CUNTS CORNER TWITTER ACCOUNT ID @CuntsCorner ×
Donations towards site upkeep will be thankfully received and faithfully applied....

Singing several beats behind the melody

Jiggerycock

Buble, naturally, where the cunt actually deigns to give us the gift of his voice about 5 seconds after 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' actually starts, but even Sinatra wasn't immune from fucking up a song in this manner.

Course, you can't ignore this shit at this time of year 'cos it's like Matt Dawson - fucking everywhere.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

Buble, naturally, where the cunt actually deigns to give us the gift of his voice about 5 seconds after 'Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas' actually starts, but even Sinatra wasn't immune from fucking up a song in this manner.

Course, you can't ignore this shit at this time of year 'cos it's like Matt Dawson - fucking everywhere.

Good fucking darts jiggles, this jugg eared cunt makes my shit hang sideways at the best of times thanks to mrs peckers insistence on playing his poor Dean Martin imitation at every cunting opportunity. Buts it's this very trait, employed by many singers, to try and sound slightly different to the dozen other previous versions to the same wank song. 

13 hours ago, Jiggerycock said:

I enjoy a good sing song at Xmas, but if anyone messes with the timing and vocal on Jethro Tulls Solstice Bells,  then they deserve to be cunted.

Guest judgetwi
On 12/22/2018 at 11:26 AM, Jiggerycock said:

Are you Phil Spector? I thought that decomposing old cunt was in the nick wiggling his arse at L’ Veon in the exercise yard.

I usually dont mind a bit of 'swing' but this practice of lazy singing boils my piss.Some of these cunts would sing a telephone directory if they could get paid for it.Karen Carpenter would be spinning in her 6" wide grave

Corporal Jones timing cunt indeed. Still, he`s not a patch on part time fairy and family let down Ronan Keating. His bizarre attempt at individuality on the classic Billy Ocean track to this day is still quite baffling... 

" I`ve got ssshummthing to tell you, i`ve got ssshummthing to shay"

The signs were there from day one though.