CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Guest Ollyboro

9 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

I expect they’ll invite the noirs who stole your shitty old Audi, and all have a fucking good laugh together about what a total wanker you are!

Correction tubby man, it was the shit brown peaceful Muslims who stole my car, not the spear chuckers.    As for wanker, yes all over your m#@$ face.

10 hours ago, Stubby Pecker said:

BTW Mongy, I'm still planning of escaping my dull kin folk over Xmas and winging it across the 'wolds to Ironstone Villas. I'll be pissed as fuck, however. Any advice?

If you wish to be burnt in a large wicker man I can recommend upper slaughter.  It’s a very idilic village.  However if you require some entertainment in a pub the Ebrington arms usually has a band on over Xmas.   I will let you in if you shout cunt cunt cunt, which is of course the local password at the bar. Broadway is full of tourist cunts and has a few shit shops to walk around, but the White Swan is recommended as a tourist traveling cunt you will fit in.  Be aware that chicken nuggets are not on the menu.  Enjoy.

6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

If you wish to be burnt in a large wicker man I can recommend upper slaughter.  It’s a very idilic village.  However if you require some entertainment in a pub the Ebrington arms usually has a band on over Xmas.   I will let you in if you shout cunt cunt cunt, which is of course the local password at the bar. Broadway is full of tourist cunts and has a few shit shops to walk around, but the White Swan is recommended as a tourist traveling cunt you will fit in.  Be aware that chicken nuggets are not on the menu.  Enjoy.

Any thoughts about Alderton?

16 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Hmm, I missed this, @Monumental cunt, no matter how much you replace letters with symbols, the message still contravenes Rule 12, an issue that has caused you trouble before. Cease and desist please.

All over his messy face?  Or mums face?   I can’t remeber what would get me into trouble.

i suppose if it’s his mums face that would be classed as heterosexual sex and so denounced and vilified on here, so I would get a telling of due to rule 12.

however,

if it was his messy face, then that would be homosexuality and if I was a poof then I could claim I was merely discussing actions that are part of my culture and heritage. If you brought any sanctions against such a homosexual act, I could claim sexual discrimination, homophobia, and a hate crime against me.

which is it to be?

9 hours ago, Monumental cunt said:

All over his messy face?  Or mums face?   I can’t remeber what would get me into trouble.

i suppose if it’s his mums face that would be classed as heterosexual sex and so denounced and vilified on here, so I would get a telling of due to rule 12.

however,

if it was his messy face, then that would be homosexuality and if I was a poof then I could claim I was merely discussing actions that are part of my culture and heritage. If you brought any sanctions against such a homosexual act, I could claim sexual discrimination, homophobia, and a hate crime against me.

which is it to be?

...alternatively you could have simply kept your stupid trap shut and have walked away unscathed. Off site for 24 hours.

• Like 3

Guest Alfie Noakes
37 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

...alternatively you could have simply kept your stupid trap shut and have walked away unscathed. Off site for 24 hours.

The wonders of christmas drinking!

Guest Wizardsleeve
4 hours ago, Mrs Roops said:

Fucking hell Roops, you're rolling!  

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Lord Punkape said:

It’s a shame Monument has been banned for 24 hours...he would have provided some pithy analysis of SPOTY tonight..

The 24 hours will give him the time needed to add the glorious details with all writers embellishment privileges.  

56 minutes ago, Iam Ape said:

Therein lies the problem - he’s incapable of keeping his rambling trap shut. The combination of alcohol and stupidity is a lethal one.

You’re permanently stupid with alcohol.

Hence your choice of Nandos for a repast.

Are you stocking up with beans for Christmas?

lol.

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, Lord Punkape said:

Your permanently stupid with alcohol.

lol.

Punky, at these plod drink check points, are you offering your personal version of the breathalyzer test?  "Go on now, there's a good lad, have a blow on that.."  

LOL

29 minutes ago, Earl of Punkape said:

You’re permanently stupid with alcohol.

lol.

I never said anything about Nandos, you legging-wearing faggot. Try reading posts through a few times, to allow the remains of your spunk-addled brain time to understand what all the words mean, before making your cretinous responses.

lol.

Guest Ollyboro

Fair play to Boro's Plod. Today they  not only increased the amount of drivers stopped (200+ - great work, lads), they also increased the amount of drink/drug drivers arrested. Up from 0 to 1. So in the three days that I'm aware of they've caught 2. Apparently they also caught some cunt with defective tyres. Fuck me, I could catch more checking 10 random drivers exiting the average pub carpark on a Sunday afternoon. Useless fucking wankers.

9 hours ago, Iam Ape said:

Therein lies the problem - he’s incapable of keeping his rambling trap shut. The combination of alcohol and stupidity is a lethal one.

I think it’s tertiary syphillis that has turned him full spacker, no doubt acquired on his Bangkok escapades. I intend to call him Monumental Chancre from now on, once he gets out of Chokey.

2 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

Fair play to Boro's Plod. Today they  not only increased the amount of drivers stopped (200+ - great work, lads), they also increased the amount of drink/drug drivers arrested. Up from 0 to 1. So in the three days that I'm aware of they've caught 2. Apparently they also caught some cunt with defective tyres. Fuck me, I could catch more checking 10 random drivers exiting the average pub carpark on a Sunday afternoon. Useless fucking wankers.

I always assumed Cleveland Police were more zookeepers than actual investigating officers, permitted to throw food scraps into Club Bongo on a Saturday night to stop the mass brawling getting out of hand. If it’s true they are now enforcing the law, surely Steph McGoverns’ parents need arresting for crimes against the gene pool? 

On 12/16/2018 at 4:34 PM, Wizardsleeve said:

Fucking hell Roops, you're rolling!  

She full of the joys of Xmas future.  It’s that ghost visiting her tonight.  Alone in that bedsit.

Guest Wizardsleeve
48 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

She full of the joys of Xmas future.  It’s that ghost visiting her tonight.  Alone in that bedsit.

MC, I've been chatting with Roops for many years now, and in those fascinating interactions I've learned a few things.  First, her bedsit is nicer than most premier London flats; She is a woman with some incredible stories to tell, and lastly, she isn't one to muck about with for long.  I've seen her trade exchanges with some of the interwebbs most vile, disgusting creatures, always getting the better, and without use of the ban hammer.  She mastered cat and mouse games ages ago.  Disagree if you like, I'm speaking from first hand experience, you might want to show just a little more respect to our fair Roopsie!  Afterall, she does provide such great entertainment when does cull the herd of spackers.  

23 hours ago, Wizardsleeve said:

MC, I've been chatting with Roops for many years now, and in those fascinating interactions I've learned a few things.  First, her bedsit is nicer than most premier London flats; She is a woman with some incredible stories to tell, and lastly, she isn't one to muck about with for long.  I've seen her trade exchanges with some of the interwebbs most vile, disgusting creatures, always getting the better, and without use of the ban hammer.  She mastered cat and mouse games ages ago.  Disagree if you like, I'm speaking from first hand experience, you might want to show just a little more respect to our fair Roopsie!  Afterall, she does provide such great entertainment when does cull the herd of spackers.  

I have no interest in her abode.

She can cut and paste as many stories as she like, they are all google.

Ive been fucking around with Roops for a couple of years now and she is engaging, I give her that, but she is trigger happy on the bans for some and not others.  She is more bias that Laura Kuntssberg on cooler time.

I wager she is good at cat and mouse, having owned many cats in her lonely life.

She has to earn respect

culling the spackers  is killing the fun on here.   I did a quick review the other week and found only circa 15 people actually use this forum now.  It was dull for weeks and still is.    How the fuck can things like the immigration white paper pass by without being brought up.  I found that most odd.  It’s the biggest cunt item of the week and totally missed by all the cunts on here.  Boring and tamed by the likes of Roops.   Kill joy.