. 

You couldn't fucking tie your shoelaces you velcro-wearing spacker. Stop trying to fucking impress me. And don't fucking pretend you have stairs in whatever social housing bungalow the council gave you out of pity.

1 minute ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I have never heard of you .. are you an iron?

I'm the only cunt on here not downing fucking valium and Tesco  Value vodka every night these days. I've known for a while that this site is going downhill but you pair of handbag knights throwing your tedious, shitty excuses for real cunting at one another has set me off. Get fucking better - both of you - right fucking now.

Guest Kunte Kinte
3 minutes ago, Roadkill said:

You couldn't fucking tie your shoelaces you velcro-wearing spacker. Stop trying to fucking impress me. And don't fucking pretend you have stairs in whatever social housing bungalow the council gave you out of pity.

I dwell in an extended compound in one of the plusher suburbs of Lagos, near the Husbands film studios.