CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Cunts don't get a round in

Decimus

Guest Wizardsleeve
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Too late, got him! I will pm you my email address then we can take the fucker to the cleaners.

Do cleaners have arrays of rotating knives?  

Guest Alfie Noakes
2 minutes ago, Earl Albert of Ross said:

Just like waiting for the Cunt called Eric . . . . . . . . . . 

Keep waiting, I could piss all over your burning corpse, but you are not worth a life sentence.

Keep going with your drunken meltdown.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
1 minute ago, Alfie Noakes said:

Keep waiting, I could piss all over your burning corpse, but you are not worth a life sentence.

I'm not a corpse and I'm not on fire, you already have a life sentence.

Guest Alfie Noakes
Just now, Earl Albert of Ross said:

I'm not a corpse and I'm not on fire, you already have a life sentence.

My life is great, not really a sentence but a blessing. You will be a corpse and burning seconds after meeting me.

Now ask the nurse to tuck you in tightly, so tightly you go blue.

Guest Earl Albert of Ross (Bt)
Just now, Alfie Noakes said:

My life is great, not really a sentence but a blessing. You will be a corpse and burning seconds after meeting me.

Now ask the nurse to tuck you in tightly, so tightly you go blue.

Yeah but, you won't meet, you're too scared hiding behind your screen.

Guest Wizardsleeve
5 minutes ago, Alfie Noakes said:

I saw a few interesting solvents, dissolve a cow in minutes.

Embalming equipment and those solvents could create programming suitable for the entire family.  "New on BBC2, the new reality programme about eliminating dreadful scum..."  The perfect way to lift the spirits after this dreadful season.  

@Earl Albert of Ross, I feel a bit guilty about this 'cos you've given me 4 likes this evening. Normally I don't put in an appearance at The Corner on Saturday night as because its usually party night, but with Xmas I have party fatigue so its a night home for me, also having just giggled through the Indonesian gangster gore fest "The Night Comes for Us" on Netflix with my (adult) kids (before that, we also watched Centurion, also on Netflix) I have a need for violence. Albert, for your comfort and convenience I going to rest you for a few hours 'cos you're not contributing much to the discourse and you're making a pratt of yourself. Cya tomorrow.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Embalming equipment and those solvents could create programming suitable for the entire family.  "New on BBC2, the new reality programme about eliminating dreadful scum..."  The perfect way to lift the spirits after this dreadful season.  

Southend scum, the worst kind. Fucking North Sea wanker.

Guest Alfie Noakes
1 minute ago, Mrs Roops said:

@Earl Albert of Ross, I feel a bit guilty about this 'cos you've given me 4 likes this evening. Normally I don't put in an appearance at The Corner on Saturday night as because its usually party night, but with Xmas I have party fatigue so its a night home for me, also having just giggled through the Indonesian gangster gore fest "The Night Comes for Us" on Netflix with my (adult) kids (before that, we also watched Centurion, also on Netflix) I have a need for violence. Albert, for your comfort and convenience I going to rest you for a few hours 'cos you're not contributing much to the discourse and you're making a pratt of yourself. Cya tomorrow.

Game set and match.

Night all.

Guest Wizardsleeve
6 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Now, what about his blatant disregard of rule 4??  See three direct punter noms on the topic list.  

2 minutes ago, Wizardsleeve said:

Now, what about his blatant disregard of rule 4??  See three direct punter noms on the topic list.  

That's been dealt with, it takes a few moments for the servers (we have several) to copy and synch each other. I'll read the rest of the discourse tomorrow when I can be arsed.

Guest Wizardsleeve
Just now, Mrs Roops said:

That's been dealt with, it takes a few moments for the servers (we have several) to copy and synch each other. I'll read the rest of the discourse tomorrow when I can be arsed.

I just saw that.  I needed to refresh the screen as well.  

I'd still like to cast albert in a real life gory slasher film.  He just turned out of his usual rodent trap, and started having a go.  What a mong.  

Guest judgetwi
17 minutes ago, Mrs Roops said:

Is it really necessary to give us all this “party on dude” and “ I’m too cool for school “ fucking bullshit?

Why don’t you just tell us how rich and clever you are and leave it at that?

19 minutes ago, judgetwi said:

Is it really necessary to give us all this “party on dude” and “ I’m too cool for school “ fucking bullshit?

Why don’t you just tell us how rich and clever you are and leave it at that?

I dunno judgetwi, it sorta balances out a tiresome old fart who usually hits the site at midnight (presumably when his wife has gone upstairs and doesn't see what hubby gets up to) and who regales us about the contents of his carry-out and Stavros' revolting offerings and does his amalgamation of James Whale and James O'Brien "man of the people/rebel without a clue" act and talks total bollox, yes?