CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Snowflakes

Penny Farthing

I have been reading of yet another former soldier killing himself because of PTSD and having seen "too much" death much, anguish and blame is being placed on the system and the NHS.  During the last century we had two world wars when where servicemen faced death on a daily basis for several years after which they came home with no support and in the case of the two world wars no NHS yet they seldom complained and mostly returned seemlessly back into civilian life. Later we had 25 years of "the troubles" in Northern Island and once again the servicemen rejoined civilian life. Now we have  generation tormented by PTSD, servicemen who have only served a short time and of course middle aged cunts with PTSD because their 83 years old grandfather has popped his clogs due to old age. The real problem I think is not the support after the event but the cunts in the early part of the life of these snowflakes not getting them to comprehend that people do actually die at some point and that death. So bad it got that people are bleating  how much they miss them ten year after their Standard poodle or burmese cat died having lived a normal lifespan.

• Like 1

Guest Trumpton  Bacon
1 hour ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

I have been reading of yet another former soldier killing himself because of PTSD and having seen "too much" death much, anguish and blame is being placed on the system and the NHS.  During the last century we had two world wars when where servicemen faced death on a daily basis for several years after which they came home with no support and in the case of the two world wars no NHS yet they seldom complained and mostly returned seemlessly back into civilian life. Later we had 25 years of "the troubles" in Northern Island and once again the servicemen rejoined civilian life. Now we have  generation tormented by PTSD, servicemen who have only served a short time and of course middle aged cunts with PTSD because their 83 years old grandfather has popped his clogs due to old age. The real problem I think is not the support after the event but the cunts in the early part of the life of these snowflakes not getting them to comprehend that people do actually die at some point and that death. So bad it got that people are bleating  how much they miss them ten year after their Standard poodle or burmese cat died having lived a normal lifespan.

Fucking hell, at last.

1 hour ago, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Drill Sergeants aren't even allowed to shout too loud these days out of fear of causing hearing loss, so fuck knows what a state the current generation of servicemen will come back in after the traumatic experience of spilling their coffee or - heavens forbid - a wasp finding its way into the base.

Guest judgetwi

Not a problem. We have thousands of military age men arriving every year with experience of weapons, explosives and surviving in a fly blown, barren , fucked up environment.

All we have to do is convert them into Infidels.

More money saved

On 12/12/2018 at 3:44 PM, Roadkill said:

Drill Sergeants aren't even allowed to shout too loud these days out of fear of causing hearing loss, so fuck knows what a state the current generation of servicemen will come back in after the traumatic experience of spilling their coffee or - heavens forbid - a wasp finding its way into the base.

On 12/12/2018 at 3:44 PM, Roadkill said:

Imagine the D-day landings now..

"AAARRGHHH! HELP! JELLYFISH!"

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, scotty said:

Wouldn't have happened eric. They'd never have got into the water in the first place, not at 4° below, health and safety would have knocked that right on the head. 

The British military have been sending our troops into battle with the wrong equipment for years so I doubt if those at the top would give a fuck about water temperature. 

1 minute ago, camberwell gypsy said:

The British military have been sending our troops into battle with the wrong equipment for years so I doubt if those at the top would give a fuck about water temperature. 

Unfortunately, it looks as though our troops will be going into battle with the wrong equipment in their trousers. Imagine the new LGBT British army..

"oooh no! I'm not holding a gun, they're sooo dangerous. I look fabulous in camo!"

22 minutes ago, Eric Cuntman said:

Unfortunately, it looks as though our troops will be going into battle with the wrong equipment in their trousers. Imagine the new LGBT British army..

"oooh no! I'm not holding a gun, they're sooo dangerous. I look fabulous in camo!"

Some cunts gonna post the Monty python camp army sketch I'm sure. Not gonna be me as I've done it before. 

Guest Wizardsleeve
3 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Some cunts gonna post the Monty python camp army sketch I'm sure. Not gonna be me as I've done it before. 

That's enough of that, it's silly!

Guest Ollyboro
1 hour ago, camberwell gypsy said:

(I fear there's a bit of déjà vu about the following statement, but never mind.)

I read a book about great military blunders and in it was the story of the company of British soldiers, surrounded by Boers (I dyslexically know the feeling), desperately waiting for a delivery of ammunition to turn up. Just they were down to their last few rounds their delivery got through. They ripped open the packing cases to discover thousands of........ digestive biscuits. Although what this story was doing in a book on military blunders is anycunt's guess. They were probably even more desperate for a game of Soggy Biscuit. The dirty cunts.

On 12/12/2018 at 2:13 PM, The Bishop of Phlegm said:

Iam currently off work with PTSD having gone to the fridge and finding there was NO milk left. 

Do I get compensation for that?   Is what always follows funnily enough.

Guest judgetwi
6 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Iam currently off work with PTSD having gone to the fridge and finding there was NO milk left. 

Do I get compensation for that?   Is what always follows funnily enough.

Just sack your butler and get a new one richboy.

Why are you whining like a bitch?

Only poor people do that.

3 hours ago, Ollyboro said:

(I fear there's a bit of déjà vu about the following statement, but never mind.)

I read a book about great military blunders and in it was the story of the company of British soldiers, surrounded by Boers (I dyslexically know the feeling), desperately waiting for a delivery of ammunition to turn up. Just they were down to their last few rounds their delivery got through. They ripped open the packing cases to discover thousands of........ digestive biscuits. Although what this story was doing in a book on military blunders is anycunt's guess. They were probably even more desperate for a game of Soggy Biscuit. The dirty cunts.

Great Military Blunders by Geoffrey Regan. He wrote a number of books about Naval blunders and historical blunders etc. Really good.

Guest judgetwi
12 minutes ago, camberwell gypsy said:

Great Military Blunders by Geoffrey Regan. He wrote a number of books about Naval blunders and historical blunders etc. Really good.

Indeed. My favourite is the German 6th Army, trapped in the Stalingrad pocket and fucking starving. The Luftwaffe managed to drop crateloads of condoms for their relief!!😁😁

My friend, Herr Ratsfuhrer is still fuming about that. 😃

The trouble is military logistics are run by pen pushing paper shufflers who have no idea what is going on at the front and don’t give a fuck anyway.

Fortunately it was only a bunch of dirty Nazis so fuck the cunts.

23 hours ago, judgetwi said:

Just sack your butler and get a new one richboy.

Why are you whining like a bitch?

Only poor people do that.

Any chance you can just fuck off.  I can small your shit from here.

Guest Wizardsleeve
57 minutes ago, Monumental cunt said:

Any chance you can just fuck off.  I can small your shit from here.

Not so fast MC. Last time Judge fucked off, Frank and Pen's multi's proliferated and the corner has yet to eradicate their infestation.